• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

40 minutes ago, appy said:

We do not have to be among a crowd of people in order to worship, praise, and give God glory. We can do that in our homes or wherever we may be.  Nor are we being kept from doing so. If the only place a person is comfortable singing and praising God is in a crowd of people, then that individual needs to examine their motive for church attendance. Knowing God and fellowshipping with Him on a personal level is far more important than showing Him how much we love Him in a crowded church.

No one is being told to deny Christ or die. No one is being kept from visiting family or friends, or having small bible studies in their homes. All we are being asked is, to refrain from being in large crowds because the larger the crowd, the odds of you giving it to someone else is greater. Do not think all is grand because you are not having symptoms, just because you aren't having symptoms does not mean you don't have it. A person does not have to be coughing or sneezing to give it to anyone else. Simply exhaling sheds copious amounts of the covid virus. Because once the covid virus enters a body, it multiplies very, very quickly. And the reason for masks, and keeping 2 meters away from others is to help prevent you from giving it to someone else and vise versa. Everyone is being asked to cooperate, it is not limited to Christians and churches.

Simple common sense......how sad that it has to be broken down and explained to people.....Just as my late father  said, “ Some people just don’t have good sense”.........Amen, Dad........

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, appy said:

Many are taking advantage of the time at home to have a deeper fellowship with the Lord instead of whining about what they can't do or where they can't go.

I am awarding you the "Quote Of The Day Award" for this one. :clap::hurrah:

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, vic66 said:

you are welcomed to just ignore and walk away 

No. Can not do that when foolishness is being spread like butter on a hot biscuit. I have to call it out for what it is because it is in my DNA to do so!  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  33

13 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Okay I am not being mean or anything but I just want to ask. Why not just stand back away from people?  I understand anxiety attacks I get them too. But for me it is when people get too close to me that I freak out. So know that I am not trying to be mean by asking this. 

Well no because Jesus would not have Covid-19. 

That is why I don’t go out. Because I muck everything up.

OH LET US REJOICE AND PRAISE THE LORD.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Simple common sense......how sad that it has to be broken down and explained to people.....Just as my late father  said, “ Some people just don’t have good sense”.........Amen, Dad........

There common sense and There is faith in a living God and with out faith it is impossible to please him (God)

1cor2:14

14)But the natural  man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him, never can he know them because they are spiritually discerned

Heb10:25

Not Forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one  another:and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching 

What is taking place in the world around the world are all signs of the time.

Israel regethered again As a nation

Jerusalem once again controlled  by the Jews

European union and euro currency. 

United nations, NATO, world bank, Abrab league 

Hugh leap in facial recognition, internet hacking,

cell phones used for spying and tracking private citizens.

Hugh gathering of personal data by intelligence

agencies sanctioned by gentile governments all around the world.

Wild fires in California, Australia, China etc

Diseases, Aids,Ebola, cholera, meningitis, smallpox, zira virus, plague, Sars, influenza, covid 19 etc,etc,etc

Economy, taking a very serious hit though this isn't the first time the world wide scale is a serious signs of the times

Earth quakes,  volcanic eruptions, flooding, storms, drought, terrorism, mass shootings, abortions as never before,

LGBT in your face like never before, preachers, christian being persecuted for preaching against the sin of homosexuality and same sex marriage.

False religions, hinduism, Islam, catholicism football, basketball, soccer, Jehovah witness and mormons etc

Apostasy,  divorce and remarriage in many churches.

Governmentst tying to put the churches worldwide into straight jacket.

These all prove it is not time do lock down but to

watch and Praying, faith and repentance

Being faithful to the true apostles doctrine,

The need for fellowship preaching not less but more.

Especially as we see the day of the Lord's coming for the church and judgement of the world draws near.

Lockdown is the unsaved governments solution.

The preaching of the Gospel is God solution

For I am not ashamed of the ashamed of the gospel of christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth to the Jews first and also to the Greek.

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it please God by the foolishness of preaching to saved them that believe. 

Romans5.8

But God commendeth his love to wards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

• Oy Vey! 1

7 hours ago, appy said:

We do not have to be among a crowd of people in order to worship, praise, and give God glory. We can do that in our homes or wherever we may be.  Nor are we being kept from doing so. If the only place a person is comfortable singing and praising God is in a crowd of people, then that individual needs to examine their motive for church attendance. Knowing God and fellowshipping with Him on a personal level is far more important than showing Him how much we love Him in a crowded church.

No one is being told to deny Christ or die. No one is being kept from visiting family or friends, or having small bible studies in their homes. All we are being asked is, to refrain from being in large crowds because the larger the crowd, the odds of you giving it to someone else is greater. Do not think all is grand because you are not having symptoms, just because you aren't having symptoms does not mean you don't have it. A person does not have to be coughing or sneezing to give it to anyone else. Simply exhaling sheds copious amounts of the covid virus. Because once the covid virus enters a body, it multiplies very, very quickly. And the reason for masks, and keeping 2 meters away from others is to help prevent you from giving it to someone else and vise versa. Everyone is being asked to cooperate, it is not limited to Christians and churches.

Did God not know what would happen with  this virus.

But Jesus words still remain true

On this rock i shall build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

Notice build not close down.

Notice hell shall not prevail .

• Oy Vey! 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

7 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Acts4:23-37 kjv read we you have time

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, appy said:

No one is being kept from visiting family or friends, or having small bible studies in their homes.

in Europe we are. But God hears us even when we are alone, or in our family group we live with. God is everywhere. He heards us when we prais and sing in our hearts as well as out loud alone.

Some dont understand how Big and Great God is.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, vic66 said:

Did God not know what would happen with  this virus.

But Jesus words still remain true

On this rock i shall build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

Notice build not close down.

Notice hell shall not prevail .

Interesting attempt at poetry, Vic. I'd give it maybe a C- at best. And that's quite a stretch. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, marvelloustime said:

That is why I don’t go out. Because I muck everything up.

OH LET US REJOICE AND PRAISE THE LORD.

Well I muck stuff up too. But I also learn from that. None of us are perfect. Mucking things up is how we learn. It will be alright.?

• Loved it! 2