What does it mean if ...

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Me and another person were Tempted and failed at the exact same time a few days ago and today me and a different person failed at the same time and we all live in different places 100s of miles away from each other. We did experience some intense spiritual warfare about 15 days ago. I am curious if this is a demon attacking us and if so what does it mean? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think one would need a lot more information to tack it on the devil or his minions.   While it is possible it's just as likely just a coincidence.  It may be that your friends just fail all the time and you just noticed...

Or maybe the devil has tagged you as something special and he's going to traumatize you and your friends to disassociated personalities and you will spend half of your day sitting under a tree crying...

If you want a real answer we would have to talk a while about it and you and your friends.   I personally think we should focus on why all three of you failed and work on that...   if you are a Christian the devil can't make you do anything,  just offer things to make it seem worth your while.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

45 minutes ago, Brother luke said:

Me and another person were Tempted and failed at the exact same time a few days ago and today me and a different person failed at the same time and we all live in different places 100s of miles away from each other. We did experience some intense spiritual warfare about 15 days ago. I am curious if this is a demon attacking us and if so what does it mean? 

I would say that you need to address why you failed the temptation. Confess to the Lord, then repent, and ask for His forgiveness. Then receive His forgiveness and do that sin no more.

• Praise God! 1