6 in all your ways
submit to him,
    and
He will make your paths straight.

By faith, allow/trust God the opportunity to 
    supply all your needs.
   Wait upon the Lord  

When this is done, and God intervenes,
it is revealed that it truly was from God.
Then, to God be the glory.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

16 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

My new question is.. Will anyone let me work for them at 6months pregnant?

It's extremely unusual in most professions not allow you to work until you come to full term, or at which time you're physically unable to do so. It shouldn't be too much of a concern at this point.  

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,151
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I would recommend going to a good employment agency and check with them about what jobs you might be able to do.   I would think it would depend on what you are capable of doing and where you live.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,560
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Cletus said:

my sweetheart worked up until the day my daughter was delivered.  she went to work... i went to work.  I had another phone then with an app that give a daily bible verse.  that day i got there early and opened the app and it was the scripture about God giving good gifts, it speaks about The Holy Spirit.  as I prayed and asked God to put His Spirit in my little one i felt God standing there declaring it to me, and i said, so today is the day. (I also knew in that moment one day, i would walk on streets of gold with my daughter) I have never checked my phone so much to see if i had missed a call as i did that day.  on my way back in after break my phone rang... i am having contractions i am in the hospital.. hurry.  I had that turbo screaming, not whistling on my diesel all the way there.  (Lord knows i luuurve me a cummins turbo)

my sweetness is a tough ole gal tho.  sometimes i forget how sensitive she really is because of that. 

Yes. But I'm obviously showing-- my friend who's also pregnant got a job but I don't think they knew she was pregnant. Man I'm truly regretting getting pregnant because I won't be able to work after my baby is born. I don't have family that'll watch my baby without charging out the butt, and child care assistance costs so much money and I won't be making enough to save like I want so my baby and I can move. I feel I'll be living with my mom forever. My mom fills my head with horror stories of babies being abused at the hands of others but 1) I refuse to pay my grandma 200 a week and 2) The only person I really trust with my baby is my mom and she works like crazy so I feel unless she's willing to stop working then she shouldn't have a say. 

I just hate the position I'm in. I feel I'll never be able to move forward and I'll always live in poverty. always (despite trying to do better)

Edited by Figure of eighty
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

14 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

...I just hate the position I'm in. I feel I'll never be able to move forward and I'll always live in poverty. always (despite trying to do better)

And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said to him: “Because you have relied on the king of Syria, and have not relied on the LORD your God, therefore the army of the king of Syria has escaped from your hand.  Were the Ethiopians and the Lubim not a huge army with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet, because you relied on the LORD, He delivered them into your hand.  For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him. In this you have done foolishly; therefore from now on you shall have wars.”

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

My mom is stressed about bills. Wants to move, and i want to help bc she's been helping me while ive been pregnant. 

For those wondering i worked up till 5 months, the money saved all went to my car so i have nothing left. So i have worked..

I suspect some will.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,560
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

I think I'll try work from home jobs but with the kids coming over and my own little brother here they can be quite loud. It would honestly be the best If I could get a work from home position. But even then it'd be difficult juggling work, my school load then externship... idk its kind hard.

It makes me wonder if I should just stop at dental assisting because there's this program I wanted to do for sonography and I'm pretty much a shoe in, I have 5 prereqs left for their program and they'd let me in despite that..however its 2 yrs and full time from 8a to 6p...  I just think when would I be able to work? I want to move out some day... 

I just feel I have to rush because of my status (Hpv) -- I just want to make a good life for my child, save enough money for him, Move out before this thing becomes cancerous and takes my life. I just want to live whatever time I have left in peace and not struggle. Be financially independent and just go from there.