IGNORED

Where are those miracle and healing revival pastors that can save nations from Corona..

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Are they still meditating ?

They are Hiding out in their million dollar bunkers, trying to figure out how to get people who are not working to get them to send Money to them so that they can pay their property taxes and bills on their man made kingdoms of swindle. I Am sure one of them will be marketing a magic elixir comprised of water from the Jordan river (Which is really just tap water) as a healing treatment or defense against Corona Virus soon enough.  

Edited by dhchristian
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,690
  • Content Per Day:  8.03
  • Days Won:  77
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

My heart breaks for these folks who trade stuff for The eternal presence of God... let us spend our hearts in prayer for the lost as I know my Lord's heart in this
2 Peter 3:9

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
KJV

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Such as Todd Bentley, Randy Clark, Benny Hinn, Copeland

Are they still meditating ?

Excellent question! 

Probably borrowing money from the Goldman Sachs partner that helped them start a lot of their ministries. I’m too scared to say they are ALL liars because if God is working through any of them then I would hate to be against them. But I suspect most  are con artists, especially if you consider the company they keep. I would only trust a healing story from someone who has no money in the bank.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,151
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

1 hour ago, ReneeIW said:

I would only trust a healing story from someone who has no money in the bank.

Blessings Renee

I know what you mean,it is very difficult to discern with so many fakers .My pastor of many years was truly Gifted with a Healing Ministry,he was killed in a terrible auto accident,both he & his wife

The funny thing is I truly believe he was taken from us because I think we were starting to put too much of our Faith in him,if you get what I'm saying....I think about that a lot,most of us scattered after some time after his death-we all kind of felt the same way....All the Glory belongs to GOD ALONE ,whether anyone has the Gift of Healing or not

Anyway,just thought Id share that with you                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Renee

I know what you mean,it is very difficult to discern with so many fakers .My pastor of many years was truly Gifted with a Healing Ministry,he was killed in a terrible auto accident,both he & his wife

The funny thing is I truly believe he was taken from us because I think we were starting to put too much of our Faith in him,if you get what I'm saying....I think about that a lot,most of us scattered after some time after his death-we all kind of felt the same way....All the Glory belongs to GOD ALONE ,whether anyone has the Gift of Healing or not

Anyway,just thought Id share that with you                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks for sharing. What a tragic story. I know their deaths must have devastated so many. I think many would believe they were taken because there was a temptation to give them praise instead of God.It’s hard not to become attached to someone who has been blessed with the gift of healing. I’m sorry you went through that.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,259
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

So the question is not what are they doing.. what are YOU doing about it? What they have MORE Jesus.. MORE of the holy Spirit? Whats the excuses do some use? So sorry.. just like 12..you have the SAME EXACT Jesus holy Spirit in you they did. Who so ever means YOU and ME!

I mean whats stopping anyone of us from doing it? Some guy they didn't know in Jesus day was going around doing it. If hes not against me hes for me Christ said. So Christ can't lie and we are WHO SO EVER BELIEVES. We just find out where our FAITH is really at. Carts going over..forgive me. Seems even for me at times Christ is enough to SAVE us but.. thats it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, TheBlade said:

I mean whats stopping anyone of us from doing it?

False teachers,  false pastors,  false leaders,  false prophets ..... all rejecting the simple truth revealed by the Father in heaven to little children.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

OP:   why promote false prophets and false teachers ?

Jesus never said nations or countries or large groups would be saved.   Just the opposite in fact.

Healing today ?  UNpermitted here, there, everywhere .... 

Oh,  still the Father accomplishes as He Pleases,  but just as Jesus did,  NOT where there is so much UNbelief....

ASK any church if they PERMIT healing - so far all the ones I asked DO NOT,  including forums.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  682
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Renee

This chat is somewhat clumsy to use, so I guess I will just add my 2 cents here, LOL

If we only  trust healing storys from those who have no money, that would dis-qualify Jesus. Jesus had a treasurer, and evidently there was enough in Jesus treasury that nobody (other than Jesus) missed it when Judas (the keeper of the bag) was stealing from it. Interestingly enough, Jesus did not kick Judas out of His ministry, but, allowed him to stay and take part of Jesus' ministry which included healing.

Certainly there are some fakes, and scoundrels out there, but many are not. Once we go down the road of deciding 'who' can be used by Jesus, and who cannot based on their bank accounts, it is a slippery slope to walk on.  I have heard it said 'eat the hay, and spit out the straw'.  Yes, we should be discerning,  but we really should be careful about accusing another servant to our Master.  But, that is probably just my attitude because a lot of Christians have no problem acusing ministers. BUT I will not join in. I suggest those who hate the tele evangelists put your stones down and let some fruit of love show . . .

Just saying . . . . hummmm . . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  779
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,959
  • Content Per Day:  3.03
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, TheBlade said:

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

So the question is not what are they doing.. what are YOU doing about it? What they have MORE Jesus.. MORE of the holy Spirit? Whats the excuses do some use? So sorry.. just like 12..you have the SAME EXACT Jesus holy Spirit in you they did. Who so ever means YOU and ME!

I mean whats stopping anyone of us from doing it? Some guy they didn't know in Jesus day was going around doing it. If hes not against me hes for me Christ said. So Christ can't lie and we are WHO SO EVER BELIEVES. We just find out where our FAITH is really at. Carts going over..forgive me. Seems even for me at times Christ is enough to SAVE us but.. thats it.

Paul said there are  nine gifts of Holy Spirit, not every believer is bestowed the gift of healing