Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Something tells me you are going to wind up just fine.....Methinks the “ Hound Of Heaven” could be nipping at your heels....

In the days of Jesus, there was nothing worse than a Tax Collector - Traitorous Jews that essentially turned on their Jewish Brothers and robbed them blind with the protection of Rome.The Bible tells the story of a wretched Publican ( tax collector) who was so ashamed of himself ,he would not even look up to Heaven.....he got saved not in “spite” of that humility , but “ because” of that humility .God is not looking for sinless people .....He is looking for those with “ Contrite Hearts......A Heart like the Tax Collector had ......one that could only cry out “ Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner”......That's the place you need to be.....I pray  that God give you a Contrite Heart.....the starting point of Christianity.....a gift from God.....I sincerely hope you get it ...

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 12/14/2019 at 12:39 PM, Acewestfall said:

In my opinion, the unpardonable sin is refusing the free gift of life and love of god.

Hi Acewestfall, welcome to Worthy. This is the lobby the welcome area. You say hi, meet some people, they welcome you, and that is mostly what it is about. When you want to discuss theology, that is best done in an area of the forum designated for that purpose. Hope you find it rewarding!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Just now, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Hi Acewestfall, welcome to Worthy. This is the lobby the welcome area. You say hi, meet some people, they welcome you, and that is mostly what it is about. When you want to discuss theology, that is best done in an area of the forum designated for that purpose. Hope you find it rewarding!

You know, never mind, lol. I just noticed how far along this thread is, so I am just going to move it to a more appropriate place.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Something tells me you are going to wind up just fine.....Methinks the “ Hound Of Heaven” could be nipping at your heels....

In the days of Jesus, there was nothing worse than a Tax Collector - Traitorous Jews that essentially turned on their Jewish Brothers and robbed them blind with the protection of Rome.The Bible tells the story of a wretched Publican ( tax collector) who was so ashamed of himself ,he would not even look up to Heaven.....he got saved not in “spite” of that humility , but “ because” of that humility .God is not looking for sinless people .....He is looking for those with “ Contrite Hearts......A Heart like the Tax Collector had ......one that could only cry out “ Lord, have mercy on me, a sinner”......That's the place you need to be.....I pray  that God give you a Contrite Heart.....the starting point of Christianity.....a gift from God.....I sincerely hope you get it ...

Yes, I need a contrite heart @Blood Bought 1953. Thank you for your prayers.

9 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

@Blood Bought 1953 Apologies if you were talking about Dusty Road and not me. Was thinking about that. But if you are willing to pray, would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Here's something for you to consider, @Chris0699

I came close to quitting today, just like I did yesterday and the day before that. How many times do the same things have to happen before the Lord abandons me? How do I know that he hasn't already and how do I know that I haven't lost my mind?

All it takes is one little thing out of place to send me (figuratively) crashing into a wall or tumbling into the ditch. I drive two hours away to pick up groceries only to discover that the lady submitted an additional order without my knowledge and so the breakdown begins... 

The first thing to go is my ability to reason and think clearly. I can't see past the horrendous agony I'm experiencing because I'm incapable of processing emotions when I'm in that state; my thoughts are a chaotic, jumbled-up mess.

The next thing to go is my ability to speak without stammering and sputtering. Hiding from other people alleviates the need to speak which is my choice, every time.

I may not hold a thing against my brother but the likelihood of him holding something against me increases the longer he's exposed to me. Thus having no friends alleviates the need for others to be injured by me which is my choice, every time.

I'm aware of it all as it occurs, Chris. Every second of it. I can wax poetic but that isn't necessary... there's no point in doing that. I've lived in this prison for close to 50 years and there are times when all I want is for my sentence in this life to end. I've pleaded with the Lord to put an end to this living hell because while I'm certain that I've done something unpardonable to deserve autism, I don't know what that is. I was born this way.

Do you think I've done something to deserve this? Why would God call me only to cast me into the fire? I really want to know what you think so I'd like to ask other members to give you time to respond if you decide to. Thank you.

I am reminded of the man born blind in John 9. 

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus...

Far be it for me to try to speak to you in the state I am in. But I hope this may help.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

23 hours ago, Chris0699 said:

I need an intervention like this. I just have no assurance that, given the state of my heart, that He would be willing to do it.

The reason you feel the way you do is the result of the demonic attack you are under, its not you and the Lord wants you delivered from this. Believe that. Recognize that you are under attack and begin to fight back. Look, you believe the gospel, God has given you authority in Jesus' name to attack the devil. You begin by demanding that the devil leave you alone in Jesus' name. In Jesus' name say, 'Any demon that is afflicting my mind and my faith I send you into the bottomless pit now in Jesus' name.' Don't rely on your feelings. Mentally and verbally continue to blast satan off of you in Jesus' name.  Also get some prayer from a church that knows how to deal with demonic attacks. Continue to read your Bible and talk to the Lord. Don't pay attention to how you feel, you are being blocked by a satanic attack and you need to keep fighting through it. You will win. If you feel any resistance to what I am telling you that's an indication of the demon influence that's on you. Don't give up, the Lord is going to get you through this. Keep me posted.

22 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

You have mercy for me, @Chris0699. Rest assured that Jesus Christ has mercy for you, no matter how lost things may seem to your eyes and sensibilities.  Remember the words of the Lord:

For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. (Matthew 7:2)

God bless you, my friend. I in agreement with @Blood Bought 1953… you're going to be fine. 

I am glad you think so, however I am not in agreement. I believe my end will be bad. May He wake me up and truly let me see the danger I am in and give me the will to quit sinning, or go to Jesus to get the will to quit sinning.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

31 minutes ago, Chris0699 said:

I am glad you think so, however I am not in agreement. I believe my end will be bad. May He wake me up and truly let me see the danger I am in and give me the will to quit sinning, or go to Jesus to get the will to quit sinning.

There have been hundreds of posts about this.  (the unpardonable sin) and many by dozens or hundreds of people who have committed sin that is not forgiven.

Can they be forgiven?   Sure,  most of them.  All of them?  Perhaps.  Will they be forgiven ?   < shrugs >  who knows ?

Make a decision TODAY, everyone wondering:  choose* today,  who you will serve,  God or the enemy.   If God,  tell Him So!  Then stick to Him and His Word all the time,  every day,  continually.  Oh,  do the work you have to do today,  each day, IN HIS PRESENCE,  thinking on HIM, and HIS WORD.  Do your work JOYOUSLY, even if a slave , even if for no money.  Do your work as for the Father,  to the Father,  not to nor for men.

*See this in Scripture,  and from Yahweh, the Eternal Almighty Creator in Heaven.