IGNORED

Where are those miracle and healing revival pastors that can save nations from Corona..

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I believe the answer to why are not "so and so" preacher healing raising the dead is what Peter said "And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?"

"And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.". We know that man from the start expected to receive something from them.

God through Christ said 'Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.…"

God through Christ can not lie. He said "who ever believes in Me".   1st..YOU have to know that you know that you know. 2nd the person your praying for..what do they have faith in?  What can they believe? Some its YES RIGHT NOW I can be healed!  Others its for the Doctor on and on. But if your looking at that MAN to heal you.. good luck! There is no luck with God. The word already told us why look ye so earnestly on us as if by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk? They said "is FAITH IN THAT NAME!".  That man that just wondered off healing people were the 12 wanted to stop him. He was just doing what Jesus said.. who so ever. He was for Christ. It was not that man.. it was that NAME!

So.. truth is.. why are YOU not out there doing this? For you have the same exact Christ in you. The same exact power in YOU that ever WORD OF FIATH preacher has or all the way to some Baptist Preacher has.

I watched this man talk about how he started. He said he just went out praying for the sick. He said about after 200-300 people.. is when he started to see them being healed. YOU have to believe. We SAY we believe .. ok then do it. Watch what you hear, say, feel. Pray.. really pray seek him. And make sure that HE is leading not you. SO many of us go where He never sent us. You know many times Christ told people to leave...  why? You get those that doubt away from you. Doubt stops God.

Again I've been hearing people being healed from this virus. Just know its never you.. its ALWAYS Him! Just read that word.. and believe.. then all things are possible. Still remember the woman up front ..In Jesus name that man of God said.. she starts crying screaming jumping.. WAS blind.. 1/2 the people there came with her.. NOW she sees.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Hi, @TheBlade

I believe with you also brother, and no reason to doubt our Lord can do the impossible. God bless. 

Shalom, 

th8T6MXPMQ.jpg.bc53cfe311d846385901aec8242de7bc.jpg

David/BeauJangles 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone

1 Corinthians 13 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Greatest Gift

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body [a]to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not [b]puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, [c]thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is [d]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.(KJV "Charity")

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/26/2020 at 4:13 AM, R. Hartono said:

Such as Todd Bentley, Randy Clark, Benny Hinn, Copeland Are they still meditating ?

copeland.jpg

Really folks, we need as a whole to grow in Christ, His Word, and His ways especially in times like these.
We need to recognize these false prophets for exactly what they are. False. The Bible is clear, when a real prophet spoke for God, what he spoke always came to pass with 100% accuracy.
In the Word, when a prophet spoke one false prophesy, from that day forth he was always a false prophet.
Kenneth Copeland and his ilk have been speaking false prophesies for many years, let alone their love of money and materials. I'm hopeful that most will start to see them for what they really are.

Mr. Copeland on March 29th, falsely prophesied and said Covid19 was dead. "At exactly 12 noon on the 29th day of March"
Quoting from a video of Kenneth Copeland's false prophesy, on March 29th, 2020:
"...In the name of jesus, standing in the office of the prophet of god, I execute judgement on you Covid19, I execute judgement on you Satan, you destroyer, you killer, you get out, you boit break your power, you get off this nation, I demand judgement on you, I demand, I demand, I demand a vaccination to come immediately."
"...It is over, and the United States of America is healed, and well again. It's dead "...At exactly 12 noon on the 29th day of March. Thank you jesus...

False_Prophet_Copeland.jpg.a44303832b32e2a063f488cfc7f846f2.jpg

God knows their day of swift destruction is coming.
I was recently reaching out to a lost man who has seen men like these, and because of their hypocrisy, the Truth is evil spoken of in our Lord's name. I assured him there would be no hypocrites in heaven, as they did not represent our Lord at all as I shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him.

2Peter 2:1-3  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. (2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. (3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Should you see yourself following these wicked men and women in our generation, please, repent, and come out from them.

2Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, (18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, B3L13v3R said:

Really folks, we need as a whole to grow in Christ, His Word, and His ways especially in times like these.
We need to recognize these false prophets for exactly what they are. False. The Bible is clear, when a real prophet spoke for God, what he spoke always came to pass with 100% accuracy.
In the Word, when a prophet spoke one false prophesy, from that day forth he was always a false prophet.
Kenneth Copeland and his ilk have been speaking false prophesies for many years, let alone their love of money and materials. I'm hopeful that most will start to see them for what they really are.

Mr. Copeland on March 29th, falsely prophesied and said Covid19 was dead. "At exactly 12 noon on the 29th day of March"
Quoting from a video of Kenneth Copeland's false prophesy, on March 29th, 2020:
"...In the name of jesus, standing in the office of the prophet of god, I execute judgement on you Covid19, I execute judgement on you Satan, you destroyer, you killer, you get out, you boit break your power, you get off this nation, I demand judgement on you, I demand, I demand, I demand a vaccination to come immediately."
"...It is over, and the United States of America is healed, and well again. It's dead "...At exactly 12 noon on the 29th day of March. Thank you jesus...

False_Prophet_Copeland.jpg.a44303832b32e2a063f488cfc7f846f2.jpg

God knows their day of swift destruction is coming.
I was recently reaching out to a lost man who has seen men like these, and because of their hypocrisy, the Truth is evil spoken of in our Lord's name. I assured him there would be no hypocrites in heaven, as they did not represent our Lord at all as I shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him.

2Peter 2:1-3  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. (2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. (3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Should you see yourself following these wicked men and women in our generation, please, repent, and come out from them.

2Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, (18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

You see such people like Copeland try to persuade people to avoid social distancing as not in Bible not because they care for Faith but because of material purpose.