JacquelineDeane55

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

I believe 100% that demons (or familiar spirits) are inside of my body and I can hear them talking to me, and it is a very frightening experience, I have heard that the catholic church can perform exorcists on people who are possessed by demons (As I am 100% sure that I am), I do believe I will be in need of one. How much do they charge for their services?

( I deleted your address for your safety,It's never good to give out personal information online, (Angels4u)

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

first of all, they would not charge anything if you really have demons talking to you....    you are no possessed or they would be doing things with your body that you would not want them to do....

Second there are many natural things that can cause you to hear voices that are not really there that have nothing to do with demonic activity....   and it is most important that you make sure you are not suffering from that kind of problem before you get into the spiritual side of things...

One would need to know about your history to make sure you are not dealing with trauma or a chemical imbalance before attacking things spiritually for if either of those are the problem, the stress of an exorcism could do serious damage to your own personality that would be the pits to try and fix.    The Catholic Priest that I have had discussions about this would make sure you really are dealing with spirit entities before attacking them.

It is my understanding that most of the time it isn't demons causing the problem....   but it takes in-depth discussions to tell.    Just be careful who you seek help from.

Just off handed the very first question I would ask is if you have time periods that you can't account for....    couple of hours here or there or maybe a weekend or more.  

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

Hi sister,

I hope you see this comment in time...it is not safe to share your address on an open forum like this. Please edit your post! You also should not share your address or any personal information with people you do not know. I am worried for your safety.

.Isiah, I reported it to a Mod....   maybe one of them can catch it...   or maybe you and I are the only two who care.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 hours ago, JacquelineDeane55 said:

I believe 100% that demons (or familiar spirits) are inside of my body and I can hear them talking to me, and it is a very frightening experience, I have heard that the catholic church can perform exorcists on people who are possessed by demons (As I am 100% sure that I am), I do believe I will be in need of one. How much do they charge for their services?

( I deleted your address for your safety,It's never good to give out personal information online, (Angels4u)

Hi JacquelineDeane, I am sorry to hear about these difficulties, in must be very troubling/disturbing/frightening!

I agree with what other one said, and believe it is best that you, and stress the importance of professional help, likely a psychiatrists, since they are actually medical doctors, and are able to consider mental and medical aspects of these symptoms. If no relief is had that way (that is to say that he/she has no idea how to proceed, then perhaps pursue the spiritual invasion side of things. However, I do not think there is anything 'magic' about the Roman  Catholic church in particular, as dealing with the demonic is not a denominational exclusive.

It would take more work to locate one, but I suggest finding a Christian Psychiatrist, as he/she would have not only the medical,mental training and expertise, but also a belief in the supernatural, and would not automatically rule the demonic out.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

4 hours ago, JacquelineDeane55 said:

Hi JacquelineDeane,

I believe what you are saying and I think you are being very honest. Now you don`t need to go to someone to get delivered. You can work through this yourself.

1. First you need to CONFESS what you have been involved in, (by an act of your will) and allowed these `demons` to have access to your mind. Were you involved with occult things, or looking at wrong pictures, etc, etc. Think what you have done and confess that to the Lord.

2. Then you need to REPENT to the Lord of such behaviour and say you want to turn around and not do that anymore.

3. Ask the Lord for His FORGIVENESS, that by His precious blood shed for us, it covers our sin.

4. Receive His FORGIVENESS and work with the Holy spirit to renew your mind.

`FEED` ON GOD`S WORD, (TRUTH) and over time you will become stronger in your spirit. As the demons try to harass you further tell them you are `under the blood of Jesus` and they have to depart. Keep that up if they still try but overtime they will see that you are serious.

Also it seems that there are many demons affecting part of your mind. Thus you may have to go through the process a few times. Demons like to go around in `gangs,` to torment people.

Note: it is by our will we let these demons affect part of our minds, thus by an act of our will turning to the Lord they have to go. The Lord is the greater one and demons are subject to Him.

praying, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 1/17/2020 at 11:43 AM, JacquelineDeane55 said:

I once was told I had a drinking problem. I didn't believe it. I promised myself one night I'd have no more than six beers but broke the promise. I woke up in the middle of the night and it seemed I had demons in my head. I haven't had a drink since. I wonder if you have a bad habit that might be causing your problem.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, JacquelineDeane55 said:

Hi, I suggest rather bluntly that the price of Roman Catholicism is one's very soul. The Roman Catholic Church and it's priests are the last place to go to get away from demons. You will be asking little antichrist and demons to cast out demons. Don't go there.

The idea that a Christian, born again,  having the Holy Spirit of God indwelling them is also a possessor  or house of demons seems incompatible to me for the Bible tells me that is the case. (Now I did have to read it and pray about what I am reading and give prayerful thanks to God for His word the Bible and ask for some understanding. And that is work, work one really need do for themself). Ask for some assistance, some mentorship and for an accountability partner  from any of many pastors elders and or Christian lay people very well versed in scripture and it's practical application in one's life, seek a local body of Christ ready to provide that help. 

Personally  I would start with the question; am I  a believer that Jesus is Lord, God, and my savior? Have I heard the specific call to me by the Holy Spirit for me to repent of my own sins against God? Have I done so yet? Have I followed through with giving repentance testimony in the form of baptism in water? Have I declared myself to be Jesus the Christ's servant? Have I prayed and read and thought on the Bible, also asking for the Holy Spirit to lead me into that service that  Jesus will  have me to serve in his army of believers? Have I, having heard that call and been given direction, actually stepped up and gone into the servitude and service to Jesus while proclaiming Him to be my Lord, God, and savior?

These are the areas I would be looking at before thinking I can just run to someone  and have demons cast out of me. BTW there are physical medical conditions that do cause sound that seems very much like voices talking. Simple sinus or bronchial conditions can do so. So the recommendation that was given to also seek medical help seems a valid and good suggestion to me.

Let's also pray together here on the Worthy Christian forums , one for another. Might you  join in?

Father I do pray for JD55 to be relieved of the sounds that so bother. I do pray that there is comfort found in your word, and that  there will be  mature Christians at a local body of Christ Jesus, a Christian church  body, with a  member to be an accountability partner, plus that there will be mentors in the form of  pastor/elders deaconesses, and sound lay people of a local church, all to come alongside and comfort JD55. Please guide to help  rapidly. Amen.

• Well Said! 1

46 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, I suggest rather bluntly that the price of Roman Catholicism is one's very soul.

I have had an acquaintance in the past who was a Catholic Exorcist for about 30 years...   you do not have to be a member of their organization to receive an exorcism... though I would not necessarily recommend going that route to rid one's self of demonic activity.     From what I learned about the technique they use to exorcise a demon, they do not really just tell it to leave, but actually just badger it so long it leaves, and is very hard physically both on the priest and the person being exorcised.

• Thumbs Up 1

Jacqueline has not returned since she posted this request.....   may we all pray for her safety.

"Lord Jesus in your name we ask that you put a covering of protection over Jacqueline and remove any demonic activity and or influence either within or around her and allow her to return here for fellowship."

Please pray with me......

• Thanks 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

I feel for Jacqueline who is obviously suffering, be it from mental illness (likely) or from demon possession (less likely).  True demon possession, although rare, does happen now, as in Bible times.  In the first century, demonized persons were afflicted in various ways, such as being unable to speak, suffering from blindness and acting insane and even possessing superhuman strength. (Mt 9:32; 12:22; 17:15; Mr 5:3-5; Lu 8:29; 9:42; 11:14; Ac 19:16).  Men, women, and even children were their victims. (Mt 15:22; Mr 5:2).

Jesus’ greatest miracles involved the setting of possessed persons free from captivity to the demons and Jesus gave authority over the demons to his 12 apostles, and later to the 70 that he sent out, so that in the name of Jesus they too were able to cure the demon-possessed. (Mt 10:8; Mr 3:15; 6:13; Lu 9:1; 10:17)

What is critically important is that mental illness can mask itself as demon possession and it is important to exclude this possibility, which would require professionally trained intervention, which can take some time.  Then if the problem persists, one would need to take swift spiritual action that involves, among other efforts, putting “on the complete suit of armor from God that you may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil” and his demons.—1Pe 5:8; Eph 6:11.

Finally, a word of Biblical caution is needed: “Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not . . . expel demons in your name . . . ?’ And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you!” (Mt 7:22, 23)

• Thumbs Up 1