IGNORED

Can we determine the TIMING of the Rapture from Paul?

iamlamad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Your post is an exact example of why I try my best to stay out of the forum - so much wrong it would take more time than I have to go through your theology and point to the errors.  I'll leave that to someone else that enjoys such a challenge. 

I do pray you are open to correction.

Shalom - Alan

Alan, I take the time, over and over and over, but I think it falls on deaf ears. I do hope better for the readers. 

He wrote: "Actually, the seals are the tribulation period..."  No, the seals are church age - that is the first 5 seals. The 6th starts the Day of the Lord.

The wrath of God begins when the Day of the Lord begins.It begins with the 1st Trumpet.  I would not argue with this point. Would you?

The vials or bowls is just a different view of the trumpets.   I would hope you and I both know this is nonsense: 1/3 cannot possibly be compared with total.

We can prove that by reading Rev 14 which is the tribulation period (same as the seals).  More nonsense: Revelation 14 starts by showing us the 144,000 have been caught up to heaven. Then it covers God's warnings - what people should believe and what they should do  - because the days of great tribulation are coming VERY SOON. Next, it covers prophecy of what is soon to come in the way of harvests: a harvest of the righteous as they are beheaded, and a harvest of the wicked at the battle of Armageddon and the sheep and goat judgment.

The rapture of the Church is the pretribualtion rapture. This occurs at the trump of God. We can see the Church in heaven in Rev 5.  One Light, do you see the problem here? This is NOT the time of the rapture. The 5th seal  - the martyrs of the church age - show us the rapture has not happened yet at the 5th seal.   I give up!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Your post is an exact example of why I try my best to stay out of the forum - so much wrong it would take more time than I have to go through your theology and point to the errors.  I'll leave that to someone else that enjoys such a challenge. 

Shalom - Alan

I got it, you are out of your league. You already know that I will have a response for anything that you think is an error so you won't waste your time in futility. Good choice.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

4 minutes ago, The Light said:

I got it, you are out of your league. You already know that I will have a response for anything that you think is an error so you won't waste your time in futility. Good choice.

Out of my league? Not by a long shot.  I am just tired of saying the same things over and over again each time someone new comes along with the same theology, or another theology that is just as bad.  When someone has a tude lie yours, I don't waste my time.

• Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Alan, I take the time, over and over and over, but I think it falls on deaf ears. I do hope better for the readers. 

You post more imagination than anything. You dream things up that are not supported by scripture such as the rapture happens at the end of the 5th seal. There is no Biblical proof of this imaginary timeline.

He wrote: "Actually, the seals are the tribulation period..."  No, the seals are church age - that is the first 5 seals. The 6th starts the Day of the Lord.

This has been disproved many times by many posters. Done it, seen it done.

The wrath of God begins when the Day of the Lord begins.It begins with the 1st Trumpet.  I would not argue with this point. Would you?

Sweet.

The vials or bowls is just a different view of the trumpets.   I would hope you and I both know this is nonsense: 1/3 cannot possibly be compared with total.

Nonsense is thinking that the tribulation period occurs during the wrath of God.

We can prove that by reading Rev 14 which is the tribulation period (same as the seals).  More nonsense: Revelation 14 starts by showing us the 144,000 have been caught up to heaven. Then it covers God's warnings - what people should believe and what they should do  - because the days of great tribulation are coming VERY SOON. Next, it covers prophecy of what is soon to come in the way of harvests: a harvest of the righteous as they are beheaded, and a harvest of the wicked at the battle of Armageddon and the sheep and goat judgment.

Rev 14 shows one like the son of Man on a cloud. There is more reaping going on than just the lost being cast into the wrath of God.

The rapture of the Church is the pretribualtion rapture. This occurs at the trump of God. We can see the Church in heaven in Rev 5.  One Light, do you see the problem here? This is NOT the time of the rapture. The 5th seal  - the martyrs of the church age - show us the rapture has not happened yet at the 5th seal.   I give up!

The Church is in heaven in Rev 5, simple as that. What must happen before the martyrs get what they are requesting is that there are more from the 12 tribes that must be killed. The Gentiles are already in heaven. The fulness of the Gentiles has come in.

Edited by The Light

13 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Out of my league? Not by a long shot.  I am just tired of saying the same things over and over again each time someone new comes along with the same theology, or another theology that is just as bad.  When someone has a tude lie yours, I don't waste my time.

Lol, you have never heard anyone say most of the things that I say, what are you talking about, SAME THEOLOGY.

When someone is overmatched and quits because they have no biblical backed response, you might get a little tude you are not happy with. Why don't you take a point and prove me wrong with scripture instead of throwing up your hands because you have no answers.

3 minutes ago, The Light said:

Lol, you have never heard anyone say most of the things that I say, what are you talking about, SAME THEOLOGY.

When someone is overmatched and quits because they have no biblical backed response, you might get a little tude you are not happy with. Why don't you take a point and prove me wrong with scripture instead of throwing up your hands because you have no answers.

I have heard most everything over the years here and many years prior.  Believe me, you are not the first person who came aboard with such teaching.  No matter how much you try to bait me into an argument, it won't work.  Try using the search feature.  You will see my arguments in the database. 

5 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I have heard most everything over the years here and many years prior.  Believe me, you are not the first person who came aboard with such teaching.  No matter how much you try to bait me into an argument, it won't work.  Try using the search feature.  You will see my arguments in the database. 

Not baiting you into an argument, I am challenging you to prove your position with scripture. I already know that you cannot do it and it appears that you do too.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Lets please remember to keep it civil. In a difficult topic like this, sometimes it's best to take a step back and take a breath before posting.

10 minutes ago, The Light said:

Not baiting you into an argument, I am challenging you to prove your position with scripture. I already know that you cannot do it and it appears that you do too.

Howe many times do I have to say ...

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Shalom - Alan

45 minutes ago, OneLight said:

15 minutes ago, OneLight said:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, The Light said:
  10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You post more imagination than anything. You dream things up that are not supported by scripture such as the rapture happens at the end of the 5th seal. There is no Biblical proof of this imaginary timeline.

It is not my fault at all that you don't understand the intent of the author at the 5th seal. Just so you know, the 5th seal is the martyrs of the church age. Stephen, for example, had no idea how long it would be before God would judge the world. It has been almost 2000 years and still God has not judged the world. They were told they had to wait - and wait is certainly what they have had to do. They have to wait for their total number. That number is not fulfilled yet, for members of Christ's body on earth are still being martyred. These martyrs will have to wait for that final martyr, and then judgment will come. 

What event is going to end the age of grace that we are in? Perhaps you just don't know. The age of grace is going to end with the pretrib rapture of the church. According to Paul, the next moment in time will the the Day of the Lord, which, in case you don't know, begins God's wrath - which is the start of God's judgment on earth. 

Therefore, no imagination needed: just understanding these scriptures. 

I know, some very well intentioned people imagine the 5th seal is about the martyrs of the 70th week. They are 2000 years off. This seal was opened in time for Stephen.