IGNORED

The Shakings are beginning (written in late 2019)

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

(This post was written in late 2019, before the COVID 19 pandemic

Jesus told us that in the end, there will be those that will build houses with little or no real bedrock foundations. From outward appearances, they will look identical to the houses built on firm ones, but the difference is everything. Why? Because houses built on foundations that go down to bedrock can weather storms. Houses that are not will succumb to external pressures, and fall when the rubber meets the road.

We are entering a new period of time. All things are about to be fulfilled, and many of us will see this with our own eyes, Every sign points to the all encompassing shakings to come. 

In Noah's day, the gathering black clouds gave ample warning that something was about to break loose, yet most went on as if all would remain just as it had always been. Shortly thereafter, when the rain finally began to fall, men simply assumed it was simply another shower. “Nothing to see here, folks, move along.” But this time, this time it was different. The rain did not stop. Not until it accomplished that which it was meant to accomplish... separate the evil from the good, the truly saved from the lost. 

And as it was then, so it is today. Light and darkness will finally be separated. The wheat and the tares will no longer be allowed to grow together. Those who love the light will set their affections on things above and become light, and those who simply want eternal life without losing their own lives to find His in them will run from the light. 

Dear friends, we are living in a shaky house of cards in the world today. The vast majority of signs that Jesus told us to watch for so that that day does not come upon us unaware are  happening right before our eyes. The question before us is: Are we those who are His, found digging deep, watching unto prayer, examining ourselves whether  the bedrock we are building upon is Him in us, or are we walking as foolish virgins, walking still in OUR lives, clutching our bus pass to Heaven, thinking because of our one time prayer, nothing more is required and all is well no matter what state our heart is found in? 

How I wish I could share nothing but great uplifting words, for there are indeed many that should put eternal smiles on our faces. But the truth is, we have been led into a place where the many warnings given to us by Christ, by Peter, by Paul, by James, are falling on deaf ears, and multitudes in the church are living like there is clear sailing ahead. There is not. 

Just like in the days of Noah, we too have been lulled into a false sense of security. We do not have ears to hear what God is telling us. We do not have eyes to see what is clearly in front of us. We are sojourner here, eternal beings housed still in bodies of flesh, yes, but our spirits…. who we really are, are eternal ones. 

Here is the truth. We possess new natures! We are not citizens of this world, yet we act as though such a mentality is religious extremism, fanaticism, even cultish. We plug our ears because we so want things to continue as they always have. But they will not.

Jesus said that He would do a quick work on the earth. The house of cards, once even one is pulled out, will come down quickly, and nothing will stop it. We so want to continue in a Christianity where there is no cost. We are told our salvation is free, and it is..... to those who let go of all their own pearls to be fully possessed by the Son of God.

May God awaken us to the seriousness of our situation. Just like those who thought Noah was simply deranged and misled, we too are going about our own lives, pursuing our dreams, never considering that the black clouds on the horizon will soon begin to rain down upon us.

I will not espouse any position on a pre-trib rapture, but far too many have been taught that we can eat, drink and be merry, just as those in the world do, with no reason to stop and look at the truth that of how we are walking. More often than not, multitudes are simply going through the motions, with just enough of the live vaccine we refer to as ‘the gospel’  to inoculate us from becoming real disciples of Jesus. We may indeed get into Heaven in such a state, but if we think we are going to hear “Well done, thou good and faithful servant”, we are simply deluding ourselves.  

Jesus told us that in the end, the call will go forth.... The master cometh! Yet what will many of His own people do? Will they heed the call, fall to their knees, and seek God with ALL their hearts to change them, free them, and use them? Or will they begin to make excuses as to why they cannot come at the moment for other things, things with no eternal value,  are of more importance?

And what did the master then do? Did He reason that these who had been forgiven were off the hook, and that nothing they did was of any real consequence, or was He angry? 

An angry God? Wroth with those He had delivered? Yes. Some will cry "Heresy!" But none can deny the clearness of the message of that parable from the mouth of Jesus Himself. Here is what the master then did. He ordered His messengers to leave His stubborn servants to their folly, and to instead take the message of the coming wedding feast to the poor, the halt, the lame, the blind, to those who longed to be made free from the sin that had held them like chains of iron for their entire lives. 

His house WILL be full. But make no mistake. A one time prayer insures you of nothing. It is he who endures to the end who is the one who will be saved. Is this not exactly what our Bibles declare? 

I pray you believe these words. This is not written to fill any with fear, or to drive a wedge of condemnation between even one soul and their Lord. The warning given here is given in love and deep concern. We have been led into a false sense of security, all of us, and with me at the head of the list. We have all succumbed to the lie that we can sin, even willfully, with no eternal consequences, where repentance is nice but not really necessary now, because grace makes up the difference, right? And the angels weep. 

Many have been taught that we can continue to sow to our flesh and live for us, with no real heart longing to actually abide in Him. And all the while, Jesus is asking us, “Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and not do the things I command you?”

I can sense the religious assurances that try to convince us even now that this cannot be true. After all, look how many are not in agreement with this. You are right. It is true. Multitudes right now are walking in contentment without even a desire for godliness. 

I take no pleasure in saying this, but it is cursed ground, and if you remain there, you will die.Will Heaven be your home? Perhaps, but eternal rewards are far more real than earthly treasures, and those who persist will be robbed of the fulness of what God has for us. 

When in the Bible did the majority get it right? During the Exodus from Egypt, over 600,000 Israelites left to walk in the land of Promise that God had given to them. Do you know how many of those souls actually went in? Two. God is not after numbers. They do not concern Him. He is looking for hearts full of faith, full of hunger for righteousness, and a longing for closeness with Him. Is that your heart? I pray so. If it is not, then praise God, repent and yield yourself to Him anew! You will get a full reward no matter how many years you have wasted. 

The drops of dark rain are beginning to fall, and the fabric of our day-to-day lives is about to be torn in ways that we cannot yet even conceive, and God is beginning to awaken us to the narrow but wonderful path that will lead to life. He is opening our eyes to the truth of who we are.....new creatures, a people truly delivered  from our old rebellious fleshly natures that cannot......will not… bow the knee to Him in every area of our lives.

Up until now, our hearts have not been able to grasp the power hidden in that truth. The full power of real grace cannot be received by hearts quite content with the status quo. Being healed only slightly is a direct result of half-surrendered lives and that path is even now ending. We are even now entering the valley of decision, where we will either make our tree good or make our tree evil. The separation in the church is beginning. The wheat and tares, that have looked almost identical for generations, will soon look totally unlike each other and it will be plain for all to see. 

No more can we excuse ourselves for walking as carnal Christians, forgiven but unchanged, with no desire to walk as living sacrifices. No more can we ignore the truth that if we love our lives, we will lose them. We have mistakenly assumed that His that words telling us that we must hate OUR lives or lose them must be a mistranslation. We are wrong. The shaking of all shakings is soon to begin and the time to dig deep to make sure our foundation is HIM and not US is NOW.

Do we long for God to give us new natures, with hearts filled with real agape love that does not wilt when it is taken advantage of or rewarded with venom, or are we content with assurances that we are positionally free, positionally holy so why sweat it?

Are we desperately hungry for abiding in Him where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, bringing dishonor to His name, or are we quite happy with things just as they are, where we have little or no desire to be able to possess our vessels in sanctification and honor so that Jesus is glorified in us?

It is not too late. We can awake and light our lamps as the cost becomes clear to us, or we can simply shut out these disturbing words, attributing them to the enemy, and go back to more church services interspersed with six days of living for us, as the world continues mocking us for our hypocrisy?

Listen. God knows we have all been led into barren pasture that will not bring spiritual health, and yes, our God will give us opportunity to repent, to cry out with all of our hearts for real deliverance.  But I would be a liar if I neglected to warn all of us that we also need to be aware that God will one day close the door on those refusing His call.

The wedding feast will begin for those who heeded His words, but know this. Our God will not always strive with us. At some point, our decision will be made, and listen. Deciding a choice does not have to be made IS making our choice. 

We cannot continue sitting on the fence as we have always done. At some point, when the doors are closed, never more to open, instead of celebrations and tears of joy, there will be heard weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Judgment will not begin with those doing despicable things in the darkness of the world, but with us, those who call ourselves Christians. We are told that to whom much is given, much is required. That is a scary thought. Not popular theology, I grant you, but nevertheless, it is the truth. There will be those who will try to tell you that this smacks of legalism and thatJesus paid a price to forgive us our sins. But as you have read these words, I suspect you know that what is being shared is the truth, even though it is not pleasant to admit it. 

The Lord does not want any to perish, and yet we know multitudes will. Some will even call Him ‘Lord, Lord’ but His response makes it very clear what the line in the sand is drawn.

“Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”

My sincere prayer is that we all discover and then believe, God's promises to us that He will change us, free us, and save us from our old nature and the sin that goes with it. His promises are yea and amen, but only if we truly want them for us.

Be blessed, and may any fear arising from these hard-to-hear words bear eternal fruit, as godly fear will surely give way to joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Blessings,

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

Amen.

11 hours ago, Behold said:

You are teaching Legalism.

You just denied that the Blood of Christ is the eternal Savior, by teaching that "enduring to the end" is the way to God's eternal acceptance.

It means faithful to the end, unlike Demas who left Paul to seek the world.

“Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica” (2 Timothy 4:10).

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

“Demas, because he loved this world, has deserted me and has gone to Thessalonica” (2 Timothy 4:10).

Amen.  Just because someone makes the choice to follow Jesus doesn't mean God won't allow them to change their minds.  That's about as unlegalistic as you can get.  We have free will every step of the way.  As long we stay in covenant with Jesus, we are covered.  When we step outside of that covering we are no longer protected by it.  It's our choice.  Sadly, some won't endure with Christ to the very end.  But all who do have a lasting salvation. 

It is not legalistic to endure.  It is what God, by His mercy and grace empowers us to do, especially when He promises that He will never leave us nor forsake us.  So if we decide to forsake or deny Him - which would be a rejection of Him, how would we then expect Him to accept us simply because we believed him once upon a time?

I'm not against reconciliation, but for me this is exactly like if I were to divorce my husband, because we were going through a tough time, only to discover that I need his help, and let's say for argument's sake that I would only have access to that help if only I were married to him, and without marriage, much as he would love to help me, he would not be in a position to help me, as I have moved beyond his reach by my own actions:

We'd have to get married again, there would have to be an actual reconciliation there in order for me to access to whatever solution I needed.  Also, let's imagine that I propose to him just because I'm running out of time.  This a last minute deal, and the pressure is on me.  Such a remarriage would be a questionable one anyway - he would not have any confidence in my motives, I would be the one to come back to him, to remarry again; and seeing as I am married to a human being and not God, I can't count on the grace and mercy and love that God affords.  He would be absolutely within his rights not to choose to marry me again, even if it were to help me.  And I doubt that anyone would blame him.  Even I'm on his side with this one.  And this is just a hypothetical. 

I think it's just the same with us and God.  We cannot treat our relationship with God as a last minute deal.  We have to be more genuine than that.  

With regards to the original post, I agree, this is a time of shaking, but in a funny way I believe it's also a time of grace.  God is using this hardship to remind people that there is a God, His Name is Jesus and He is our only salvation.  People are coming to Him, coming back to Him, and drawing closer to Him because of what we are going through.  There is no one else we can depend upon.  

Also, we have a lot more time on our hands, we can read God's Word more, pray more, devote more time and attention to Him.  Of course we had every opportunity to do so even before now, but especially now, we have a great opportunity to do so.  He works everything together according to good for us, out of genuine love.

I think all He's asking of us is our best.  He'll take care of the rest. 

I hope I'm making sense :)

• This is Worthy 2

1 hour ago, *Zion* said:

Amen.  Just because someone makes the choice to follow Jesus doesn't mean God won't allow them to change their minds.  That's about as unlegalistic as you can get.  We have free will every step of the way.  As long we stay in covenant with Jesus, we are covered.  When we step outside of that covering we are no longer protected by it.  It's our choice.  Sadly, some won't endure with Christ to the very end.  But all who do have a lasting salvation. 

It is not legalistic to endure.  It is what God, by His mercy and grace empowers us to do, especially when He promises that He will never leave us nor forsake us.  So if we decide to forsake or deny Him - which would be a rejection of Him, how would we then expect Him to accept us simply because we believed him once upon a time?

I'm not against reconciliation, but for me this is exactly like if I were to divorce my husband, because we were going through a tough time, only to discover that I need his help, and let's say for argument's sake that I would only have access to that help if only I were married to him, and without marriage, much as he would love to help me, he would not be in a position to help me, as I have moved beyond his reach by my own actions:

We'd have to get married again, there would have to be an actual reconciliation there in order for me to access to whatever solution I needed.  Also, let's imagine that I propose to him just because I'm running out of time.  This a last minute deal, and the pressure is on me.  Such a remarriage would be a questionable one anyway - he would not have any confidence in my motives, I would be the one to come back to him, to remarry again; and seeing as I am married to a human being and not God, I can't count on the grace and mercy and love that God affords.  He would be absolutely within his rights not to choose to marry me again, even if it were to help me.  And I doubt that anyone would blame him.  Even I'm on his side with this one.  And this is just a hypothetical. 

I think it's just the same with us and God.  We cannot treat our relationship with God as a last minute deal.  We have to be more genuine than that.  

With regards to the original post, I agree, this is a time of shaking, but in a funny way I believe it's also a time of grace.  God is using this hardship to remind people that there is a God, His Name is Jesus and He is our only salvation.  People are coming to Him, coming back to Him, and drawing closer to Him because of what we are going through.  There is no one else we can depend upon.  

Also, we have a lot more time on our hands, we can read God's Word more, pray more, devote more time and attention to Him.  Of course we had every opportunity to do so even before now, but especially now, we have a great opportunity to do so.  He works everything together according to good for us, out of genuine love.

I think all He's asking of us is our best.  He'll take care of the rest. 

I hope I'm making sense :)

Yeah, like we see what happened to the Hebrew generation who crossed the red sea, only two crossed the Jordan river, Jesus once questioned Will there b Faith when he returns, though he cud surely foresaw thousands of churches buildings only in this end Times Christianity

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,800
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Gideon said:

(This post was written in late 2019, before the COVID 19 pandemic

Jesus told us that in the end, there will be those that will build houses with little or no real bedrock foundations. From outward appearances, they will look identical to the houses built on firm ones, but the difference is everything. Why? Because houses built on foundations that go down to bedrock can weather storms. Houses that are not will succumb to external pressures, and fall when the rubber meets the road.

We are entering a new period of time. All things are about to be fulfilled, and many of us will see this with our own eyes, Every sign points to the all encompassing shakings to come. 

In Noah's day, the gathering black clouds gave ample warning that something was about to break loose, yet most went on as if all would remain just as it had always been. Shortly thereafter, when the rain finally began to fall, men simply assumed it was simply another shower. “Nothing to see here, folks, move along.” But this time, this time it was different. The rain did not stop. Not until it accomplished that which it was meant to accomplish... separate the evil from the good, the truly saved from the lost. 

And as it was then, so it is today. Light and darkness will finally be separated. The wheat and the tares will no longer be allowed to grow together. Those who love the light will set their affections on things above and become light, and those who simply want eternal life without losing their own lives to find His in them will run from the light. 

Dear friends, we are living in a shaky house of cards in the world today. The vast majority of signs that Jesus told us to watch for so that that day does not come upon us unaware are  happening right before our eyes. The question before us is: Are we those who are His, found digging deep, watching unto prayer, examining ourselves whether  the bedrock we are building upon is Him in us, or are we walking as foolish virgins, walking still in OUR lives, clutching our bus pass to Heaven, thinking because of our one time prayer, nothing more is required and all is well no matter what state our heart is found in? 

How I wish I could share nothing but great uplifting words, for there are indeed many that should put eternal smiles on our faces. But the truth is, we have been led into a place where the many warnings given to us by Christ, by Peter, by Paul, by James, are falling on deaf ears, and multitudes in the church are living like there is clear sailing ahead. There is not. 

Just like in the days of Noah, we too have been lulled into a false sense of security. We do not have ears to hear what God is telling us. We do not have eyes to see what is clearly in front of us. We are sojourner here, eternal beings housed still in bodies of flesh, yes, but our spirits…. who we really are, are eternal ones. 

Here is the truth. We possess new natures! We are not citizens of this world, yet we act as though such a mentality is religious extremism, fanaticism, even cultish. We plug our ears because we so want things to continue as they always have. But they will not.

Jesus said that He would do a quick work on the earth. The house of cards, once even one is pulled out, will come down quickly, and nothing will stop it. We so want to continue in a Christianity where there is no cost. We are told our salvation is free, and it is..... to those who let go of all their own pearls to be fully possessed by the Son of God.

May God awaken us to the seriousness of our situation. Just like those who thought Noah was simply deranged and misled, we too are going about our own lives, pursuing our dreams, never considering that the black clouds on the horizon will soon begin to rain down upon us.

I will not espouse any position on a pre-trib rapture, but far too many have been taught that we can eat, drink and be merry, just as those in the world do, with no reason to stop and look at the truth that of how we are walking. More often than not, multitudes are simply going through the motions, with just enough of the live vaccine we refer to as ‘the gospel’  to inoculate us from becoming real disciples of Jesus. We may indeed get into Heaven in such a state, but if we think we are going to hear “Well done, thou good and faithful servant”, we are simply deluding ourselves.  

Jesus told us that in the end, the call will go forth.... The master cometh! Yet what will many of His own people do? Will they heed the call, fall to their knees, and seek God with ALL their hearts to change them, free them, and use them? Or will they begin to make excuses as to why they cannot come at the moment for other things, things with no eternal value,  are of more importance?

And what did the master then do? Did He reason that these who had been forgiven were off the hook, and that nothing they did was of any real consequence, or was He angry? 

An angry God? Wroth with those He had delivered? Yes. Some will cry "Heresy!" But none can deny the clearness of the message of that parable from the mouth of Jesus Himself. Here is what the master then did. He ordered His messengers to leave His stubborn servants to their folly, and to instead take the message of the coming wedding feast to the poor, the halt, the lame, the blind, to those who longed to be made free from the sin that had held them like chains of iron for their entire lives. 

His house WILL be full. But make no mistake. A one time prayer insures you of nothing. It is he who endures to the end who is the one who will be saved. Is this not exactly what our Bibles declare? 

I pray you believe these words. This is not written to fill any with fear, or to drive a wedge of condemnation between even one soul and their Lord. The warning given here is given in love and deep concern. We have been led into a false sense of security, all of us, and with me at the head of the list. We have all succumbed to the lie that we can sin, even willfully, with no eternal consequences, where repentance is nice but not really necessary now, because grace makes up the difference, right? And the angels weep. 

Many have been taught that we can continue to sow to our flesh and live for us, with no real heart longing to actually abide in Him. And all the while, Jesus is asking us, “Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and not do the things I command you?”

I can sense the religious assurances that try to convince us even now that this cannot be true. After all, look how many are not in agreement with this. You are right. It is true. Multitudes right now are walking in contentment without even a desire for godliness. 

I take no pleasure in saying this, but it is cursed ground, and if you remain there, you will die.Will Heaven be your home? Perhaps, but eternal rewards are far more real than earthly treasures, and those who persist will be robbed of the fulness of what God has for us. 

When in the Bible did the majority get it right? During the Exodus from Egypt, over 600,000 Israelites left to walk in the land of Promise that God had given to them. Do you know how many of those souls actually went in? Two. God is not after numbers. They do not concern Him. He is looking for hearts full of faith, full of hunger for righteousness, and a longing for closeness with Him. Is that your heart? I pray so. If it is not, then praise God, repent and yield yourself to Him anew! You will get a full reward no matter how many years you have wasted. 

The drops of dark rain are beginning to fall, and the fabric of our day-to-day lives is about to be torn in ways that we cannot yet even conceive, and God is beginning to awaken us to the narrow but wonderful path that will lead to life. He is opening our eyes to the truth of who we are.....new creatures, a people truly delivered  from our old rebellious fleshly natures that cannot......will not… bow the knee to Him in every area of our lives.

Up until now, our hearts have not been able to grasp the power hidden in that truth. The full power of real grace cannot be received by hearts quite content with the status quo. Being healed only slightly is a direct result of half-surrendered lives and that path is even now ending. We are even now entering the valley of decision, where we will either make our tree good or make our tree evil. The separation in the church is beginning. The wheat and tares, that have looked almost identical for generations, will soon look totally unlike each other and it will be plain for all to see. 

No more can we excuse ourselves for walking as carnal Christians, forgiven but unchanged, with no desire to walk as living sacrifices. No more can we ignore the truth that if we love our lives, we will lose them. We have mistakenly assumed that His that words telling us that we must hate OUR lives or lose them must be a mistranslation. We are wrong. The shaking of all shakings is soon to begin and the time to dig deep to make sure our foundation is HIM and not US is NOW.

Do we long for God to give us new natures, with hearts filled with real agape love that does not wilt when it is taken advantage of or rewarded with venom, or are we content with assurances that we are positionally free, positionally holy so why sweat it?

Are we desperately hungry for abiding in Him where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, bringing dishonor to His name, or are we quite happy with things just as they are, where we have little or no desire to be able to possess our vessels in sanctification and honor so that Jesus is glorified in us?

It is not too late. We can awake and light our lamps as the cost becomes clear to us, or we can simply shut out these disturbing words, attributing them to the enemy, and go back to more church services interspersed with six days of living for us, as the world continues mocking us for our hypocrisy?

Listen. God knows we have all been led into barren pasture that will not bring spiritual health, and yes, our God will give us opportunity to repent, to cry out with all of our hearts for real deliverance.  But I would be a liar if I neglected to warn all of us that we also need to be aware that God will one day close the door on those refusing His call.

The wedding feast will begin for those who heeded His words, but know this. Our God will not always strive with us. At some point, our decision will be made, and listen. Deciding a choice does not have to be made IS making our choice. 

We cannot continue sitting on the fence as we have always done. At some point, when the doors are closed, never more to open, instead of celebrations and tears of joy, there will be heard weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Judgment will not begin with those doing despicable things in the darkness of the world, but with us, those who call ourselves Christians. We are told that to whom much is given, much is required. That is a scary thought. Not popular theology, I grant you, but nevertheless, it is the truth. There will be those who will try to tell you that this smacks of legalism and thatJesus paid a price to forgive us our sins. But as you have read these words, I suspect you know that what is being shared is the truth, even though it is not pleasant to admit it. 

The Lord does not want any to perish, and yet we know multitudes will. Some will even call Him ‘Lord, Lord’ but His response makes it very clear what the line in the sand is drawn.

“Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.”

My sincere prayer is that we all discover and then believe, God's promises to us that He will change us, free us, and save us from our old nature and the sin that goes with it. His promises are yea and amen, but only if we truly want them for us.

Be blessed, and may any fear arising from these hard-to-hear words bear eternal fruit, as godly fear will surely give way to joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Blessings,

Gideon

Excellent post brother. You have correlated scriptures into a single clear picture of truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Thats an interesting verse.   "Demas loved the world".   And did you notice it does not say....that he'll end up in Hell?

So, if Demas was not born again, he is in hell.  But If he was born again and simply backslid, as Paul is describing, that most Christians will do at least a few extended times in their lifetime walk with the Lord, and not including the "Mini-Backsliding" they are doing when they are watching Cable TV shows that have nudity or profanity in them.... Or Renting RedBox movies that are PG13, or "R"., etc, etc, etc, ..........etc.

And i can name small MOMENTS of backsliding that will find everyone out, but, i dont do that, because God's blood has redeemed you.

You have the LIBERTY In the LORD to live as you like, but not all types of lifestyle should be lived...... if you are a Christian.

Your LIFE should reflect your SALVATION< and when it doesn't, the Same Blood, still SAVES You.

So, the issue isn't that you should serve the Lord faithfully, the issue is when you believe you are keeping yourself saved by doing this WORK.  And once you believe this, then you are in the "Flesh", and have "fallen from Grace".

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Well praise GOD. Took time but know I am beginning to see and understand your posts better.

This forgive me this kinda talk always happens when something is happening in the world. Some its just natural others its judgement others the end is near. The gospel has not quite been pro calmed in all the world. Birth pains yes. For me its what you said right at the start speaks for its self

I see many things your talking about was directed at to Israel. Many see this .. many don't because its not clear. Take servants.. yes we would (if you had them back then) command our servants. Yet we are no longer servants but friends. And then its "if" you love me. "Endure till the end shall be saved". Do we not know many believe that was about Israel?  I read and from what I understand Matt 24.. no Christian asked Him anything.. there was no Church. Like.. you don't give the children's bread to the dogs. So I am a dog? He came to His own 1st. He had not died nor rose PRAISE GOD. Something changed. Again no Church and who would have understood it? He told Peter upon this rock I WILL build my Church. And the mysteries Paul saw, same say it was 7 of them ONLY was shown to Him AFTER Christ died and rose.

So if one is talking about Matt 24.. one must take into account "Caught up".

To be faithful and not walk in sin.. on and on... praise GOD! Amen I agree

6 hours ago, Behold said:

" they are doing when they are watching Cable TV shows that have nudity or profanity in them.... Or Renting RedBox movies that are PG13, or "R"., etc, etc, etc, ..........etc.

Did u ever sneak into a christian's cellphone or computer's  history ? You can usually find some traces of whoa whoa whoa hahahahaaaaaa.

• Haha 1