vic66

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Today we are besieged by a pandemic which appears to be unstoppable. The relentless stream of bad news makes it seem like we are surrounded on all sides by an invincible and unseen enemy which is attempting to steal the very fiber of our lives. It has offered us terms of surrender which require us to give up our love for each other and focus selfishly on our own security at the expense of our neighbor’s. It is demanding that we abandon faith in our God and give in to worldly fears of losing our loved ones, our livelihoods, and our way of life.

https://seanriecke.com/2020/03/17/our-rally-cry-against-the-virus-nuts/

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

31 minutes ago, seanriecke.com said:

Today we are besieged by a pandemic which appears to be unstoppable.

Yes, we are and yet still one very important issue remains. For those who are concerned about their immortal souls and come to the gospel in salvation believing, what will happen to these 'Corona Converts' once the virus is either quelled or cured? Including this, are they willing to hang with the program or eventually become what has been termed as, "The Great Falling Away"???

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 3/9/2020 at 12:33 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Let all that has breath read this again .     Exactly sister .  Known unto GOD are all things .    HE alone is in control . 

We praise HIM in and through all things .    Let the saints of the Lord have no fear of anything that is to come upon the earth .    Let us be focused on 

just correcting and building up one another ,  on pointing to JESUS alone and feasting fat on the bible . 

Amen the gospel got the answer the world leaders are part of the problem.

They promoted loneiness, fear, ungodliness, fornication, adultary, Sodom, Islam,Buddha,

idolatry , they don't have the answer they just breed fear confusion which help men to stay in darkness.

Men need the pathway which leads to eternal life and the preaching of salvation, repentance and faith towards christ is the only everlasting help. This is not just a false, temporary dead end solution offered by the world, media, medical professionals but a lasting sure and steadfast way offered by faith in Christ through acceptance of the gospel.

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

Absolutely. My faith is in Jesus Christ every moment. I am scared but i know He is leading those of us who accept Him as Saviour. I pray about everything and i feel His help. 

Those who do not believe will now flounder and perish. Things are happening. Yes this is it. 

Let us pray, adapt and survive by listening to our Lord and pray every moment possible. He hears us as we cry out, He will not forsake His own flock. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Some will get scared by this Virus and make up Their minds that now is the time to “ start being good” .....time to “ turn over a new leaf”...... time to “ repent of my sins” i.e.  be sorry about them and do the best I can to not do them again to justify myself before God- make sure my heretofore miserable performance becomes one that is “ good enough” to satisfy a demanding God.All Of These Blind, Unregenerate sinners may as well continue in their journey down the “ Broad Path” that leads to Hell. Reformed people are better than the unreformed people, but both groups are “ DEAD” People,spiritually speaking , if they have not been Born From Above....

If blessed ....Perhaps the fears of some will lead them them to actually do the Repentance That  leads to Salvation—-“ Turn to God ( the Only  Repentance That Saves ) with Faith in Jesus Christ” There is good reason to do this and forget about all of that other dung.If one will come to God with Faith in Jesus, “ God will save them to the UTTERMOST.” Lets hope this terrible turn of events will accomplish some good.....let’s get the Gospel Of God’s Grace Plus Nothing out there to a needy world.....Many need a good Rest right now....may they learn to Rest in the Gospel......God Bless 

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

God is angry with sinners every day

Sorry friend, that's NOT the God I love and serve, ...THE TRUE GOD in whom I have entrusted my soul.

God Himself has told us, ...and this dying world, ...He Agape Loves the sinner, ...He doesn't "hate" them, ...but rather He hates the "sin" that was introduced in Heaven way back when in Ezekiel 28:15 by Lucifer, the cherubim that covers. 

God has told me personally and many more here at Worthy:

For God so Loved (Agape) the world (that's me personally), that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whosoever (again, that's me, ...I'm a whosoever) believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (I have, possess, "Zoe," Eternal Life).

That's the Truth, and the Reality, ...and I'm sticking to it!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

6 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

"God is angry with sinners every day"

Q: How can God be angry with us (we're all sinners) and yet love everyone?

(I already know the answer, and It will explain as to why people fear a virus but not God)

when your born again, repented and turned from sin you are nolonger a sinner but a son of God(saint)adopted into the body of Christ the church by faith

On 3/17/2020 at 5:10 PM, seanriecke.com said:

Today we are besieged by a pandemic which appears to be unstoppable. The relentless stream of bad news makes it seem like we are surrounded on all sides by an invincible and unseen enemy which is attempting to steal the very fiber of our lives. It has offered us terms of surrender which require us to give up our love for each other and focus selfishly on our own security at the expense of our neighbor’s. It is demanding that we abandon faith in our God and give in to worldly fears of losing our loved ones, our livelihoods, and our way of life.

https://seanriecke.com/2020/03/17/our-rally-cry-against-the-virus-nuts

AMEN WEll SAID WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST I liked this part above

but the American patriotism  (no thanks)

Edited by vic66
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, BeauJangles said:

Yes, we are and yet still one very important issue remains. For those who are concerned about their immortal souls and come to the gospel in salvation believing, what will happen to these 'Corona Converts' once the virus is either quelled or cured? Including this, are they willing to hang with the program or eventually become what has been termed as, "The Great Falling Away"???

we preach the gospel by faith and leave the repentant sinner to God grace

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

"God is angry with sinners every day" is not a quote from my mind. God says in Psalm 7:11:

"God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day."

Friend, may I humbly suggest you find a "reputable" version of the Bible, ...these modern day versions are spurious at best.

Here's how the KJV reads on this verse:

God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Psa 7:11

Please notice, "with the wicked" is in italics, ...that's the KJV way of showing it's reader it's not in the original manuscripts.

The Hebrew scholars since the Reformation all concur that the verse 11 is typical Hebrew poetry of contrasting points and the "comma" separates the two,

Positive, ...yes God is a "righteous" judge,  

Negative, ...but He is NOT angry every day.

Here's how the 70 Hebrew scholars of the Septuagint translated verse 11:

“God is a righteous Judge, strong and longsuffering; not bringing forth His anger every day.”

As do many of the other manuscripts we have today.

But logically thinking, ...was God angry with you, was His anger manifested at you "before" you were saved, ...that was certainly not the case in my life before I was saved, on the contrary, ...He manifested His Mercy and Grace to me numerous times in the 37 years before I  became His born again child, ...how about you, ...looking back on your life before Christ, ...can't you see the many times He intervened in your life in His Mercy and Grace?

Lord bless

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1