IGNORED

Will God protect us from Corona virus based on this verse ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Will God protect us from Corona virus based on this verse ?

I think it is a question of our hearts, ..."when" did we start dwelling in the "secret" place of the most High, ..."when" did we relinquish all authority of our lives to the Holy Spirit, ...so that we were "totally" dependent on Him to guide and direct our lives, "when" did we submit to His Sanctification process of conforming us into the image of Christ ?

If its the Corona virus that sends us running to that "secret" place of the most High, ...after living with ourselves on the Throne of our hearts??? 

Only Father knows, so petition Him.

From personal experience I've run to that "secret" place of the most High many years ago, I've told/tell Him daily, in faith and confidence, ...He is my refuge and fortress, ...and at the same time I take to heart His Word, ...a prudent man sees danger and hides himself. Pro 22:3

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.  Psa 91:1-2

Father told us He will shake the world one more time: 

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. Heb 12:26 

Is our world being shaken?

Then the best advice is to run to that "secret" place and listen to what Father has to say to us.

Lord bless

Thats a blatantly courageous faithful servant of God.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

deleted by poster

Edited by just_abc

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/02/1974

It is not the flesh that I seek to cling to. While we live in the flesh we know it is temporary, our flesh will be shed inevitably.

On face value I see the verse as understanding that with Him there is no need to fear. My flesh will be attacked in one way or another over and over again while I walk this earth just as Jesus Himself suffered in the flesh. Coronavirus is of course a concern to many and we are to tend to our body as a temple so we do our due diligence in taking precautions from infection or corruption. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

Does it bother anyone that Satan quoted from Psalm 91 as a promise to Jesus and Jesus told him, not to tempt God?

Would you send your children to school knowing that more than half of the children there has the virus?

25 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

No. Does it bother you, and if so, why?

Hi maryjayne,  the way Satan uses the text and those who take a verse and claim it as a promise that we will not get sick  is the same method.   This is also the method used by mind science cults like Christian Science.   

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,232
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

54 minutes ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Does it bother anyone that Satan quoted from Psalm 91 as a promise to Jesus and Jesus told him, not to tempt God?

You also said "the way Satan uses the text and those who take a verse and claim it as a promise that we will not get sick  is the same method.".  How do you see that as the same? Satan takes verses out of context and distorts them applying them incorrectly. And 91:11,12 is a promise to believers. "if your the son of God'? "Cast your self down'? Who claim Gods promises like that? "I can jump this cliff because God said Psa 91 11 He would protect me." <---not how this works. :)

Does God mean what He said or not. Me.. I look at whats in that bible as GODS word. And that HE can never lie. Read that word knowing never doubting that GOD can not lie. No questions no buts no ifs. We seem to believe trust in John 3 16.  Its justs some more words on paper that some man wrote on yes? Yet the words came from GODS mouth. This God spoke words..just words. Let there be light. That created WOW AWESOME! Just one WORD from Gods mouth... mind blowing.  A tad deeper? This GOD the GREAT I AM..is Abba Father. Hes our Father. Who calls those things that be not as though they were.

It has to be faith. This is the only way to please Him. Its looking out into ..nothing what we can't see. For so many its darkness no hope. We have His word! All kind of evils hit us. We can CHOOSE to take it or not receive it. Like lol song that just came to mind "I hear you knocking..but you can't come in". AMEN! Just like Christ. When things happen.. an easy one. Take FEAR.  The answer? NO! its written God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Sickness comes knocking. Hello we all live in this world so when it comes..no matter what I SEE HEAR or FEEL.. His word will never change. I am by His strips healed.

The point here is this virus going around .. to much fear is put into it. 101k have it. 55k reovered. Out of 101k ..so sad 3460 have died.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Revelation 2:10 (KJV) Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The rain falls on the just and unjust alike because we live in a sinful world. 

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

John 16:33 (KJV) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

You also said "the way Satan uses the text and those who take a verse and claim it as a promise that we will not get sick  is the same method.".  How do you see that as the same? Satan takes verses out of context and distorts them applying them incorrectly. And 91:11,12 is a promise to believers. "if your the son of God'? "Cast your self down'? Who claim Gods promises like that? "I can jump this cliff because God said Psa 91 11 He would protect me." <---not how this works. :)

Does God mean what He said or not. Me.. I look at whats in that bible as GODS word. And that HE can never lie. Read that word knowing never doubting that GOD can not lie. No questions no buts no ifs. We seem to believe trust in John 3 16.  Its justs some more words on paper that some man wrote on yes? Yet the words came from GODS mouth. This God spoke words..just words. Let there be light. That created WOW AWESOME! Just one WORD from Gods mouth... mind blowing.  A tad deeper? This GOD the GREAT I AM..is Abba Father. Hes our Father. Who calls those things that be not as though they were.

It has to be faith. This is the only way to please Him. Its looking out into ..nothing what we can't see. For so many its darkness no hope. We have His word! All kind of evils hit us. We can CHOOSE to take it or not receive it. Like lol song that just came to mind "I hear you knocking..but you can't come in". AMEN! Just like Christ. When things happen.. an easy one. Take FEAR.  The answer? NO! its written God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power and love and a sound mind. Sickness comes knocking. Hello we all live in this world so when it comes..no matter what I SEE HEAR or FEEL.. His word will never change. I am by His strips healed.

The point here is this virus going around .. to much fear is put into it. 101k have it. 55k reovered. Out of 101k ..so sad 3460 have died.

Matthew 4:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Psalm 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

I was a Christian Scientist when I was young and they like other mind sciences quote the Bible the same way as WOF.

2 hours ago, maryjayne said:

And???? Please expand on this. 

Matthew 4:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Psalm 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

I was a Christian Scientist when I was young and they like other mind sciences quote the Bible the same way as WOF.