IGNORED

The Shakings are beginning (written in late 2019)

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Not me said:

One has a better chance of not being their fathers child, than for one to lose their salvation and for the same reason...

My thoughts and two cents worth..

But all this would be self evident if one discovers why Paul was accused of preaching a gospel of let us do evil that good may come.. 

For truth does exist, no shades or shadows or opinions..

To God do we go for light, Not me 

Is it possible to rebuild what He destroyed and make oneself a transgressor? 

Is there a sin unto death for a Christian?   

Can God take away that which He has given and give it to another? 

Just curious as to your answers. 

Thanks. 

Blessings, 

Gids

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

7 hours ago, Gideon said:

I am saying that if neglect so great a salvation, yes, we can lose it. 

The good seed was cast forth on good ground, on ground full of weeds, on hard soil. The good seed sprang forth to newness of life on all three soils, amen? The good soil is the saint who digs deep, allowing God to grow the seed into a tree of righteousness. 

The hard soil is rho one who does not dig deep.  He does not seek with all  his heart to have God AND His righteousness. Forgiveness is all he is after with no deep desire to run his race as if there is but one prize. 

The weedy ground is the one who lets the cares of this life choke out the life that was within him. We are warned to love not the world, neither the things that are in the world and if any man does so, the love of the Father is not in him. 

Good seed for all three. New life for all three. Only in one did the seed truly bear fruit. And what happens to all rhe branches in Him that bear no fruit? They are cast forth and burned. Now one can argue that this does not say they are not saved. That is true. Maybe they are saved, but as though by fire.

And suppose this means they will go through the tribulation while those who are good ground shall escape all these things that come upon the earth? As God writes to the church in Sardis.... to Christians....  "There are a few of you who will walk with me in white, for you are worthy." Why would God tell us to "pray that we be found worthy to escape all these things that are to come upon the earth and stand before the Son of God"?

People get upset about whether or not one can lose their salvation. Should we not rather be upset that we are willing to gamble with our souls that our disobedience and lack of hunger to obey our God will in no way affect our eternity. Something is not right in such a heart. That is the real issue I have with OSAS. 

If it turns out these who will have all their works burned up and yet, in the end are saved but as though by fire, have to endure the  tribulation, should this in itself not be motive enough to seek the face of God to set us free from our contentment solely with forgiveness , with no real heart to be made holy obedient children?

blessings,

Gideon 

Something is not right in such a heart. That is the real issue I have with OSAS. 

Careful , Gideon........Your “ insight” in regards to the  “ rightness” Of Hearts is almost as blind as your insight to RESTING in God’s Grace—- the True Epitome Of Christianity that leads to a Love Of God that spurs an Obedience That I don’t even have to think about and one which you will never understand .Here is the Reality Of your erroneous thinking.......Some Of us here at Worthy , including myself know EXACTLY where you are coming from.I used to think  like you...... “Jesus is Essential for Salvation, He’s just not Adequate Alone for Salvation......there’s a little ‘Mopping Up’ That “ I” must do! If we rest completely in Grace....Heaven Forbid !......people will be sinning to no end!.” You do not understand nor believe God’s Word that “ where sin abounds, Grace abounds that much more.” A Carnal, Weak-Believer Just can’t wrap his head around the fact that once you understand that Sin will not keep you out of Heaven- ALL sins are under the  Blood- the desire to sin actually decreases .The second I understood that I could do whatever I wanted to do and still be Saved was the exact same second the things “ I wanted to do” became only the things that pleased God.

Obsessing over  sins is a sign of Unbelief. Sin is bad . Avoid it.But constant harping on sin instead of praising Grace shows that you really don’t Believe that God has actually “ Forgotten your Sins and Cast them into the deepest depths of the ocean” You don’t really Believe that God will “ Save to the UTTERMOST , ALL that will come to Him through His Son.” You sit at the Baby Table Of Christianity and criticize those who have graduated to the Table where Meat is served. I read your posts, as do others and all that I can think of is “ Been  there, Done that” You plainly have a “ Zeal for God , but not with knowledge”

If you want to concerned about something, consider this—-God hates Sin and He hates it enough to chastise His Children as part of their Training. But if you think “Sin” angers God, try throwing a little bit of “ Unbelief” His way.God  will not damn a Soul because of Sin , but He will Damn for UNBELIEF. If one does not REST in the Gospel Of Grace, God accuses that person of Disobedience and UNBELIEF. Is that where you and the other “ Jesus Saves— BUT !” People want to be? It really is “ Nothing But The Blood”—— Please do not realize that Truth when it is too late.....

Edited by George
Notice what is CROSSED through ... this is why you are still on MOD REVIEW. Personal attacks of this nature is unacceptable!
  • Loved it! 1

The whole OSAS versus our cooperating with God to grow up into Him in all things is endless. What is clear however is that multitudes of those who are living in their  old nature, walking in the experience that Paul did  when he was under the grip of the law, talked about in Romans 7, yet with little if any desire to be freed from the defeat that goes hand in hand with the old nature.

Yes, I know there are exceptions, and thank God for them. But what was Paul's mindset, the cry of his heart, when he found the things that he wanted to do, he didn't do. The things that he wanted to avoid, those were the things he drifted towards, like a magnet to sin.

Was he content to say "Thank God for grace. My failures do not matter"? Did he stop short of entering into the rest thst remains for the people of God?" No. He was of all men most miserable, a wretched man. He gave God no rest, day and night, crying out to the God of promises to do what He had promised to do.... deliver Him from evil! 

That is the issue hear, guys. The scriptural smokescreen may look like it is covering up hearts content with the status quo, hearts that are silently declaring 'I have need of nothing', but God sees deep into hearts thst have been hardened by sin, hearts that have little desire to hate their own life, little desire to give all diligence to make their calling and election sure. 

They reason "Why do that? That is legalism. My calling and election is already sure!"

But God sees if we are drawing near Him with our lips alone,  or if our hearts are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, which is what occurs only when we 'put on' Jesus Himself. He brushes past the smokescreen of attempted diversions to look at our heart and its motives and true desires. 

Paul saw himself as a wretched man when he was not walking in victory, when he was not pleasing his God by bearing fruits of the Spirit. Do we? 

I will state it again. Now is not the time to win an argument but to examine ourselves whether we truly are in the faith hungering and  thirsting for God to so work in us that we bring honor and not shame to the name of the Lord.

Circumstances are about to get BAD. God has spoken. Status quo Christianity will not survive.  We can either run into Him as new creatures, setting our affections solely on Him, beholding both the goodness AND the severity of God, as Paul counsels us, or we can wait it out and see what happens.  It will not be pretty. 

I fully realize this message will not be popular with some, but as a watchman, I have a duty as well  as a strong desire to warn, only  because I love you. 

blessings,

Gids

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

11 minutes ago, Gideon said:

The whole OSAS versus our cooperating with God to grow up into Him in all things is endless.

Ya think!!!  :thumbs_up:
With this I can finally say, I agree with you...........default_cool2.gif.27cd746eb8818fbf1758206af972c0e4.gif

22 minutes ago, Sower said:

Ya think!!!  :thumbs_up:
With this I can finally say, I agree with you...........default_cool2.gif.27cd746eb8818fbf1758206af972c0e4.gif

?

blessings to you, Sower

• Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

2 hours ago, Gideon said:

Is it possible to rebuild what He destroyed and make oneself a transgressor? 

Is there a sin unto death for a Christian?   

Can God take away that which He has given and give it to another? 

Just curious as to your answers. 

Thanks. 

Blessings, 

Gids

My thoughts would be, there is very little use in tossing scriptures back and forth, for as I have posted before, I hold the belief, that both sides of the OSAS debate can put forth enough scriptures to build a plausible argument.. One side puts forth these 10 scriptures, the other side these 10. Which scriptures can be very perplexing to the  human understanding of the one that holds true to the other side..Which I see as a unprofitable endeavor...

For I see the discovery of this truth lies elsewhere. 

For I propose;

If one wants to know the truth and the why of it.. I put forth the answer is found in the understanding of the “why” Paul was accused of preaching a gospel of let us do evil that good may come..For in the discovery of this truth, the ground of our salvation in Christ will be known and whether OSAS is true or not will be a foregone conclusion...

Moreover they will see the “why” of it, which will put the heart to rest, and such a rest will it be...

Be blessed all the hearts that are willing to ask God if there be any truth in these sayings.. 

A fellow believer, Not me 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

I think one of the problems with the OSAS view is their supposition on their being born again, when the vast majority of us (myself included) continue to sin. According to the Word, one who is born of God does not sin, and cannot sin because he is born of God (1 John 3:9). According to the Word, if we then continue to sin, we have yet to be born of God. This is how I recognize myself, rather than delude myself by claiming to be born of God, while I continue to love the things in the world. By acknowledging this truth about myself, and my earnest desire to be free from my carnal inclinations, which are sin, the Lord will in time set me free from, if I so choose to overcome them. I therefore live in this hope and anticipation (See Romans 8). OSAS believers on the other hand, who delude themselves into their having been born of God while they continue to love the world and its carnal entrapings, I do not see how they can ever escape their predicament, as the devils world is truly their hearts desire.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

43 minutes ago, luigi said:

I think one of the problems with the OSAS view is their supposition on their being born again, when the vast majority of us (myself included) continue to sin. According to the Word, one who is born of God does not sin, and cannot sin because he is born of God (1 John 3:9). According to the Word, if we then continue to sin, we have yet to be born of God. This is how I recognize myself, rather than delude myself by claiming to be born of God, while I continue to love the things in the world. By acknowledging this truth about myself, and my earnest desire to be free from my carnal inclinations, which are sin, the Lord will in time set me free from, if I so choose to overcome them. I therefore live in this hope and anticipation (See Romans 8). OSAS believers on the other hand, who delude themselves into their having been born of God while they continue to love the world and its carnal entrapings, I do not see how they can ever escape their predicament, as the devils world is truly their hearts desire.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

luigi said;

"I think one of the problems with the OSAS view is their supposition on their being born again,
when the vast majority of us (myself included) continue to sin"

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us   1 John 1. 8-10

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

5 hours ago, Behold said:

There is no verse in the Bible, that says or implies.... "these men who were born again, and had their names written in the Lamb's book of life, were removed from the book, and sent to Hell after they were born again and have Christ in them...".

You are creating fiction, pretending its Truth.   The best you can invent, is to take a verse that talks about someone like Demas, or you can twist "depart from me I never know you"< or you can maybe try to squeeze some heresy out of Ananias & Sapphira, by trying to say that the fact that they died, means they were lost.

Here is your problem.  You don't understand the basics of Salvation. You have no idea its a Free Gift.  So, that is why you are trying to save yourself, instead of trusting in Christ to keep you saved.  

Try to understand one thing...  Salvation is Eternal, and is not affected by behavior.  And that is because its only based on JESUS.  God accepts us because of HIM, and not because of what we do..

"FAITH, is counted as righteousness"......NOT WORKS< or sin confessing.

No need to get all wet. These Scriptures are not fiction, they are real. Read them slowly with an open and honest heart and you might just get it.

Just two examples of many of men who lost their salvation and were blotted out of God's book.

Judas had his name blotted out of the book of life, because instead of repenting of his sin like Peter and the other apostles did, he brooded over his sin and committed suicide.

Its pretty simple to understand, Jesus would not pick sinners, pagans, murderers, to go and preach the gospel. Judas by transgression fell, His bishopric was GIVEN TO ANOTHER!

Judas had the Holy Spirit and power like the other apostles and was a successful preacher and healer like them (Matt.10:1-20; mark 6:7-13)

He had his name written in Heaven, as proved by Acts 1:20 with Ps. 69:25-29. he fell from his apostleship by Transgression (Acts 1:25)

Judas was to have his habitation desolate and be blotted out of the book of the living (Ps. 69:25-28 with Acts 1:20), and he was to have another take his place in the Christian ministry and in the kingship over one of the tribes of Israel (Ps. 109:8)

These passages were fulfilled in Judas according to Matt. 26:24; John 13:18; Acts 1:16-25.

In Matt. 10 we have the facts recorded that Judas as one of the "twelve disciples" received power over demons, sickness and disease and a call to preach the Gospel. Of the twelve (Including Judas) it is said that Christ gave them power and sent them forth, and commanded them to preach, and to heal the sick. Christ said to Judas and all the twelve, freely ye have received, freely give . . . . I send you forth as sheep . . . . it shall not be ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you (Matt. 10:1-20).

Another was King Saul. Saul, who was in God's favour and who had the Holy Spirit, lost that favour and was destroyed because of sin (1 Chron. 10:13-14).

He committed suicide and must be lost, for no murderer has eternal live (1 Sam. 28:7-25; 31:1-6; 1 John 3:15;

Gal. 5:19-21).

To argue that Saul was never a saved man is to demonstrate a lack of Bible truth. "God gave Saul another heart . . . and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied (1 Sam. 10:9-13). If this was not an experience of the saved man then it was nothing at all.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

5 hours ago, Behold said:

what are you trying to teach now?

"we no longer have fleshly spirits"?

What is this fiction you are teaching, now?

Listen, we had a DEAD spirit, not a fleshy one, fella.

The reason we need it to be BORN AGAIN, is because its DEAD and needs a BIRTH.

Wow.  Your theology is seriously self invented fiction.

And your personal accusations and attacks are ok??