• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Only one question for all who say they have been physically aqttacked.

Where was Jesus when all this was going on?

Sorry, One more. Who do the unsaved blame when they have nightmares. The ones who dont know Jesus or the devil?.. :blink:

e

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

Where was He/God when all this was going on with Job? :huh:

Who do the unsaved blame when they have nightmares. The ones who dont know Jesus or the devil?.. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheese before bed.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Where was He/God when all this was going on with Job? :huh:

Who do the unsaved blame when they have nightmares. The ones who dont know Jesus or the devil?.. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheese before bed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus and the Holy Spirit had not been revealed in Job' day and God was in full control.

Soooo dont eat cheese before you go to bed, or if you are afraid, sleep with the light on.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

God was in full control.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's to say He still isn't in the situations that have been posted so far in this thread?

He can help us grow through things like this and turn every bad thing around for His good to bring glory to His name so that we can testify to God's grace!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

For those of us who came out of drug and occult type bondage, it takes a little more than a simple repentance prayer for the demon torment to leave. We have to find out our authority "in Christ".

Being in prison and jail ministry what I am seeing is the demons keep on tormenting as trespassers until you get a revelation from God that they have to go.

It is a serious problem.. Like no other time in history the God given mind barrior has been torn down through all these addictions like *METH* and the abuse of RX drugs. For deliverance from this torment that is going on it takes a total heart commitment for the tormenters to leave. Otherwise they are on medication (secular) to stop the voices (demons love any kind of mind altering drugs). Once they leave prison they can't get the RX's so they go back to what they know.... Bondage.. death

Blessings, Karen

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Yeah, you can be physically attacked, usually through demons working through other people. Remember Paul was physically attacked many times during his ministry. I was physically attacked at an Ozzie Osborne concert I attended many years ago. He was playing at the Coliseum in the city in which I lived at the time, and I thought I'd do my brother a favor and take him to the concert. Boy, what a mistake that was! I was threatened and physically struck by people who didn't even know me. It wasn't until later that I realized that the demons that were there didn't want me there, and I had been disobedient by even attending the concert. I've never been back there. I've had 3 different people even hiss at me when I've come upon them unawares, not like a snake, but more like what a cat does. Let me tell you, that will set you back a few steps!

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/04/1988

A year and a half ago me and a friend were attacked... we were up real late one night talking in my room, talking about our youth pastor... we had suspicions that his family was messing with occult stuff, or something similar... it was like 2-3 in the morning... couldn't sleep the rest of the night, we tried but everytime we almost fell asleep something would wake us up again. We were attacked twice that night, then this summer... my boyfriend and I were out somewhere late one night and we think that we saw a demon... we're not sure but whatever it was was really scary... I'll admit that I still live in fear... I know what everybody says about God always being with us and we have power over God's enemies... but sometimes it's just so hard... it was terrifying...

If you told this to a physcologist what would he say? Over active imagination. It's amazing how powerful fear is. I'm willing to bet you were reading, or listening too, or attending a church were they teach heavily on demons and evils and physical pain, correct? Now think back to before this stuff was a part of your throught pattern. Would I be correct to say you weren't having these nightmares, and not seeing things in the dark?

BS, and fear are powerful things. Don't worry it's all false and there was no demon in that forest. Just your mind acting on a impulse as per what you were told. It sucks but it's true.

I don't agree... God has given me the gift of knowing when it is and when it isn't demons... I can feel it... I know. Actually no, I'm an mk... I live overseas, I can't even understand the language of the church I go to... I just came back on furlough, and at the church there, as far as I can remember they didn't talk of things like this...

Yeah, fear is a powerful thing, especially fear of God's enemies... I know that we have power over them... and they can take physical form before us... angels can too? If demons are fallen angels... then they could do the same, could they not?

Do humans eyes reflect light the way an animals do? When you shine light on a human/animal, you should be able to see them, no? Not just a shadow? I know what I saw, my boyfriend saw it before I did, pointed it out to me and he was scared... and he hadn't even experienced what I had before.....

Edited by ice--eyes

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Please will you let me pray for you about this demon thing you saw and has a fear hold on you and your fella

Lord Jesus thank you for this meeting I have had on line with IE and the chance I have to pray for her now. I know that you make no distinction between the physical and the spiritual and so Lord I ask that this physical presence that she saw will release it's grip of fear on her now.

Furthermore, I ask that you help her to "sweep clean" her spirit and body and ask the Holy spirit to come and fill her with hope and security in you.

Amen

when i get scared of spirits and things I remember 2 things - that angels are sent to watch over us and to read through and ask the Holy spirit clothe me in the armour of God.

Blessing to you

Jenni

Please will you let me pray for you about this demon thing you saw and has a fear hold on you and your fella

Lord Jesus thank you for this meeting I have had on line with IE and the chance I have to pray for her now. I know that you make no distinction between the physical and the spiritual and so Lord I ask that this physical presence that she saw will release it's grip of fear on her now.

Furthermore, I ask that you help her to "sweep clean" her spirit and body and ask the Holy spirit to come and fill her with hope and security in you.

Amen

when i get scared of spirits and things I remember 2 things - that angels are sent to watch over us and to read through and ask the Holy spirit clothe me in the armour of God.

Blessing to you

Jenni

thanks... :12:

actually, he became a christian that night, my boyfriend that is... so good definitely came out of it... and i'm definitely not as afraid as i was when things first started happening... thank you for the advice, i appreciate everything...