• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/18/2000

4 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

I'm glad you aren't afraid, you're just cautious. Of course I'm not fat either, I just have relaxed muscle. Also I don't snore.... I just breath heavy.

This is like calling someone under sniper fire a coward for not just running out and dealing with it, even though there's air support on the way to take out the threat.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

I'm glad you aren't afraid, you're just cautious. Of course I'm not fat either, I just have relaxed muscle. Also I don't snore.... I just breath heavy.

You know what? I don't really care if you think I am afraid. I am at the age in my life where I no longer give a rat's butt what other people think about me. So whatever Tigger.  :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

The old story goes,

...place a frog in a boiling pot of water and he will jump out,

...but if you place the frog in a pot of cold water on the stove and turn on the burner he will slowly cook to death.

I believe that's the intention of the OP's thread,

...so the next logical question is,

What's next, ...what will the governments, ...which the Word tells us will coalesce into One World Government make mandatory next?

What we, as born again children of God, ...should be doing, ...is use the world events occurring today and show our lost friends in the Word what is going down, ...concentrate all of our efforts on Evangelizing instead of this satanic inspired, ...man made pandemic...

Please, ...allow me to ask a question and not turn it into a political debate of fighting...

What if, because this pandemic continues until the end of the year and elections are canceled, and America is without a government, ...how many would "consider" agreeing to a One World Government to find the solution to this virus, ...after being confined, ...voluntary imprisonment for 8-9 months?

And the restrictions on our freedom have now come to the point of being "isolated," ...politically correct, rater than, ...mandatory imprisonment in or homes...

Those of us still alive who lived in freedom and liberty are dying, ...and being replaced by a majority of people that never lived in and experienced a free America, ...but have lived under restrictions, ...like as a carpenter framing houses with nothing but sky overhead and OHSA said I had to wear a hard hat or pay a fined??? ...or how many here have driven a V8 car that got 30-35 mpg, "without" a catalytic converter???

Think about it...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

I'm not scared of the Pandemic because I know that God is in control & that he's going to get this nation through

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

There is a battle currently being fought in our nation, and it is a battle that many do not see, and in their acceptance of tyranny they are blind to the dangers that are upon us, but for those who clearly see the enemy and the danger that the enemy brings against our nation we must rise up in praise and stand fast in prayer for there is great power in light that unites and in light that will stand fast and not waver.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

21 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

There is a battle currently being fought in our nation, and it is a battle that many do not see, and in their acceptance of tyranny they are blind to the dangers that are upon us, but for those who clearly see the enemy and the danger that the enemy brings against our nation we must rise up in praise and stand fast in prayer for there is great power in light that unites and in light that will stand fast and not waver.

I agree. The battle against the virus is vital. The virus is invisible and people are blind to the harm the virus causes and the many deaths it brings, or continued sickness if people recover. Praying that the US doesnt have the same experience as Europe is having, and Russia is starting to have. I hope US catches and defeats it before it spreads more.

Exponential growth is the biggest issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Since many do not understand the Deut 32 worldview of principalities and powers that have been DISARMED, we will not get the right idea about all this. Our foes are in high places and the mindless human minions can be seen slavering at the feet of these fallen holy ones who once had charge over all the many nations. But God thru the Cross disarmed them all and rescinded their mandate. He Who gave them charge at the Babel disobedience has indicted them all to 'die like men'. (Psalm 82)

Since we do not seem to know about the supernatural, we are stuck in a mere physical mentality and do not appreciate the wider and much deeper supernatural picture. We beat the flesh to death while the principalities enjoy the floor show!

That is why the apostle to the gentiles (after Pentecost) went about telling them to disown their gods and follow Yeshua.

So why do we give credence to the gods of media and false reporting? Have we reverted back to being mere scared sheep and have we lost the will to be overcomers?

We seem to not understand the importance of the Cross and the fact that we 'are more than conquerors'.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

17 minutes ago, leah777 said:

I agree. The battle against the virus is vital. The virus is invisible and people are blind to the harm the virus causes and the many deaths it brings, or continued sickness if people recover. Praying that the US doesnt have the same experience as Europe is having, and Russia is starting to have. I hope US catches and defeats it before it spreads more.

Exponential growth is the biggest issue.

Leah thank you for your comments. The virus is real but I don't believe it is as deadly or as rampant as many have led you to believe. I see the greater danger in the loss of freedoms and the loss of economic success. I read that the United Nations is now claiming that the next pandemic is actually going to be starvation due to the overkill of many of the governments in total lock downs. This could be far worse than the virus.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72

5 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

I don't believe it is as deadly or as rampant as many have led you to believe. I

I will tell that to my relatives in Italy who have been suffering with many deaths for some time.

Or the people of my home who are losing so many. Much of those who survive are still sick.

When it spread enough in the US you will change your mind, as the people of Europe have. When you see the sick with a long recovery you and others who believe as you do will look back and wish you had listened to we who are living through this and thought, at the beginning, as you do.

I pray for those in the US who do not accept the reality of what is happening outside their country.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I'm absolutely positive the COVID-19 virus is not invisible, just small is all. It is not an invisible enemy at all, that is a catch phrase of politicians "the invisible enemy". It may have killed many that would have lived if they had not been locked down in institutional resthomes where the extremely frail and often very sick already are laid out in beds most of a 24 hour day waiting for death to overtake them from one virus or another that runs rampant through such places.  

The sick have lost  their individual freedom to roam about for as long as mankind has recognized that many diseases are contagious. That is not a loss of freedom, that  is sanity at work.  Unclean unclean unclean is a survival call to the ears of the flesh, a warning to the sound of mind to stay back stay away. It is not a trick, it is reasonable thinking born of thousands of years of experience.  Do I like it? Nope, but can I really deny it? No I can't deny it. I don't want to conform to the reality but I will surrender my individual freedom to be foolish for the sake of others. And I probably will benefit myself.

Praise God for the adventure  of life that gives me warning again and again and again that  this flesh is not immortal, but that the spiritual body and soul is. My hope is not in this flesh. My hope is placed elsewhere altogether. It is in Jesus who came to die descend rise again and ascend to go prepare a place of eternal security for me personally within my spirit body, the flesh left behind for the worms. My flesh has it's fear, but my spirit turned about by the Holy Spirit  has it's total security in Jesus. I am even more positive today as I rely  on the faith  of my Lord and savior Jesus. This terror to the flesh a virus with a name is not my eternal destiny, just a bump,  a lump on the pathway I walk is all.

My focus is positive. Thank you LORD.