IGNORED

Bushel basket Christianity is about to undergo a complete change....

Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,298
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Gideon said:

My calling is just to share about our need to put off our old nature by faith, believing it is dead.

That's great!
But could you tell me,
 are you currently a member of a local body of believers,
doing your part you were called to do by God, serving Him by obeying His command,
to:  
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is;
but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching"
Again, it is a easily understood, easy to answer, yes or no question.
Thanks for this discussion, and for your reply to this, Gideon.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.38
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I'm not debating with you, Gids.

God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

1 hour ago, Sower said:

That's great!
But could you tell me,
 are you currently a member of a local body of believers,
doing your part you were called to do by God, serving Him by obeying His command,
to:  
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is;
but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching"
Again, it is a easily understood, easy to answer, yes or no question.
Thanks for this discussion, and for your reply to this, Gideon.

LO. Persistent, aren't you? Why? Does that change the truth of what our God has promised us in His Word? ? I suspect you are fishing for a reason to discredit what is being shared if my answer does not meet your approval. Sorry, but I will pass. 

This is not  about me but about whether or not God has promised to keep us from falling, to deliver us from evil, to cause us to will and to do of His good pleasure. 

What do you say? Can He? Will He? If not, why not? 

blessings,

Gids

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,265
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Praise God glory to Jesus.. I rebuke and do not receive "Ministers who have fed themselves while their sheep are starving in the pastures they have provided will be shamed.  Our religious pride that has made us boast that because of grace, we have need of nothing, will be brought to nought. We will, as God foretold in Ezekiel 36, be ashamed for the religious pride that has made us content without godly natures and without true spiritual fruits. We have up till now not walked as children of light, but simply as children with less darkness than the lost around us." Seems you've (blindly) taken a brush and just painted it over the whole canvas. This Church in this world is over 29million. God does not lump all into one.

Are we willing to listen? What you are not reading in Acts.. does not mean it was not there. They gave no glory no praise to the flesh. In truth you are giving them glory not God. In truth its so much greater stronger now then it was with the 120. Everything the Father does grows.. never gets weaker lesser. For all the evil in the world.. the Father is doing so much more good. Luke 19 27...about His enemies.. was about those that reject Him. What is faith? What does faith see?  Forgive me but what can anyone do when someone plays the "GOD" card? So now.. if one disagrees your not disagreeing with man but God?

See if God tells me to tell someone something.. they already know. It then confirms what they already knew. There are no prophets that have the right to tell anyone what to do. Acts with Paul is a great example. Told what will happen to the one that wares this belt. For Paul had the same holy spirit in him. As all that follow Christ have. I am so willing to listen...I must make sure it goes with the word of God. And what I am reading who is talking?

Forgive me... Your words of "us, we".. you can only speak for you. For He always confirm His word out of the mouth of two or three. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.” To I know He called, I Know He told me to say this.. praise GOD.. there is truth in that.. yet.. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established.”.

Something very small. Like asking for prayer about collage.. she said after she prayed "the lord says open door". Later that week I go talk to a counselor at the collage. Just as I was leaving he said "maybe this is a open door".

So I read and listen.. there is a way the Father ..the sweet sweet holy Spirit talks. And FAITH is always in it. There are over 29 million Churches in the world. There is a man.. that God tells him to go speak to some group or Church. God opens those doors. I mean.. God opens the doors. The stories are MIND BLOWING praise GOD .. God is SO GOOD!  Like God telling him to take Gods word to Russia. So as he was going he in another country. Thinking.. a GOD what happen? Meets this woman that as they were talking invites him to dinner. So he is now with this woman he just met with her husband. They are believers. As they were talking he tells them what GOD told him todo. The other man says to his wife "did you tell him?" she says "I told him nothing". See that man and wife? Had so many companies in Russia. That man and wife? that loved Jesus? yeah.. were really rich. So be careful how we JUDGE others based on MONEY.

See one had bibles and such. just no way in.. the other.. were in...but were looking for bibles. It was PERFECT! This man? Has talked to almost every world leader you know of. My point is.. as the song says. GOD IS NOT DEAD! The Church is so much greater now.Everything the God does..ALWAYS grows. What He started HE FINISHES. He has not will not ever lose. EVER! Its FAITH! do we look at what you see hear feel? There is a way He always speaks. THAT si what I look for.

If God calls to something.. then HE WILL open every door. Not here to offend. Nor..to say who God has called or not called. Well I am NOT Gods police force. So.. is we speak and it does not witness nor go in line with the word.. speak words of life.. faith. On and on.. toss it out..

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

We must put on the new man every day.  Because we are a new creation in christ jesus. He is making us more and more like Jesus. But our justification is by the blood of Jesus alone. Not by our walk. Our walk is based on our being renewed by the holy spirit. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,160
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

For now I am hoping there is still a little time left for any true sheep still held captive under a dome to scatter out of there.  And really it is up to us and our response to the Lord whether we become a tare or a wheat.....though He foreknows. 

indeed its the cvid19!! that has had the affect of churches shutting down!! however there is the internet...

On 3/19/2020 at 12:13 PM, Gideon said:

Secondly, do we believe God has made it possible? Our testimony must line up with God's concerning who we are. By our believing we are still sinful worms, we give satan the opening he needs to continue to keep us in our prison cells. It is time we agreed with our God and believed we are new creatures. Paul tells us we are no longer in the flesh but in the Spirit and that we owe the flesh nothing.  And when we finally believe it, an army of joyfilled overcomers will again rise up and being glory to God by the fruits He fills us with.

i am confused arent we told to confess our sins to Jesus and to  believe in the Lord in order to be saved? i am trying to advise someone about the perilous hour we are in and i dont want to confuse them as i myself am still learning. as this reads as we are not a sinner. i am sure you dont mean this.

4 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

indeed its the cvid19!! that has had the affect of churches shutting down!! however there is the internet...

i am confused arent we told to confess our sins to Jesus and to  believe in the Lord in order to be saved? i am trying to advise someone about the perilous hour we are in and i dont want to confuse them as i myself am still learning. as this reads as we are not a sinner. i am sure you dont mean this.

In 1st John, he tells us that IF we sin, we have an advocate and can confess our sins and be forgiven AND CLEANSED of all unrighteousness.  He then continues in chapter 2 by saying that he was writing for the purpose that we sin not.  

Yes, we are housed in fleshly bodies that CAN sin. But our spirits are no longer fleshly. As a matter of fact, Paul tells us clearly in Romans 8 that we are no longer in the flesh ( our nature) but in the Spirit and owe our flesh nothing.  Do we have to sin as many believe? Not according to Paul. 

Now let me say something here that is important. Walking without sinning is NOT perfection. It is simply absence of disobedience.  This is where, as we walk in this place, kept from falling as Jesus promised to do, we can finally abide in Him and begin to see fruits of the spirit begin to sprout in our lives.

An example. We are told that IF we are angry, not to sin, by not letting the sun go down on our anger. Under much of what we have been taught, anger IS sin. Anger is a reaction that can happen from our fleshly bodies. But as we cool off, the Holy Spirit deals with us to let it go, to forgive. And if we do so, we have not sinned at all. 

But lets say we refuse to listen to dwelling Spirit and hold onto that anger. Now we have sinned, for this is now a choice to disobey. Does that make sense? 

The promises in the Word are clear and are many. Think for a minute. Has He not promised that our shields of faith will quench ALL the fiery arrows of the enemy?  Did God not promised to not allow us to be tempted above our ability to resist it?  Have we not only been forgiven, but been delivered from the power of darkness? Does God not promise to cause us to will (want to) and to do (actually obey) of His good pleasure? 

This is no small thing. If satan can get us to believe we can never truly obey our God, we cannot approach Him in faith, nor can we abide in Him. The Word tells us that as a man thinketh  in his heart, so IS he.

Yes, we CAN sin, if we do not continue to hold up our shields of faith. But.... can God keep weak men housed in fleshly bodies from yielding to the flesh? He guarantees it! But let us remember, our enjoyment of such a blessing is in direct correlation to our believing Him and what He has promised. So.... let us glorify God and believe Him! Amen?

blessings, and I pray this helps a bit.

Gids

Edited by Gideon

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,298
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

On 3/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Gideon said:

LO. Persistent, aren't you? Why? Does that change the truth of what our God has promised us in His Word? ? I suspect you are fishing for a reason to discredit what is being shared if my answer does not meet your approval. Sorry, but I will pass. 

"LO. Persistent, aren't you? Why? "
To me it is fairly obvious, or you would have answered, and let the truth stand on its own.

"Does that change the truth of what our God has promised us in His Word? ?"
No. God is Light. God's word is Truth, Light. God's promises are true. All of them!    Amen?.....:)

"I suspect you are fishing for a reason to discredit what is being shared if my answer does not meet your approval."
I have no need to discredit you. God says I should test what I hear. I ask, you answered. Thanks..

"Sorry, but I will pass."
     plead the 5th.............default_cool2.gif.047a4cf4118939565e0292f05f824f29.gif

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,160
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

Just now, Gideon said:

In 1st John, he tells us that IF we sin, we have an advocate and can confess our sins and be forgiven AND C!EANSEScleansed He th

the advocate....oooook ....but we still need to believe and trust in the Lord and repent btw the church i went to didnt ever teach this stuff . so you might need to make it really e-a-s-y for me to 'get it'

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

so in effect then are we to converse with the Holy Spirit then? so now i am really confused!!

15 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

the advocate....oooook ....but we still need to believe and trust in the Lord and repent btw the church i went to didnt ever teach this stuff . so you might need to make it really e-a-s-y for me to 'get it'

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

so in effect then are we to converse with the Holy Spirit then? so now i am really confused!!

LOL, sorry, my fingers hit the send button before I was finished.