• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/25/2020 at 5:47 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Sis

Now the cases in US are over 53,000 with 700plus deaths...so yes,it is not to be taken lightly. As Christians we should be even more concerned for our fellow man and consider them when we make our choices

Someone commented about the Christian who tested positive after a prayer meeting-I won't comment with a stupid comment saying"Oh maybe he/she is not really Born Again" because that would be ridiculous.Sometimes God works good in evil so we are used as Living Testimonies for His Glory.....I'm a good example from Deliverance of StageIV incurable cancer.....

What God Has for each of us is very different from one another,still we can look to His Word that Tells us to comply with governing authorities.....and yes,we are given a sound MIND & should be using it as we pray for guidance & direction.....always testing the spirits & seeking Confirmation in His Word-Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Wow amazing. What kind of cancer was it?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

11 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

BREAKING NEWS: THE EARTH IS STILL FLAT. 

You wouldn't say that if you lived where I live. It's not very flat at all - in fact it's Alpine

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

:amen:

Coronavlive updates: 627 die in a single day in Italy

Largest daily jump in Italy's death toll, as WHO warns the world's youth they are not invincible against COVID-19.

by Ted Regencia, Farah Najjar & Saba Aziz
20 Mar 2020

You do know those figures are a week old? Things have changed since.

Peak deaths was 21st March, with 793. Since then it's stabilised at about 700. No further jumps. Additional daily cases have stabilised at around 6200. Of course subject to change, but it looks like the curve is no longer exponential - which is good news. 

It's not just important to make sure you get figures from reliable sources, it's also important to make sure that they're not out of date.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

4 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Wow amazing. What kind of cancer was it?

Blessings Figure

Colorrectal,from there onto the tail bone& then the liver and then.......................gone!   PRAISE JESUS!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

12 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:
16 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Please folks, can you guys have some consideration from Mrs. Kay.   For once she seems to be really serious about something and  you are getting on her NERVES.  

Please have a heart and let the lady have some rest, or just turn it up boys.:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Hope you know, she did leave a couple of times before ...:duh:

We are all enduring a scary time as we try to get a handle on this terrible Pandemic.....I thought Mrs. Kay would get a chuckle from my Mouse Reference.Once Again , I have to learn the Truism.... “No Good Deed Goes Unpunished”.......

Indeed, we are at a time that laughter with a good spirit behind it is merited .  In all seriousness, I think Mrs. Kay would not mind a chuckle here and there.  My post above was just a bit of sarcasm in disguise.  

We all need that cheering up a bit, in this difficult time.  

Proverbs 17 King James Version (KJV)

22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Edited by warrior12
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

13 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

BREAKING NEWS: THE EARTH IS STILL FLAT....

2 hours ago, NotAllThere said:

You wouldn't say that if you lived where I live....
 It's not very flat at all - in fact it's Alpine....

:24::24::24:

~

Praying For The Peoples Of This Sin-Filled Old Globe
That They Will Find Jesus Before They Die

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life. John 3:16

~

Love, Joe

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

I wonder what if anything was concluded during the 'Event 201 a pandemic exercise' that took place in 2018; real company executives play acted as if a 'coronavirus' pandemic had happened. Surely something like that should have made us somewhat prepared for what is happening now in 2020. I wonder why they really call April 1st, April fools day.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Figure

Colorrectal,from there onto the tail bone& then the liver and then.......................gone!   PRAISE JESUS!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amazing :) so happy for you.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

21 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Amazing :) so happy for you.

Blessings Figure

Aww,thank you so much-yes,Praise Jesus-He is Wonderful,God Has been sooooooo Good to me,for no reason 'cept He Loves me!                                                                                                 With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,270
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

8 hours ago, NotAllThere said:

You do know those figures are a week old? Things have changed since.

Peak deaths was 21st March, with 793. Since then it's stabilised at about 700. No further jumps. Additional daily cases have stabilised at around 6200. Of course subject to change, but it looks like the curve is no longer exponential - which is good news. 

It's not just important to make sure you get figures from reliable sources, it's also important to make sure that they're not out of date.

It was mentioned here that not many are dying. I know for a fact that its in by the hundreds everyday in Italy.  (Google for yourself the most recent statistics.)

That was the point of my reply ( that many have died daily in the hundreds from covid-19) and I gave the facts that a week ago, people in Italy where dying every day in the hundreds as it was reported and in the news everyday where I live. The point I was making are people that are dying from this in the hundreds every day ok?)

It has not reached its peak in many places yet and to self quarantine or self isolation is important to respect so not to keep the amounts growing but reducing

That was the point I was trying to make.My news was not irrelevant, even though it came from last week, the point I was trying to convey is that YES people are dying from this and in the hundreds every day.

Some people even on this site are not talking this very seriously, are not obeying the quarantine rules of their city, state, country,province etc. That is very foolish indeed, because  at the moment the rules of not going out is made for the protection of ALL. Some don't get it, and as long as some still don't get it many more will get infected and DIE.  Get it?

You want a daily report of the deaths in ITALY TODAY?

Italy reports highest daily death toll yet of 969 2020-03-27

Global COVID-19 death toll rises above 25,000 people, with Italy and Spain reporting almost 2,000 fatalities in one day. 

You can google it for yourself as of today. 202-03-27

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1