• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation 18:23

23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 4/7/2020 at 6:53 PM, Lisajf said:

Will coronavirus kill all serious sinners?

Lisa x

Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. - Ezekiel 33:11

God is concerned with repentance, not reprisal.

The COVID virus season is a time for a wake-up call.  Whether human or divine in origin, the thing is upon us.  It's killing us and it's making the rest of us crazy with fear and miserable with its threat.

We like to think of ourselves as living in an advanced civilization, but just how advanced are we?   Its taken very little to bring all commerce and activity on the entire planet to a halt.  Its surprising how easy it was if you think about it.  Prayers are called for in some cases, but will those prayers be heard?

God does not hear the prayer of the SINNER.  (John 9:31)

Therefore it is of utmost importance to begin every prayer these days with confession and repentance (repentance means to not SIN again - ever).

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9

Bear in mind scripture says we need to preface our prayers with earnest sincere and heartfelt confession and repentance.   Only then will our prayers ascend higher than the ceiling above us.

Repent.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

20 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

"Obey those in authority."

Of course Andy. However, the citizens of the United States (and that includes Christians), have the right to " peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Thank God we live in a country where you can question authority and do something about it in a civil manner.

In the Bible, when Jesus was falsely accused, what did he do?

You have the right to vote out bad politicians.  By all means do so.

However, beyond that, Jesus followed those in authority, even though he was actually G-d.

Go, and do likewise.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

11 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Can I ask in what way are you applying these verses?

11 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Revelation 18:23

23 The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

To what is going on with  the NWO, the United Nations-lucius trust=luciferian program, moving ahead with their plans, reduction of the population introduction to world wide vaccinations and promoting  new age occult philosophies into all manner of business and life through the way of media, world wide.

Rober Muller of the United Nations: "The united Nations is not a man made creation,but is primarily a spiritual organization, with a spiritual source." " No human force will ever be able to Destroy the United Nations,for the United Nations is not a mere building, or a mere idea,it is not a man made creastion.

Robert Muller  believed and followed the teaching of Helena Blavasky Look up her name, she was a luciferian. , Annie Besant, Alice A. Bailey , all luciferians.

Quote form the late Helan Blavasky: "Lucifer represents life...though...progress...civilization...liberty...independance...lucifer is the logos, the serpant, the savior." " it is satan who is the real god of our planet and the only god".

Support of the United Nations

https://www.lucistrust.org/about_us/support_un

The Lucis Trust has Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC)  and  World Goodwill is recognized by the Department of Public Information at the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO). As such the Trust and World Goodwill are part of a community of many hundreds of NGOs that play an active role in the United Nations, particularly in spreading information about the UN and fostering support for UN programs. Since their inception Lucis Trust and World Goodwill have given their support through meditation, educational materials and seminars, by highlighting the importance of the UN's goals and activities as they represent the voice of the peoples and nations of the word.

----------------

Now read this from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust:

The Lucis Trust is a nonprofit service organization incorporated in the United States in 1922 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey, to act as a fiduciary trust for the publishing of twenty-four books of esoteric philosophy published under Alice Bailey's name, and to fund and administer activities concerned with the establishment of "right human relations". These include the Arcane School, a school for esoteric training, World Goodwill, Triangles, a lending library, The Beacon magazine, as well as the publishing company.

The objectives of the Lucis Trust as stated in its charter are: "To encourage the study of comparative religion, philosophy, science and art; to encourage every line of thought tending to the broadening of human sympathies and interests, and the expansion of ethical religious and educational literature; to assist or to engage in activities for the relief of suffering and for human betterment; and, in general, to further worthy efforts for humanitarian and educational ends."

The Lucis Trust's publishing company was founded in the early 1920s as the Lucifer Publishing Company.[1] The Lucis Trust says that the name was probably chosen to honor Lucifer.[1] The name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucem ferre means "to bear light" and lucis means of light. The company has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.

The Trust is established in Great Britain under the title "Lucis Trust Ltd.", in Switzerland as "Lucis Trust Association", and in the Netherlands as the "Lucis Trust Stichting".

The Lucis Trust runs a blog, "World Goodwill", which focuses on defining new Sustainable Development Goals for humanity.[2]

-------------------

You can listen and SEE what the United Nations truly stands for,  at 17min or so  into the video and then listen to Robert Muller own words (there is another video that I would have to search the title once again in my personal files where he mentions the necessity of population reduction on the goal of the United Nations,) But you can learn of their main outline from this video with following youtube title  :

Caryl Matrisciana Gods of the New Age and The Bible 2

Also, you can listen to a lecture this lady lawyer : who investigated : the you tube title is:

The New Age Movement and the Demonic" - A Lecture by Constance Cumbey

Edited by 1to3
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

On 4/13/2020 at 8:41 AM, Walter Goraj jr said:

" be anxious  for nothing"

Take a  tight-rope trip across Niagara Falls with no Safety Wire......I must insist that you put on a Heart Monitor...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

The elderly are at risk. This is really sad news.

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86

3 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

?

Not really worth expanding on......

• Followers:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

I don't think God sent this Virus to punish sinners but I do believe that God's Judgement is falling on America & the world because we have turned our back on him,  we have kicked him out of the schools,  banned Nattivity scenes in the public square, I know some believers will not agree with me & I respect that :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

On 4/16/2020 at 2:07 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

"Obey those in authority."

Of course Andy. However, the citizens of the United States (and that includes Christians), have the right to " peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances"

Thank God we live in a country where you can question authority and do something about it in a civil manner.

Thank God you live in a Country were Obama is not STILL opening wide all boarders, starving and shrinking the military, helping the Iranians, empowering homosexuality, trying to delete the Constitution, trying to take away your Guns, and allowing all countries around the Globe to continue to empty your pockets with their outrageous import tariffs.  

I remember reading a faux quote where Obama said....>>"I am going to deliver the USA from the Scourge of PROSPERITY".......and he certainly did try.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

On 4/17/2020 at 6:23 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:
On 4/16/2020 at 8:51 PM, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Take a  tight-rope trip across Niagara Falls with no Safety Wire......I must insist that you put on a Heart Monitor...

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: