• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

18 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

My brothers and sisters of Worthy,

These are grave and concerning times. I'm certain that we all do, but here are some scriptures to keep in mind to pray for our nation's leaders. I personally do not wish for war, but it seems only a matter of time. God bless you. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

th8T6MXPMQ.jpg.27674976e814f1174a394263ad1eabda.jpg

Psalms 2:10-11 -  Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.  Serve the LORD with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. Proverbs 11:14 - For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisers. KJV

Bible Verses About Praying For Government

Bible verses related to Praying For Government from the King James Version

1 Timothy 2:1-4 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More...)

Romans 13:1 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

1 Timothy 2:1-15 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More...)

2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Jeremiah 29:7 - And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

1 Peter 2:17 - Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;   (Read More...)

Daniel 2:20-23 - Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:   (Read More...)

Proverbs 21:1 - The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Titus 3:1-2 - Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,   (Read More...)

Psalms 22:28 - For the kingdom [is] the LORD'S: and he [is] the governor among the nations.

Job 12:23-25 - He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them [again].   (Read More...)

Proverbs 11:14 - Where no counsel [is], the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors [there is] safety.

Daniel 9:18-19 - O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.   (Read More...)

Psalms 2:1-4 - Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?   (Read More...)

Matthew 12:25 - And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Romans 13:1-14 - Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.   (Read More...)

1 Timothy 2:1 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;

:emot-heartbeat:

Praying~!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am with you in your prayers. God is in control and He has a plan for this world. I am not afraid.

Thank you, sister. Amen. Yes, the Lord is truly in control and the earth is His footstool. 

Numbers 14:9 - Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not.

Matthew 5:35 35Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Acts 7:49 49Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the LORD: or what is the place of my rest?

Isaiah 66:1 1Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

7 hours ago, Sower said:

Pray for the peace on this forum.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:
    “May those who love you be secure.
May there be peace within your walls
    and security within your citadels.”
For the sake of my family and friends,
    I will say, “Peace be within you.”
For the sake of the house of the Lord our God,
    I will seek your prosperity.

Psalm 122; 6-8

Amen, brother. That's a beautiful scripture. Thanks for posting it. 

5 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Praying~!

Thank you, Joe. You are such a dear brother. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Beaujangles for your post. I'm tired of hearing people complaining on the news, at work at church etc... we just need to take our requests /prayers directly to God who has it all in control. I just want to add my Pastor does lead the congregation in prayers for our Nation's leaders and has used some of the bible verses you've posted.  

• Thumbs Up 1