• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The lamb of God has replaced animal sacrifices in torah so how can u return to that ?

You really do not have a clue do you. Sabbath was BEFORE sin. Has little to do with Torah.

If you dismiss Torah and lead others away you tell them to ignore God's Heart and Mind. Yeshua gave it to Moses and said the Law will not pass away until Heaven and Earth pass away. (I just looked outside: yep, it is still there)

If you have odd notions, remember that many read these posts. Do you want to mislead anyone?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

LOL :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

you may laugh, but that is kindling a fire and if you do you deserve stoning...   according to the Bible....

So called new doctrines by the wayward preachers and teachers keeps quoting not Under the Law stuff to support their ideas of ignoring it entirely. They have hijacked the language to mean what they have determined in their powerless seminaries. These are FACTORIES of mundanely empty works. Yes WORKS because they deny the Spirit of God and do their own thing, pretending 'freedom from the law'.

Their followers believe they are 'not under the law' but place themselves there because they do not trust and believe in Yeshua. They believe in their own doctored doctrines of emptiness.

So sit there smugly as the leader pronounces you are free from the law while imposing works on you to make you feel good and included.

Edited by George
Removed last sentence as it could be viewed as a personal attack
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, other one said:

you may laugh, but that is kindling a fire and if you do you deserve stoning...   according to the Bible....

Wrong. In Genesis they did not need fire. God said to honor His Sabbath. So do not dishonor Him.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Wrong. In Genesis they did not need fire. God said to honor His Sabbath. So do not dishonor Him.

Ex 35:1-4

35 Then Moses assembled all the congregation of the sons of Israel, and said to them, "These are the things that the Lord has commanded you to do. 2 For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the Lord; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. 3 You shall not kindle a fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath day." 

NASB

• Thumbs Up 1

I am so sorry you do not get it. Keep studying bro.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Hello 1103 :)

I edited your post so I could focus in on the verse you posted.

I am so glad you brought up this verse Matthew 5:17, "I did not come to abolish the law but to FULFILL.

well said : season by grace. I can see that you have diligently studied the word of God and because of this you can now rightly divide the word of truth.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

Why all these different opinion about the Law?

The problem with the English translation

The problem with the English translation is that it translates the Torah given by God to Moses as law, it translates the Torah perverted by the Scribes and Pharisee as works of self-righteousness as law, it translates the oral laws the traditions of the elders as Law and it translates the law of sin and death that is in the carnal nature as law.

You will need to read the context to differentiate which law Paul is referring to.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/237877-unlocking-every-66-books-of-the-bible/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

You really do not have a clue do you. Sabbath was BEFORE sin. Has little to do with Torah.

If you dismiss Torah and lead others away you tell them to ignore God's Heart and Mind. Yeshua gave it to Moses and said the Law will not pass away until Heaven and Earth pass away. (I just looked outside: yep, it is still there)

If you have odd notions, remember that many read these posts. Do you want to mislead anyone?

As i told you there are 613 Mitzvot of Torah YOU TAKE ALL OR LEAVE ALL. Sabbath is one of them and you still need to do the other 612 Mitzvot which is including all animal sacrifices etc.. 

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Ex 35:1-4

35 Then Moses assembled all the congregation of the sons of Israel, and said to them, "These are the things that the Lord has commanded you to do. 2 For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the Lord; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. 3 You shall not kindle a fire in any of your dwellings on the sabbath day." 

NASB

It means those who cook in sabbath will be stoned to death.

Edited by R. Hartono