• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, one.opinion said:

I'm still eager to see the evidence that Bill Gates has anything to do with 2019-nCoV.

The Statement I made was a conjecture on my part, a Hypothesis. One That fits with the Agenda of the Gates foundation for Population control. Your a scientist, you do not deal with the truther movement, and yes there are a bunch of wacko's in it, but that is done by shills to discredit and disinform, Just like flat earthers are in the ranks of Christians to make us look like bafoons. DO THE RESEARCH yourself, this fits with his agenda, is he the one responsible? that is to be determined. 

I Will give you some clues as to how to find the truth. Look for the Links that are being scrubbed. By that I mean when you do a search, and the AI gives you the contrary viewpoint you are searching for, for example I searched for bill gates Population control, and the first page was almost entirely refuting this claim (Snopes and MSM views and what not). What was the first thing China did when the virus became newsworthy? Censor the Internet. 

Then there is the fact that he warned about this in 2018, which makes you wonder....read link

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/27/bill-gates-in-2018-world-needs-to-prepare-for-pandemics-just-like-war.html

Then there is this. (Read as it is short)

In this report we take an inside look at Event 201, which took place in NYC on October 18 2019. Event 201 is a high-level pandemic exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan, China. That is one hell of a coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing. Another fascinating connection is the fact that not only did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation participate in and help set up the pandemic simulation of a coronavirus outbreak, but they just so happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly coronavirus and are already working on a vaccine to solve the current crisis. Again, an incredible coincidence…

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/01/did-bill-gates-world-economic-forum-predict-coronavirus-outbreak-an-inside-look-may-shock-you.html

Is this true, He owns the Patent on this virus? I Do not Know, but I know he owns a lot of stuff.... All these things make you go HMMM?

Your  a scientist, it takes lots of evidence to prove something right, well, find the evidence. You start with a hypothesis, and the pieces eventually start to come together or they refute your hypothesis. My Statement was a hypothetical, if you do not understand this then why bother commenting? 

15 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I'm still eager to see the evidence that Bill Gates has anything to do with 2019-nCoV.

Oh, And here is the company that owns the patent to the corona virus, from their own site. I am going to copy and paste it here in case it gets scrubbed.

Our major stakeholders are:

• Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
  • UK Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
  • Wellcome Trust, Medical Research Council (MRC) and other research funding agencies
  • International funding and disease control agencies, such as OIE, WHO, the European Commission, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
  • Industrial producers of veterinary vaccines and antivirals
  • Farmers and livestock keepers

https://www.pirbright.ac.uk/partnerships/our-major-stakeholders

Want More?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

22 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

The Statement I made was a conjecture on my part

Exactly- pure conjecture, fed by a conspiracy website here and there.

22 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

a Hypothesis

Nope. Hypotheses are built on actual evidence, not on videos with the credibility level of Info Wars.

23 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

One That fits with the Agenda of the Gates foundation for Population control.

The Gates Foundation does indeed support family planning, by distribution of contraceptives. You have to do some serious fact-twisting to make this into "genocide".

26 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Then there is the fact that he warned about this in 2018, which makes you wonder....read link

Yes, many epidemiology experts also warned of the same thing. They must be in collusion with Bill Gates to carry out this genocide...

31 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

In this report we take an inside look at Event 201, which took place in NYC on October 18 2019. Event 201 is a high-level pandemic exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This is extremely fascinating because this pandemic simulation exercise of coronavirus took place about 6 weeks before the first illness from the coronavirus was actually reported in Wuhan, China. That is one hell of a coincidence if you believe in that sort of thing. Another fascinating connection is the fact that not only did the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation participate in and help set up the pandemic simulation of a coronavirus outbreak, but they just so happen to fund the group who owns the patent to the deadly coronavirus and are already working on a vaccine to solve the current crisis.

All true, as far as I know. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and The World Economic Forum were also involved. Do you believe they are equally implicit?

Here is what you may not know. The SARS pandemic of 2003 was caused by a coronavirus. The MERS outbreak of 2012, was also caused by a virus - wanna guess what kind of virus?? Coronaviruses have a recent history of some serious outbreaks, it is not unreasonable at all to base a simulation on another coronavirus outbreak.

There is zero evidence connecting Bill Gates to the 2019-nCoV outbreak. Coincidence is not evidence.

21 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Oh, And here is the company that owns the patent to the corona virus

There is no patent to the coronavirus. Unfortunately, there are enough people willing to make up stories to get these conspiracy conjectures started. And the poor suckers that enjoy conspiracy conjectures are duped every single day.

Just now, one.opinion said:

There is no patent to the coronavirus. Unfortunately, there are enough people willing to make up stories to get these conspiracy conjectures started. And the poor suckers that enjoy conspiracy conjectures are duped every single day.

https://patents.justia.com/patent/10130701

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

My fault, I should have been more specific. There is no patent for the 2019-nCoV.

https://fullfact.org/online/Rothschild-coronavirus/

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/28/2020 at 12:53 PM, ayin jade said:

Just read an interesting article. A mesa family (mesa is one of the satellite cities of phoenix metro area) is in wuhan visiting the wifes family. They have photos of going outside, and discuss what its like to be at an epicenter of the outbreak. He said no one in wuhan is freaking out but folks outside china are freaking out.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/mesa-family-visiting-wuhan-speaks-out-about-coronavirus-outbreak/article_30f3e0e8-41d5-11ea-980c-d3b85bed2534.html

have you seen the video's of the people chanting from their balconies after dark...   they sound pretty positive to me...   I would agree they seem to be taking this all in stride for the most part.     From all the twitter video's from the people there it seems they are just resolute to stay at home and weather the storm...   I especially am impressed at their chanting from their balconies after dark to urge each other to press on...           I did see some fighting in the grocery stores over food, but nothing like at Walmart on black Friday  LoL.      

I don't understand why folks can't just let his all play out to see just how bad or not it really is.

I tried to buy some N95 rated masks earlier this week and they were all gone....    I thought wow are people already panicking here....    from what the pharmacist said though, they have been having trouble keeping them in stock for a couple of months....    seems we are bothered by the higher than normal level of the seasonal flu....   thus remembering that I have seen several people wearing masks in the grocery store and other places around here....     Had I not bothered to speak about it to the pharmacist about it I could have easily thought people were already panicking over the possibility of it spreading here.

and, if it comes...…   it comes and like everything else that happens here we'll deal with it.....     I'm a lot more concerned with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi than the virus.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

6 hours ago, other one said:

have you seen the video's of the people chanting from their balconies after dark...   they sound pretty positive to me...   I would agree they seem to be taking this all in stride for the most part.     From all the twitter video's from the people there it seems they are just resolute to stay at home and weather the storm...   I especially am impressed at their chanting from their balconies after dark to urge each other to press on...           I did see some fighting in the grocery stores over food, but nothing like at Walmart on black Friday  LoL.      

I don't understand why folks can't just let his all play out to see just how bad or not it really is.

I tried to buy some N95 rated masks earlier this week and they were all gone....    I thought wow are people already panicking here....    from what the pharmacist said though, they have been having trouble keeping them in stock for a couple of months....    seems we are bothered by the higher than normal level of the seasonal flu....   thus remembering that I have seen several people wearing masks in the grocery store and other places around here....     Had I not bothered to speak about it to the pharmacist about it I could have easily thought people were already panicking over the possibility of it spreading here.

and, if it comes...…   it comes and like everything else that happens here we'll deal with it.....     I'm a lot more concerned with Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi than the virus.

There is a confirmed case of it, a mild case, with someone on quarantine who is connected to the university here. Students are demanding to know who it is, demanding the university shut down, harassing asians, even asian descent folks born and raised in the us. A hoax caused massive panic in schools in 2 nearby cities. Lots of fake news being put out there and hype. Even on this forum. 

This is similar to the hantavirus outbreak, where people overreacted, treated folks from that area badly etc. It was a mess.

• Well Said! 1

Just now, ayin jade said:

There is a confirmed case of it, a mild case, with someone on quarantine who is connected to the university here. Students are demanding to know who it is, demanding the university shut down, harassing asians, even asian descent folks born and raised in the us. A hoax caused massive panic in schools in 2 nearby cities. Lots of fake news being put out there and hype. Even on this forum. 

This is similar to the hantavirus outbreak, where people overreacted, treated folks from that area badly etc. It was a mess.

Ayin Jade

No one here is "hyping" this. We are cautiously watching to see if this becomes a pandemic. all signs are pointing to the fact that it may be. Not so much here in the west where we have cutting edge medical care, but in third world countries where there is none, and is the reason why WHO declared this a "Global health Emergency". They are obviously taking this seriously enough to state this, so shouldn't we? 

God Bless.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,275
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

It really makes me sad when we act this way...   I can see asking that the person be quarantined for a period of time but harassing all people over something like that is just not what we should be about...   I hope they don't identify the person for it would probably destroy their future...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

1 minute ago, other one said:

It really makes me sad when we act this way...   I can see asking that the person be quarantined for a period of time but harassing all people over something like that is just not what we should be about...   I hope they don't identify the person for it would probably destroy their future...

The person was immediately quarantined, which is sensible. The person will never be identified because it would violate hipaa unless he or she chooses to speak to the media. 

• Thumbs Up 1