IGNORED

Reparations

As far as we know, the coronavirus began with the appallingly awful wet markets in China. Who knows whether China has ever told the truth about anything. Their actions have contaminated a great deal of the world. 

Then we hear the wet markets are trading again. That their government is unable or unwilling to shut them down for good. What - are they mad?  Not good enough and i dont believe it. What if reinfection starts up again or worse? We hear China is getting towards normality again. Really? While we are all suffering. No. Not acceptable. 

This will not do. They must pay. I hope strong actions are taken against them. I cannot find forgiveness in me for such people. For my part i will never eat chinese food again and will avoid where possible buying their products. I cannot do any more. 

Am i wrong to be livid? How should i act as a Christian? I face losing my elderly parents, friends. My life has shut down. All of us are in a terrible uncertain place. Death hangs over us. 

Tell me what i should do to combat this dreadful anger i am living with day and night. 

Edited by Melinda12

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

except we know it did not begin in the wet market.  And so does the MSM that keeps spouting that meme.  The fact that the first patient known to have contracted COVID-19 had no connection to the wet market in Wuhan and no epidemiological connection to any other  victim has been known to China since the beginning, and was published for all the world to read since late December.

The virus was brought to that wet market, it did not originate there.   The whole basis for your desire for revenge is a lie.  And there is a reason powerful people want you to believe the lie.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Melinda12 said:

As far as we know, the coronavirus began with the appallingly awful wet markets in China. Who knows whether China has ever told the truth about anything. Their actions have contaminated a great deal of the world. 

Then we hear the wet markets are trading again. That their government is unable or unwilling to shut them down for good. What - are they mad?  Not good enough and i dont believe it. What if reinfection starts up again or worse? We hear China is getting towards normality again. Really? While we are all suffering. No. Not acceptable. 

This will not do. They must pay. I hope strong actions are taken against them. I cannot find forgiveness in me for such people. For my part i will never eat chinese food again and will avoid where possible buying their products. I cannot do any more. 

Am i wrong to be livid? How should i act as a Christian? I face losing my elderly parents, friends. My life has shut down. All of us are in a terrible uncertain place. Death hangs over us. 

Tell me what i should do to combat this dreadful anger i am living with day and night. 

WE live in a world that contains many people who have no respect for human dignity, or human life, and they are usually Governed by those that created their people to be so.

These types, do not care if you die, and in fact, they hope the Jews will, and the American's with them...... As a matter of fact, they believe that their "god" wills it to be so.

These others, have no God, so, when you are Godless, you are loveless, you are hopeless, and you are driven by the flesh.

• Well Said! 1

But from where then? 

The markets are disgusting anyway. I cannot respect or accept a people who eat such animals as well as dogs and cats. It is repellant. 

There is tell of a virology laboratory nearby. Could it be from there?  

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

15 minutes ago, Melinda12 said:

But from where then? 

The markets are disgusting anyway. I cannot respect or accept a people who eat such animals as well as dogs and cats. It is repellant. 

There is tell of a virology laboratory nearby. Could it be from there?  

it's a possibility that cannot be ruled out.  I personally believe that is likely, and there is a LOT of evidence that points to the possibility.  No smoking gun I'm aware of, but lots of circumstantial evidence....way too much to dismiss lightly

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I do not blame the Chinese for this virus. God is in control of this virus and I give it to Him. Perhaps we do not know that truth of the origin of this virus.  You should pray to God for Him to search your heart and help you to remove the anger you are feeling. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  1

@Melinda12 it does seem scary right now. Wet markets seem abhorrent to us, but I assume those people eat what they can. Chinese citizens are very poor for the most part. We need to pray for them as well as for us. I read that there are more Chinese Christians in China than America’s entire population. There are many of our brothers and sisters in China. They probably don’t like their lives in communism. I don’t like restrictions being made on me either. We should have concern and mercy for all people, especially fellow Christians. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.

Even Job could not hold to that as his sufferings went on, but I try to hold to it - knowing that at 67, I might not survive corona virus

Blame is irrelevant to me, my son is an RN at ICU in El Paso, I go crazy thinking he will be treating corona patients, but God is in control.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

1 hour ago, Jostler said:

except we know it did not begin in the wet market

But from where then? 

@Melinda12, If you can, search for a video called "Coronavirus RAI Leonardo 2015 English subtitle. Chinese experiments leaked from lab?".(I apologise if the video is redundant. I don't watch television, so i don't know what kind of information people are getting.) We never know what is really going on. Our job in this world is to spread the Good News, not to judge it nor solve its problems. It is a cosmic war and unless we don't put ourselves in God's hands, we are merely pawns, nothing more.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2
  • Praise God! 1