• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

:) he's already quite at home here... he just going to tighten down the screws on his ownership :thumbsup:

When the Beast shows up, he'll be a very charismatic teacher.

a religious Leader.

He will be able to perform the "miraculous".   

He will  have instant access to nearly all 7 billion of us, because the entire world is connected by a SCREEN.  And that was also a part of the end time Global planners...... that we become addicted to "instant internet" fast access.  And the entire world is addicted.   

The son of perdition wont need CNN, as he has direct access to you already via using the device you are using to read what im writing.

The world is waiting.  All we need is something to happen to crash the Global Economy.   

Maybe a World War, maybe a Pandemic.  Maybe both... as i was thinking that now that the entire world is only looking for a vaccine, it would be a Prime time for those who hate Israel and the USA to slip in a NUKE.   So, if that happened, while the Virus was in play.......= Total Economic Chaos as Markets would crash as the world entered into WWIII.

= "in comes the Devil".

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, other one said:

Well i always enjoyed my jobs but the first one didn't pay well enough so I went looking for a new career.    Prayed and worked at it and found a new career that I enjoyed.

I just don't understand how people spend years and decades doing something they hate...

I am on my 40th job.   At age 42.   Every job I have ever enjoyed doing, I've been fired or laid off from.   Every job I hate, they keep me on until I get so disgusted with it, that I quit.

That's been my life.  I've tried to be successful, and it hasn't worked.  For whatever reason, G-d has decided to not give me any skills or abilities to do anything.  So I have to do what pays the bills.  That's how life works.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/16/2020 at 3:19 PM, Sonshine said:

@WilliamL  The beast and the antichrist are one.  John is being taken to the Lord’s Day.  Revelation 17 explains who the beast is.  The beasts are roles that Satan plays. (Rev. 17:8)  It was the two roles that Satan played (as the beast and the false prophet) which were cast into the lake of fire, but Satan was bound for 1,000 years, and after that, he must be loosed for a little season.

Revelation 1:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 13:1 King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Revelation 17:3 King James Version (KJV)

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:8 King James Version (KJV)

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Revelation 19:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:2 King James Version (KJV)

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

No, the Beast is the angel of the Abyss. Rev. 9:11 An entirely different being than Satan. The Beast is presently in the Abyss, where he was cast down with the other rebellious angels; whereas Satan is still in the heavenlies until his casting down as foretold in Rev. 12.

Immediately following the Battle of Armageddon, the Beast and False Prophet -- two different beings -- are cast into the lake of fire, whereas Satan is cast into the Abyss. This is the testimony of Revelation, and 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, and other sources such as Enoch.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 4/16/2020 at 5:46 PM, LonerAndy said:

I am on my 40th job.   At age 42.   Every job I have ever enjoyed doing, I've been fired or laid off from.   Every job I hate, they keep me on until I get so disgusted with it, that I quit.

That's been my life.  I've tried to be successful, and it hasn't worked.  For whatever reason, G-d has decided to not give me any skills or abilities to do anything.  So I have to do what pays the bills.  That's how life works.

most skills can be learned.    I don't think I've ever known anyone with that kind of a job list....    Oh well, we don't need to get into that.

2 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Greetings, William... Well let’s just see what the scriptures actually say:

Jude 6 is talking about the fallen angels.  At the end of this earth age, Satan (the Antichrist) will be coming, along with his fallen angels.  In 2 Peter 2:4, again, the subject is the fallen angels (that sinned) and these wicked angels were placed in chains in a place of darkness.

Jude 6 King James Version (KJV)

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

2 Peter 2:4 King James Version (KJV)

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

The term used by Peter, badly translated above as "hell," is Tartarus, the Abyss where, according to the Greeks, the evil angelic Titans were cast by the good heavenly spirits. Just as described in the Book of Enoch, which says that the archangels of God, at His command, cast into the deepest depths of the earth the rebellious fallen "angels that sinned."

That (Tartarus) is the Abyss wherein the King of the Abyss presently dwells, until he is released when the Abyss is opened at the 5th Trumpet.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 4/16/2020 at 2:55 PM, LonerAndy said:

If Corona gets me, I go to Heaven.   If it does not, then I stay here.   Which is more scary? 

if I was by myself I might agree with you, but I don't think my wife who has M.S. and needs me around would think that's a good idea....   Others around you should need you for something...   if not I guess life would really suck big time.

10 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Yes, that’s right. ... but I’ve never seen the fallen angels referred to as Titans. 

Different cultures have different names for the same things. Cultural mythologies generally have elements of history which become clouded in the telling. Such is much of Greek mythology.

6 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

@WilliamL

Also, below you can see who it is that is holding Satan And who it is that boots him out into the earth.  It’s the archangel Michael.

Revelation 12:7-10 King James Version (KJV)

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Correct. The same event as foretold in Daniel 12:1

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great sar who stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

The part in bold shows that this occurs at the very beginning of the trib, immediately after the setting up of the abomination of desolation.

Also note that the Manchild of Rev. 12:5 is "caught up [harpazoed] to God and to His throne" just before these things. Not something that most folks can explain in their eschatology. But is covered in my blogs, such as:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/843-end-times-crib-sheet/

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/902-careers-in-the-kingdom/

Edited by WilliamL

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

2 hours ago, other one said:

if I was by myself I might agree with you, but I don't think my wife who has M.S. and needs me around would think that's a good idea....   Others around you should need you for something...   if not I guess life would really suck big time.

Need something from me?   Yeah, they'll use me and ditch me, like all the rest of the people I've known in life to this point.

No, I live alone.  My parents are wealthy, and I'm poor.  My relatives are all rich.   I don't know anyone else.   Not even my job 'needed me'.   I've been fired or laid off and replaced so many times, I can't remember them all. 

I was laid off Monday in fact.  Not really because of Corona though.  The company was clearly looking for a way to get rid of me for some time.  After years of dedicated service, working my butt off for them, they hired on a guy half my age, no experience, no qualifications, and utterly lazy, and had that guy walk me out the door.  Honestly I'd been expecting it for so long, it was relief and a happy moment.

But that's been my entire life, from my earliest memories, until today at age 42.   Will G-d provide another job?  Of course.  Will I continue to exist?  Of course.   But if there is a good side to life, I'd be hard pressed to know where that good side is.  My only hope, ONLY hope, is the promise of Heaven after this life.  That's it.  I got nothing here. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 4/1/2020 at 6:06 PM, warrior12 said:

What changes or outcome do you think might be implemented as a result of all this social distancing ...

For me, nothing has changed.  I've been practicing avoiding people for decades, and now that I'm getting old, that skill set is coming in real handy!

The theme of working from home may get stuck with many employers and downsize of physical business may follow.

Don't know why they didn't think of it sooner, especially for call centers.  I would think they would save a ton of money not having to lease office space for the workers.

Edited by Workman