createdequal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

I don’t know where to start.....you don’t know me.....from what I can tell ,everything you think of me is mistaken .....Frankly, I just don’t care enough to even defend myself.....people are free to think whatever they want about me .....all I attempt to do is extinguish fires of Modern Day Judaism, whether those “ fires” are large or small..... “ a little Leaven leavenith the whole lump” Paul argued with Peter right-in his face  ! He wouldn’t put up with it for one second.I have very little in common with Paul except I  am the true “ chief of sinners”and Legalism makes me sick At the very least it ruins the Christian Walk and if some are correct- it all depends on how one interprets  “ severed from the Cross Of  Jesus” it could send one to Hell. I try to warn Newbies about falling into the trap of “ Sure, Jesus Saves, But once you know THAT you gotta do do this or don’t do that.Literally, a bunch of “ Do-Do”. I see my fight against this “ dung” as being very valuable.You can defend Biblical ignorance and I will continue to fight the good fight of NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD and Jesus’ Gospel Of Grace.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  120
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/05/1968

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

This idea of "being saved" was new to me when I first joined an online Christian forum. First of all, when we sin, there are consequences. Nothing changes that. Otherwise we would continue to sin. Second, what loving God is going to have you burn forever without just cause?

There is some debate on whether sinners will be tormented forever. Clearly, the devil will:

Revelation 20: 10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Matthew 25:41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels..."

Sinners may be destroyed into eternal nothingness:

Revelation 21:8  "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Matthew 10:28 "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

The weeping and gnashing of teeth may be temporary as one is destroyed. Jesus spoke a lot of destruction. The fire may burn forever, but will the sinner? The Rich Man and Lazarus is a parable. Eternal punishment may be eternal death rather than torture. Christians would be wise to error on the side of caution when interpreting the scriptures, but it is also possible that God is merciful and will give life to the redeemed and death to the wicked and unrepentant. The Old Testament says, "The dead know nothing." Christians are promised life.

Edited by TraceMalin
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

1 hour ago, TraceMalin said:

There is some debate on whether sinners will be tormented forever. Clearly, the devil will:

Revelation 20: 10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Matthew 25:41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels..."

Sinners may be destroyed into eternal nothingness:

Revelation 21:8  "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Matthew 10:28 "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

The weeping and gnashing of teeth may be temporary as one is destroyed. Jesus spoke a lot of destruction. The fire may burn forever, but will the sinner? The Rich Man and Lazarus is a parable. Eternal punishment may be eternal death rather than torture. Christians would be wise to error on the side of caution when interpreting the scriptures, but it is also possible that God is merciful and will give life to the redeemed and death to the wicked and unrepentant. The Old Testament says, "The dead know nothing." Christians are promised life.

The devil would if he could, but Jesus ended that by dying on the cross. That is my understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

18 hours ago, createdequal said:

you still do not know 100%. You just think you know

I will let scripture answer this question for me.

for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."Romans 10:13  

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

I have called on the name of the Lord and I know his voice and I follow him. This is how I know.  I do not care if you believe me or not. For that dose not matter. 

• Praise God! 1

18 hours ago, createdequal said:

. But if you sin after being saved, you are fallen from grace and if the fall is hard enough.. you can end up in Hell

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. But what you just said here is a lie that the devil says to people. Especially new Christians.  Satan laughs and says "see you have sin, your not a Christian."   While I am not saying that once saved always saved. I am saying that if and when  we do fall.(and we all do)  We have the assurance that we can turn to God and ask him once again for forgiveness.  And he will forgive. Over and over again and again as many times as we need to ask.  And to also guide our path.  Anyway, as I said I hope this is not taken the wrong way. But we all need to be careful how to talk to one another. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

edit/delete 

I do that a lot too. :)

• Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

21 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. But what you just said here is a lie that the devil says to people. Especially new Christians.  Satan laughs and says "see you have sin, your not a Christian."   While I am not saying that once saved always saved. I am saying that if and when  we do fall.(and we all do)  We have the assurance that we can turn to God and ask him once again for forgiveness.  And he will forgive. Over and over again and again as many times as we need to ask.  And to also guide our path.  Anyway, as I said I hope this is not taken the wrong way. But we all need to be careful how to talk to one another. 

If you forget to ask for forgiveness for the many sins that you are not even aware of everyday- and we all do— you are still good to go—-Grace has got  you covered....

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

There are multiple violations for getting personal in this thread. Please remember to keep it civil. From this point forward, debating the person and not the subject will result in those who do so being removed.