vic66

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

Well said @vic66 and so very, very true.

The world is worrying about the leaf, but can’t see the forest!

Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and that He rose from the dead and He is our Saviour. Repent of our sins and ask the Lord Jesus into our lives and we have passed from death to life and we are saved.

Edited by marvelloustime
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I commend our medial workers who put feet to faith and stand between illness and hopelessness giving everyone they touch the chance to live another day and have the same opportunity of meeting grace which was given also to us.

-Pv-

Edited by -Pv-

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

People fear Corona but how wud they fear Almighty God Yahwe ? They think Jesus is just a religion.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

28 minutes ago, Taranis said:

Do you think Trump has any fear of the Corona virus?

Since it is in China and Iran, Our Enemies, do you not think it a biological weapon Trump has Used?

Trump RELEASED the Corona Virus.

It was something in Our Laboratories, he just RELEASED IT.

YOUR FIRED.

no all connected with the fall of man in sin genesis and end time prophecy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

no all connected with the fall of man in sin genesis and end time prophecy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,313
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

27 minutes ago, Taranis said:

Do you think Trump has any fear of the Corona virus?

Since it is in China and Iran, Our Enemies, do you not think it a biological weapon Trump has Used?

Trump RELEASED the Corona Virus.

It was something in Our Laboratories, he just RELEASED IT.

YOUR FIRED.

I heard this on one particular news program: They said that near where the first case was contracted, that the Chinese have a biological weapons laboratory.    Of course, they wondered if that had something to do with the virus.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

How many people here are from Australia? There was a incident that involved a shopper pulling out a knife in a supermarket, and it was related to toilet paper. Search on google for this incident. Apparently some places in Australia, supermarkets have sold out of toilet paper.Panic buying

Look at what is becoming of society, this level of madness, a person pulls out a knife all for toilet paper? What hope has this world got.

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

To repent turn to Christ.. praise GOD! And side not.. not here to please man. I understood what you posted. Thanks

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

On 3/4/2020 at 8:08 AM, vic66 said:
Many world governments are spending billions and are going into a frenzy over corona virus, their fear is that it could spread like the Spanish flu of the early 20th century, which killed many, even more than who died in world war one.

Corona virus is making headlines in the news papers,world wide web, tv, radio stations, pubs, bars super markets and work places internationally. 

Yet there is something far more critical, and of the upmost importance. Sin and rejection of the gospel is more serious then the corona virus. Being in sin without a saviour put one in danger of being lost for all eternity.
Rom1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Isa 48:22kjv

There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

1Tim1:15
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; what from you might ask? eternal separation from God! Wrath

John3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him

Men are more concerned with the spread of corona virus, but there is a God who is calling men to repentance through the preaching of the gospel, yet many ignored this message every day. The effects of rejecting the gospel will be far more severe then corona virus, Spanish flu, bubonic plague or Ebola. These pestilence though horrid can only destroy the body but Jesus takes it further.

by saying'' (Matthew 10:28 kjv)

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. There you have it there is something far worse awaiting man then any pestilent

Luke 16:19-31jv

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead

(Encouragement for the Christian)  

Phillipians 4:69kjv

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Christians should learn from David at times like these!

psa 27 kjv

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.

5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

11Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.

13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Medical technology that was in place during the Spanish flu in 1918 and the medical technology today is very, very different. The flu is worse than the Corona virus and many will not even take a flu vaccination. :noidea:

• Thumbs Up 1