• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,139
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, Tigger56 said:

I don't trust the figures submitted by the media or by so called medical experts. I look around me and I truly believe more have had this virus than they realize and recovered with mild symptoms or with no symptoms at all. Our solution of quarantine isn't working and is killing more than it is helping. We are prolonging the sickness, we are causing more ruined lives, more suicides and devastating our economy. The so called cure is far worse than this virus. We need to let herd immunity take its course. I have a nephew who is a doctor's aid in a hospital. He is on furlough where they don't have enough work because of the lack of cases and the hospitals limitation of other needs. The army opened a field hospital in the state of Washington near Seattle. They were open for one month without ever treating anyone for this virus and closed it up. 

In my life, I don't know of anyone that has contacted this virus. Several believe they may have the virus and were sick, doctors told them it was some kind of virus, others were told it was a respiratory infection... this was before the virus was brought to everyone's attention and before testing for it. The majority are recovering from this. Many are dying of other causes, but if they had heart disease and die after contracting the virus the cause if labeled the virus. The virus is being blamed for most deaths. I bet deaths labeled for other things are on a decline as more and more is blamed on the virus.

As I stated before..... laughable examples..... man's parachute doesn't open (died of the virus),  man attacked by shark (died of virus). Not truth but definitely based on the truth of the situation.

and that is the problem.....   you don't trust anything so you surmise all kinds of things, but you don't "know" any more than any of the rest of us.    If you don't trust any of the numbers we are getting then just ignore me.....   but the numbers I see and pay attention to are reality where I live and where I have friends that I can trust.... so I kind of go with the places that are accurate where I am.    So what do you base your decisions on....   you say that there are a lot more people that have it than we are told.....     but I am told that there are a number of people that are sick enough to test and know they had it....   and making decisions on that is good enough for me....     We are about 40 days into a pandemic and don't really know where it is going to go to....   and already this thing has mutated into at least 30 different strains some more lethal than others...   some who have had it are having it again in Hong Kong and South Korea...   but hey, I'm 73 and other than needing to take care of my wife and wanting to see my grandkids graduate and get married I have little love for this world....    but for thier sakes it's important for me to stay as healthy as I can....        I am not afraid of the virus but I respect it as I would a rattle snake or black widow spider.....   I don't intend to get bit by any of them.

So you seem to want to just let it run it's course until we decide who can personally fight it off and who can't...   I guess that is one way to deal with it...    ultimately worked with the swine flu in the late 19teens...   and plagues in the 1700's and 1600's    smallpox and polio among others....           So why do we have doctors and why do we keep people from driving 150 mph on the freeway......     if you go down the road you are asking us to choose, it's true that we are fee'r...   at least for those of us that make it.

But are some democrat governors going way past reality here....   yes they are, but let us not dump the whole of them because some go too far.....        and why is it that you push things in so many different threads....     well I seem to be getting personal so I'll let it go....    but just remember if you come around and cough on me without a mask I might just kick your butt....   and we'll let it go at that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, other one said:

and that is the problem.....   you don't trust anything so you surmise all kinds of things, but you don't "know" any more than any of the rest of us.    If you don't trust any of the numbers we are getting then just ignore me.....   but the numbers I see and pay attention to are reality where I live and where I have friends that I can trust.... so I kind of go with the places that are accurate where I am.    So what do you base your decisions on....   you say that there are a lot more people that have it than we are told.....     but I am told that there are a number of people that are sick enough to test and know they had it....   and making decisions on that is good enough for me....     We are about 40 days into a pandemic and don't really know where it is going to go to....   and already this thing has mutated into at least 30 different strains some more lethal than others...   some who have had it are having it again in Hong Kong and South Korea...   but hey, I'm 73 and other than needing to take care of my wife and wanting to see my grandkids graduate and get married I have little love for this world....    but for thier sakes it's important for me to stay as healthy as I can....        I am not afraid of the virus but I respect it as I would a rattle snake or black widow spider.....   I don't intend to get bit by any of them.

So you seem to want to just let it run it's course until we decide who can personally fight it off and who can't...   I guess that is one way to deal with it...    ultimately worked with the swine flu in the late 19teens...   and plagues in the 1700's and 1600's    smallpox and polio among others....           So why do we have doctors and why do we keep people from driving 150 mph on the freeway......     if you go down the road you are asking us to choose, it's true that we are fee'r...   at least for those of us that make it.

But are some democrat governors going way past reality here....   yes they are, but let us not dump the whole of them because some go too far.....        and why is it that you push things in so many different threads....     well I seem to be getting personal so I'll let it go....    but just remember if you come around and cough on me without a mask I might just kick your butt....   and we'll let it go at that.

So we aren't in agreement.... big surprise. Perhaps look at all the numbers not just the ones that suit you.

7 minutes ago, other one said:

well I seem to be getting personal so I'll let it go....    but just remember if you come around and cough on me without a mask I might just kick your butt....   and we'll let it go at that.

Ooohhh a threat of physical harm.  Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

1 minute ago, Tigger56 said:

So we aren't in agreement.... big surprise. Perhaps look at all the numbers not just the ones that suit you.

You say that a lot more people have tested positive than we originally knew.....     those people were walking around sick giving it to others....   oh don't wear a mask, lets just see who's strong enough to fight it off...    and as for those that aren't....   oh well what's that to you....

Just now, Tigger56 said:

Ooohhh a threat of physical harm.  Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

with my medical problems if you are trying to kill me at least I should get a little even....    tsk tsk tsk.

17 minutes ago, other one said:

with my medical problems if you are trying to kill me at least I should get a little even....    tsk tsk tsk.

Ok, a duel then..... a war of wit at 30 paces!:rolleyes:

But I do hate having war with an unarmed man!

On a more serious note, I hope your medical problems do improve. But at least with me in South Carolina and you in Oklahoma, with a mask on and in your home, I don't think I will influence your health. I least you get to enjoy good, nutritious, healthy debate!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,429
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Well, the goal post has just been moved.  Somewhere in the news I hear two cats were infected in I think New York.    Yes, in New York, a TIGER two weeks ago, and now two house cats  [seriously].     Its seems to like those cats.  keep one eye open Tiger56, you never know.  :sad030:    

keep safe Tiger56 and incorporate some  RATIONALE too.

a set of reasons or a logical basis for a course of action or a particular belief.

8 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I thought I had just been joking about my neighbor's cat that keeps staring up at my window is a zombie cat desiring my bird brain.  But now?????????

Should I change my name.... wait, maybe I can find a tigger mask.

Edited by Tigger56

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

How to loosen a jar from the nose of a bear.

Important stuff.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Details. 

Poor Poo Bear got himself into quite a fix. He loved honey, which is good stuff, but he tended to over do a good thing and so he got himself in a fix.

But, his friends help him out of the fix.

Winnie the Pooh doesn't know what to do--got a honey jar stuck on his nose.