• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

I can't see much on the FB page. Don't have FB so....

I see. I will "attempt" to post more on the forum. But as I said, I am pacing myself so as to not stomp too hard on folks' toes.

You can try my website, but the info on there is limited. The second link is an Amazon preview which gives you the first few pages of the book. (Dear moderators, if the links are inappropriate, please delete the comment, not the post. Thank you.)
Book website: www.riseofthelittlehorn.com/
Amazon preview: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B079BBRR18&preview

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Fair enough. This excerpt from my book addresses your concern.
------

After sharing this book’s premise with a friend, she responded, “Oh great! Another ‘Boy That Cried Wolf’ book. We have thousands of those.” My friend’s comments align with those of other critics, who point to the many prior incorrect identifications of the Antichrist. However, in all of the prior attempts, I have not found what I consider to be a single thoughtful, systematic and documented work vast enough in scope to fill a large book. Furthermore, the fact that others were incorrect does not alter the fact that the Antichrist will appear at some point. Neither do the prior failures alter the fact that the true Antichrist can and will be recognizable as such when he does appear. I later responded to my friend, “Fact is, the boy eventually saw the wolf, and warned people about it. Nobody believed him.”

A close inspection of the past candidates for the Antichrist reveals that most share only a trivial likeness to the Bible’s depiction of the man; usually amounting to something inane or clownish, e.g. letters in the person’s name adding up to 666. “Hunters” are already on the prowl, claiming that Trump “might” be the Antichrist. The problem with most of these fanatics is that the evidence they present amounts to conspiracy-type sensationalism or emotionally driven, trite statements, i.e. “Trump is mean, racist, etc.” These are the same people that claim practically every world leader is the Antichrist; a phenomenon driven more by paranoia than substance. In contrast, I will provide a thorough profile of the Antichrist from Scripture; a profile that will leave the reader believing they are reading Donald Trump’s biography.

In my opinion, the closest past candidate for Antichrist was Adolph Hitler. But Donald Trump far more resembles the actual picture we see in Scripture. I am not suggesting that Donald Trump’s wickedness currently matches Hitler’s, but in time, he will reduce Hitler to the rank of Junior Varsity.

(Rise of the Little Horn p. 42-43)

There was an exhaustive treatment of Hitler as the end of the age beast in The Sign by R. VanKampen. He made a convincing case based on Japhethic lineage. Incorrect as Rev 17:10 is woefully misused.

The boy who cried wolf analogy is accurate in that the boy did see the wolf. No one believed him; the crowd apathetic. Not a good thing. Certainly worse in the case of the beast since it's souls and not animals at stake. Good to see your not going the route of Gematria; not reliable even though the name and the number are associated. There may be other scenarios where the name is associated with a number and not necessarily A=1.   

So then you seem pretty convinced. 

How do you connect DJT with the Daniel 7:7-8 beast?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Diaste said:

There was an exhaustive treatment of Hitler as the end of the age beast in The Sign by R. VanKampen. He made a convincing case based on Japhethic lineage. Incorrect as Rev 17:10 is woefully misused.

The boy who cried wolf analogy is accurate in that the boy did see the wolf. No one believed him; the crowd apathetic. Not a good thing. Certainly worse in the case of the beast since it's souls and not animals at stake. Good to see your not going the route of Gematria; not reliable even though the name and the number are associated. There may be other scenarios where the name is associated with a number and not necessarily A=1.   

So then you seem pretty convinced. 

How do you connect DJT with the Daniel 7:7-8 beast?

I read the Sign (which was a lot about very little.) I don't recall that he said Hitler was "THE" Antichrist. For sure, the book was not an account about the Antichrist alone but a whole system of end-time nonsense. I'm not sure I would qualify VanKampen's book seeing how he actually lived "after" Hitler's lifetime which kind of disqualifies Hitler before the book would have been written. (The AC dies at the hands of Christ at the end of the age, not by a suicide pill before the end of the age.)

Totally with you on the Gematria thing (which is not endorsed ANYWHERE in Scripture. It's an occult practice.)

Regarding the Daniel passage, I unpack that deeply in my book. I believe that chapter alone is some 40 pages. Do you have a particular question about the passage? In short, I think it's Trump.

Bottom line, yes, I'm convinced. Certain, in fact.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

I had expected a vile man would be elected after Obama before Obama was elected .I came to this conclusion during the second US/Iraq war and as Bush was sending prisoners to Guantanimo bay.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-18.htm

After this Obama blessed us with a tax called Obamacare.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-20.htm

And a couple years later Trump became president.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-21.htm

Believe it or not.I knew #45 would relocate the US embassy to Jerusalem while Bush was still president by this verse.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

As of now im awaiting Trumps peace plan and even afterwards of an occupation of Jerusalem .Im even expecting the Israeli conscription to be abolished at that time.

We shall see.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I'm not sure I would qualify VanKampen's book seeing how he actually lived "after" Hitler's lifetime which kind of disqualifies Hitler before the book would have been written. (The AC dies at the hands of Christ at the end of the age, not by a suicide pill before the end of the age.)

Totally with you on the Gematria thing (which is not endorsed ANYWHERE in Scripture. It's an occult practice.)

Regarding the Daniel passage, I unpack that deeply in my book. I believe that chapter alone is some 40 pages. Do you have a particular question about the passage? In short, I think it's Trump.

Bottom line, yes, I'm convinced. Certain, in fact.

The Hitler thing is viable in the sense that the beast is raised from the dead after a deadly head wound. Taken literally then; if Hitler shot himself in the head he qualifies as a dead previous leader of a 'beast empire' and a candidate for resurrection to become the end of the age beast. Not that I believe that, it was an interesting read however. 

Question:

Has the person in question fulfilled any part of the prophecy of Dan 7:7-8 or the interpretation of the prophecy of Dan 7:23-25?

10 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As of now im awaiting Trumps peace plan and even afterwards of an occupation of Jerusalem .Im even expecting the Israeli conscription to be abolished at that time.

We shall see.

But scripture says an already existing plan will be strengthened by the person who is the beast. That would seem to disqualify any leader who manages to get the sides to agree in principle.

5 minutes ago, Diaste said:

The Hitler thing is viable in the sense that the beast is raised from the dead after a deadly head wound. Taken literally then; if Hitler shot himself in the head he qualifies as a dead previous leader of a 'beast empire' and a candidate for resurrection to become the end of the age beast. Not that I believe that, it was an interesting read however. 

Question:

Has the person in question fulfilled any part of the prophecy of Dan 7:7-8 or the interpretation of the prophecy of Dan 7:23-25?

That's right -- I remember him saying that in the book now. (Man, I read that 25 years ago when I was actually into prophecy.) Obviously, the Bible states that the Antichrist is destroyed at the end of Armageddon and raised up immediately to be thrown alive into the Lake of Fire with the False Prophet. As bad of "an" antichrist that Hitler was, he falls way short as "the" Antichrist.

For the most part, Daniel 7:7-8 awaits its ultimate fulfillment in the near future. But the "mouth speaking great things" refers to its exaggeration and boasting of the greatness of himself (itself), not a greatness of the words themselves. Certainly Trump eclipses even Hitler with this interpretation - which I believe to be correct. 

The second passage awaits fulfillment very soon - I believe within 5 years or so. (Trump will be re-elected first. My book stated that he would be elected not once, but twice.)

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

That's right -- I remember him saying that in the book now. (Man, I read that 25 years ago when I was actually into prophecy.) Obviously, the Bible states that the Antichrist is destroyed at the end of Armageddon and raised up immediately to be thrown alive into the Lake of Fire with the False Prophet. As bad of "an" antichrist that Hitler was, he falls way short as "the" Antichrist.

For the most part, Daniel 7:7-8 awaits its ultimate fulfillment in the near future. But the "mouth speaking great things" refers to its exaggeration and boasting of the greatness of himself (itself), not a greatness of the words themselves. Certainly Trump eclipses even Hitler with this interpretation - which I believe to be correct. 

The second passage awaits fulfillment very soon - I believe within 5 years or so. (Trump will be re-elected first. My book stated that he would be elected not once, but twice.)

Okay. So what about Dan 8:21-22? 

From history the little horn should rise out of the Mideast, Asia Minor, Greece or Egypt. This is where the four notable horns rose after Alexander's Grecian empire.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, Diaste said:

But scripture says an already existing plan will be strengthened by the person who is the beast. That would seem to disqualify any leader who manages to get the sides to agree in principle.

I dont believe ive read that.Im not even saying the sides except the plan.Im just expecting Jerusalem to be occupied by gentile forces and the Israeli conscription to be abolished.

The beast doesnt take Jerusalem till the end of the occupation.That will be at the time of the end.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/22/2019 at 3:05 PM, Diaste said:

Okay. So what about Dan 8:21-22? 

From history the little horn should rise out of the Mideast, Asia Minor, Greece or Egypt. This is where the four notable horns rose after Alexander's Grecian empire.

Bear in mind, when it comes to both Daniel 8 and 11, much of the language there is, in fact, historical as it examines Antiochus Epiphanes as a type of the end-times Antichrist. But typology does not demand that every detail be the same in its anti-type. I cover this extensively in the chapters of my book: "Antichrist from Europe?" and "Antichrist from Greece?"

Edited by Jonathan Dane