• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

This appears correct, they are the remnant of Israel; twelve thousand from each tribe of Israel, well almost each tribe. My commentaries do not mention anything about the tribes Dan or Ephraim. If memory serves, they are omitted because of their history of idolatry and non repentance? 

This is hard to even phantom: Imagine during the tribulation, the unbelieving and unsaved looking up in the air physically seeing an angel flying and proclaiming the Gospel; and still not believing and rejecting it. A logical thought would be; the paranormal has become the normal, and they've seen better from the Antichrist and False Prophet? I recall where the angels of Heaven were curious about the plan of Salvation and wanted to look into it and learn more. This is this first and only time an angel was or is permitted to preach the Gospel. I'm wondering if this angel is , the Angel of the Lord, Jesus Himself? 

The ones who took the Mark, evidently can't repent. The 200 Million Angelic Army slays 1/3 of them. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

the image is not what as we think he may be

the image of the beast can refer a image  of croup of people in his thinking, as a son is the image of his father, Satan is also, AS we are the mage  of Christ, the number 666 is 3 symbol of the ant-Christ, meaning the mark of the beast like the mark on the hand, like a tattoo and a symbol on the forehead indicate a headband

like a headband with 3 symbol that indicate 3 individual symbol that represent one person and his croup, Satan give power to his person and he does not h has a name per-sa  but a title symbol

Revelation 13:14-15 (NKJV) And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

Revelation 13: 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, TheWordIsOne said:

the image is not what as we think he may be

the image of the beast can refer a image  of croup of people in his thinking, as a son is the image of his father, Satan is also, AS we are the mage  of Christ, the number 666 is 3 symbol of the ant-Christ, meaning the mark of the beast like the mark on the hand, like a tattoo and a symbol on the forehead indicate a headband

like a headband with 3 symbol that indicate 3 individual symbol that represent one person and his croup, Satan give power to his person and he does not h has a name per-sa  but a title symbol

Revelation 13:14-15 (NKJV) And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.

Revelation 13: 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

I've commented on this previously. Would you agree there's a world of difference between the two letter words "in" and "on"? You'll find that the recent translations of the Bible [circa 1800's and later] have "ON" the right hand of forehead. The Bible translations with no copyright restrictions read; "IN" [meaning hypodermis] the right hand or forehead. You have a brick on your chest; you have a brick in your chest, a huge difference! Which translations have it right?

As far as the "image of the Beast".

Revelation 13:14 (KJV) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. [emphasis added]

It appears the False Prophet commands "man" to physically manufacture this image of the beast. How can it refer to a croup of people?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

12 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Revelation 13:14 (KJV) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. [emphasis added]

It appears the False Prophet commands "man" to physically manufacture this image of the beast. How can it refer to a croup of people?

my comment.    It is two steps, the people of the earth must make the image.    So they will know that it has no inherent life to it.

Then afterward, that the false prophet brings the image to life (a lying miracle) the people of the world (who knowingly made a basic statue image of raw materials) will believe that it comes to life by divine power, yet it will be Satan incarnating the image.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 7:39 AM, Dennis1209 said:

No, the only hologram's I've seen are in the movies. It's amazing the technology we witness today; imagine what it's going to be 5 - 10 years from now. 

If you haven't had the chance, Google 'Sophie the Robot' and watch the short video(s). Consider this is old technology with primitive artificial intelligence technology. Imagine a holographic projection of this robotic AI? I'm hearing scary and unpredictable things the personal home assistants like Alexa are doing. I think I can imagine where this technology is leading in the near future.

Alexa, scratch my back!

Thanks Dennis, I have seen the videos of the robot `Sophia.` They have made it so realistic, talking, eye & facial movements, quite amazing. Now in 10 years I believe the world will be in the millennium, so no technology then as it will be an agrarian society.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 8:27 PM, Revelation Man said:

Anddd.....the 5 Foolish Virgins are left also sister. You don't think God will accept people after we are Raptured pre 70th week? He does indeed, the Remnant Gentile Church are the Martyrs of the 5th Seal, it can't be the Jews, God protects the 1/3 in Petra and the 2/3 who DIE can't be Martyrs, because they never Repented !! So the Israeli Jews who Repent will be protected, as a matter of fact, they ARE the 144,000, there is no such thing as 144,000 preaching Jews, that is a Misnomer that is NOWHERE in the bible sister. Its a Metaphor for what Isaiah and Paul called ALL ISRAEL, it simply uses a Metaphor for that FULLNESS by using the Numbers that represent Fullness (12)..........and thereby 12 x 12,000 actually represents ALL ISRAEL. But if 1/3 Repent, then that is more like 2 million Jews, and if all the Jews in the whole worlds move to Israel right before all this goes down, then that would be more like 5 Million Jews. 

Well, I inadvertently got ahead of the conversation on the 144,000, lol........

The 144,00 are just the Jews who REPENTED and thus Flee Judea like Jesus told them to do in Matthew 24. Nowhere can it be found that they Preach. The ANGEL takes the Everlasting Gospel and PREACHES, the Two-witnesses preach to the Jews of course, but the 144,000 are never seen preaching. They are the Jews whom God protects in Petra.

Yes God always has His hand of mercy out as long as there is breath in people.

The Body of Christ is a complete organism. The people who are left after the Body of Christ has gone to glory, will be Israel and the Gentile nations. Note where the great multitude come from - the nations. They are not the Body of Christ but the Gentile nations. (Rev. 7: 9 & 14)

As to the 144,000 from the tribes of Israel they were sealed, appointed to be priests. (Rev. 7: 4,  14: 1 - 5) As priests they went out to teach the people of the coming Messiah and His kingdom rule. That is the good news that is preached in all the nations before the end of the Gentiles rule. The 144,000 die during the great tribulation as we see them with the Lord  on Mount Zion which is in the third heaven. (Rev. 14: 1,  Heb. 12: 22)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

the bible is Hebrew translation in Greek, you need to understand  the Hebrew language, you must thing the mind of  Hebrew, Jesus was Aramaic, Jesus express his father by name, not by title, the name is E- Olam

the image is a man- beast not a statue,  it has no life the, this is physical person or persons the number 666 is 3 symbol of the ant-Christ, meaning the mark of the beast like the mark on the hand, a tattoo and a symbol on the forehead indicate a headband with 3 symbol of Islamic, the mujaheddin  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Note where the great multitude come from - the nations. They are not the Body of Christ but the Gentile nations. (Rev. 7: 9 & 14)

Another Misnomer, LOOK BACK at Rev. 4 and 5 and we can see The Church in Heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened. These are the SAME ONES SEEN here in Rev. 7:9-17. They came out of the great tribulation. Jesus told us we would have CONTINUAL TRIBULATION, yet we hinder God's vocabulary, he can't walk and chew gum at the same time according to us, OR in other words God can't speak about the GREATEST EVER TROUBLES {3.5 years} and the Greatest Period of tribulation {the 2000 some odd year Church Age period} which is GREATER in length than the 7 year 70th week period as in 2000>7. We should know those seen in the 5th Seal can't be those seen in Rev. 7:9-17 by scriptures elsewhere in the book of Revelation, but that never stopped me from assuming it was them until a few years back either, I was in cahoots on this thinking. But THEY CAN'T BE in Heaven. Jesus specifically tells those under the Altar they MUST WAIT until ALL OF THEIR Brothers, have been killed in LIKE MANNER as the were in the 5th Seal. We also see those who were killed during this time being JUDGED in the Rev. 20:4 Judgment Seat judgment, no one else is judged there save those who.....as it specifically says.....REFUSED THE Mark of the Beast and thus became Martyrs for Jesus Christ. So we see them Judged in Rev. 20:4.......AFTER Jesus returns, so they couldn't be the ones seen IN HEAVEN in Rev. 7, and they aren't, that's the same Church seen in Rev. 4 and 5. 

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

As to the 144,000 from the tribes of Israel they were sealed, appointed to be priests. (Rev. 7: 4,  14: 1 - 5) As priests they went out to teach the people of the coming Messiah and His kingdom rule. That is the good news that is preached in all the nations before the end of the Gentiles rule. The 144,000 die during the great tribulation as we see them with the Lord  on Mount Zion which is in the third heaven. (Rev. 14: 1,  Heb. 12: 22)

We are all made to be KINGS & PRIESTS..............The 144, 000 can't die, else there would be no Jews left on earth. They are the Protected Jews who Flee Judea. That is what is meant by they are SEALED.....PROTECTED by God. Look at where they are SEEN....thats a HUGE CLUE !!

Between Seal 6 and 7. Well what happens in Seal 7 ? God's Wrath is shown to have arrived and the 7th Seal is ALL 7 Trumps. What do the Trumps do ? They hurt the Earth {burn ALL the grasses, 1/3 of the trees}, they hurt the Sea via 1/3 of the seas turn to blood, 1/3 of the sea creatures die and they hurt the earth via the poison waters etc. etc. THE POINT is, God tells the angel to HOLD UP until I seal the 144,000 or PROTECT THEM {SEALED} in Petra, and only then can you bring forth the 7 Trumpets by opening the 7th Seal.

In Rev. 18 God tells Israel to come out of Babylon lest she receive of her plagues. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Now in 10 years I believe the world will be in the millennium, so no technology then as it will be an agrarian society.

I too believe we could be that close, with the convergence of everything prophetic materializing and gaining steam.

I've given thought about technology studying end-time events and into the millennium. At different periods it seems advanced technology is present, and at other places and times it's primitive. Consider the following two verses pertaining to yet future events and future time.

Zechariah 14:2 (KJV) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

The Lord lists all nations that will come against Israel in the Ezekiel 38: invasion and elsewhere; the above verse says "all nations", and I believe "all means all", global nations still in existence.

Zechariah 14:16 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Question: How do the nations of the America's, Australia, etc., get to Jerusalem in a timely manner round trip yearly, without rapid technological travel? Could the key be "that is left of all the nations"? 

That's where my thoughts of nuclear exchanges; 1/3 of the entire globes grass and trees being burnt up [what side of the hemisphere?], asteroid / meteor strikes [where?], poisoned fresh water [where?], volcanic eruptions, plagues & pestilence, and a coronal mass ejection (CME) [what side of the earth?] It almost looks like, the only remnants left coming out of the tribulation, are confined to the middle East geographic areas?

I could be looking at this all wrong but, it's the picture my mind has drawn up; and if I'm interpreting scripture correctly? <-- Notice all my question marks throughout my post :noidea:   

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It is soooo  exciting to watch it all coming together.