• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

33 minutes ago, Refresher said:

You are very correct Behold, but we need to emphasize that not all Believers of Jesus Christ are already set free in sinning...most of them still in the process on how to get out...and others are still enjoying in sinning as their mindset is...there is grace always available.

Freedom from Sin, is to not have any knowledge of it.  As by being sin conscious, you put yourself under the law, and then the law drives you to sin.

Grace, = the blood of Jesus that freed you from sin is your new life in Christ.

By understanding that you are freed from the Law, you are free from the law's control.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

As was recently pointed out by a moderator in a different thread, many nonbelievers visit this site as seekers and read posts here and therefore we must be careful what we post.  Furthermore, new believers need to be considered when deciding what to post or not post. 

Right on target.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, we must be the most careful when an unbeliever shows up and asks us a question.

Some who are immature,  want to turn that Request Help Thread, into a bickering and now hijacked Theology debate.

Dont do that.

We are not to point a finger in their eye.

We are not to condemn them for their lack of faith.

We are not to position ourselves over them, as if we are some glowing HALO of self righteousness.

We are only to give them the Truth in Love and more of it, which is to show them CHRIST, as we are the only Jesus they know, READER !

Now, if they are here to TROLL, and AGITATE, then the Mods have to step up, step in, and do their job.

Otherwise, we are to be Light for their darkness and the living arrows who point them to the WAY. . who is JESUS on the CROSS.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 hours ago, Behold said:

"""""Live your life Maxxed out, and fully engaged"""", does not imply to live in sin. :)

See, many Christians are so under bondage to the law, in their MINDS.....They are SO concerned with trying not to go to hell.... because..... they still have not understood that New Life "IN CHRIST" should have replaced all that  mental dead religiosity they are in bondage to, the day they were Born Again.

So many believers are still trying to EARN what Christ has already FINISHED.

People who can't relate to Grace, and reject it.... teach James...  as "dead faith" means "salvation is lost", but actually Dead Faith happens because a Believer is not resting in the Grace of God and is trying so hard to try to get God to keep accepting them, that all this straining and emotional toll burns them out, and they become a christian burn -out.   That's dead faith. Thats NO JOY, no power, no freedom.

Real Faith, is understanding that Salvation is not to be KEPT, its a GIFT THAT IS TO BE ENJOYED.

We are supposed to ENJOY the fact that Jesus has redeemed us from all our Sin, and CAUSED us to be accepted by God.  = THAT'S THE GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL, Reader. !

We are supposed to REST in that Eternal Security.  The security of knowing that God now owns us, that we belong to God because we have been purchased by the Blood of Jesus.

Most Christians will live out their life trying to make sure that God won't get rid of them, instead of understanding that God would never Bleed and die and suffer to then let you go later.

You are "bought with a price" and that is God's Blood, and that Blood never stops keeping you saved.

And a religious person says..>"yeah, but what if i do this"..... and God says. SEE THAT BLOOD ..It paid for that, and it paid for the next one.......ITs ALL PAID IN ADVANCE.

See, the Blood of Jesus is 2000 yrs ago shed, and its still forgiving sin and keeping the born again redeemed.... 2000 yrs later.   And that means you Reader.....if you are born again.

And it is this Gospel---the only True Gospel that needs to take up most of the space on this forum. This 'Good News' can never be repeated too many times. Why? Because it is the answer to thirsty hearts and minds and fallen man. It is the balm that heals all the wounds possible from this world.

Yes---REST. REST from the results of all of the damage done by God's enemies and our enemies.

Because of Christ's finished work, we enter a wonderful place---in the shelter of the Almighty.

Praise the Lord! Shout it out!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Alive said:

And it is this Gospel---the only True Gospel that needs to take up most of the space on this forum. This 'Good News' can never be repeated too many times. Why? Because it is the answer to thirsty hearts and minds and fallen man. It is the balm that heals all the wounds possible from this world.

Yes---REST. REST from the results of all of the damage done by God's enemies and our enemies.

Because of Christ's finished work, we enter a wonderful place---in the shelter of the Almighty.

Praise the Lord! Shout it out!

As Alive said,  = its all about "CHRIST's FINISHED WORK"... = That is  the BLOOD BEING SHED and the DEATH that followed and  then the Stone was rolled away.  Jesus is RISEN.

God offers this ALONE to accept you into His Family.

Reader, is there anything you could do, of yourself, that can measure up to the BLOOD of JESUS?

Yet, many are trying to keep themselves saved, and that is YOU trying to equal the BLOOD OF JESUS.

STOP, and put all your TRUST in Christ ALONE to save you and KEEP YOU SAVED.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/20/2020 at 6:06 PM, Behold said:

Wesley L: Good works has something to do with being born again.

Thats impossible. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its the Spirit of God ALONE that causes the New Birth. (Born again)

You can't do this for yourself.

How can you cause yourself to be BIRTHED, Spiritually.

So, really, what commentary is teaching you such incredible stuff?

Hopefully its not your Church.

Please read carefully. Please don't read with presumptions.

• An apple has something to do with an apple tree.
  • Good works has something to do with being born again.

I never said the apple caused the apple tree. I say the apple is fruit of the apple tree.
I never said good works caused being born again. I say good works is fruit of being born again.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Wesley L said:

I never said the apple caused the apple tree. I say the apple is fruit of the apple tree.
I never said good works caused being born again. I say good works is fruit of being born again.

Am I understanding you to say ??? ......"After Jesus saves us, AFTER we are born again.......then we are to live the rest of our lives as the disciples of Christ should."

Edited by Behold

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

7 hours ago, Behold said:

People who can't relate to Grace, and reject it.... teach James...  as "dead faith" means "salvation is lost", but actually Dead Faith happens because a Believer is not resting in the Grace of God and is trying so hard to try to get God to keep accepting them, that all this straining and emotional toll burns them out, and they become a christian burn -out.   That's dead faith. Thats NO JOY, no power, no freedom.

Please re-read James 2:14-26
Faith leads to salvation.
Salvation leads to good works.
If there is no change (sanctification) in a live of someone who calls him/herself a christian, James is warning that faith without works is dead. Meaning, the truth is not in that person, his faith is dead, it was never alive to begin with, and no salvation ever occurred. Warning of false converts.

Please read carefully, I am not saying a christian being perfect. I am saying a true born again believer being changed, new heart, new desires. Desiring to follow Jesus. Desiring shedding of the old you. By faith we are saved, good works is fruit of our salvation.
Dead faith does not mean, no joy, no power, no freedom. It means what James said it meant. Dead faith is faith without works. I may revise my opinion if they called it the book of Behold instead of the book of James. :) 

Behold said: Freedom from Sin, is to not have any knowledge of it
What does this mean? Sounds like ignorance to the dead seriousness of sin?
Freedom from sin is to believe/know that although you have sinned, Christ paid the fine with His blood. By faith in Christ we are accepted by God as righteous. We have been redeemed. That is why we are free and stay free, because God never changes, His words never changes, His promises are eternal.

Sin is disobeying God. I am aware of sin every day. But even more so, I am aware of God's grace, aware of Jesus' sacrifice for me every minute. Which covers all sins. The more serious I look at sin, the more I realize how great the love, the mercy, the grace of God is to me. Sin is what caused our world to be fallen. Sin is why Jesus died on the cross for us. You do not need to ignore, forget or downplay sin to be able to be free from all bondage of sin. God's grace does it without removing the dead seriousness of sin. His words never changes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

7 hours ago, Wesley L said:

I agree Wesley>>>> I say good works is fruit of being born again.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/9/2020 at 12:02 AM, RarexxRose said:

How is divorce or getting a divorce a spiritual work? How do you know if you are truly and fully divorced from a person?

When the papers are signed. But then there is heart work to do, even you want o stop seeing them as a partner.