• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

My mother was born is East Prussia Germany, I heard of all the horrors of the war, my uncle getting beat up because my grandfather refuse to sign any paper to allow his son into the Hitler youth, the atrocities they lived through.

And then reading post from ignorant people who said the Germans did nothing to try and help where they could.

Such foolishness coming out from people who never ever experience World War II.

Until you are walking in another persons shoes, then only you know.

------------------------------------------------------

I am not ashamed as long as I can breath for trying to help where I can,  sign a petition where I can, if it can perhaps contribute to a halt or bring to justice something that should not be.

I signed several petitions against 5G in my area. At least I feel I did something and not just sit on the fence saying, its the end times, there is nothing we can do.

As long as we are living here, there is always something we can do.

As long as we have our faith and can pray not only for ourselves but for others, there is still something we can do even in end times setting.

These are madmen that are trying to create chaos all over the world.  I don't think that signing our names is going to help and also they use those petitions to get your information.  That is how they will know the dissenters.  There is actual facts about that.  Facebook is used by the FBI  to track you also and they know where to find you because the people are posting what they are eating, where they are, what they are doing, some foolishly posting they are on vacation.  Snapchat was developed by the CIA, people taking selfies of themselves and posting.  They are gaining information by people voluntarily giving it to them not knowing or realizing what they are doing. 

I take signing petitions and things like this as like passing gun control laws, the criminals don't care, they won't follow.  The UN, the WHO, the wicked don't care a hoot of our signed petitions. 

The best thing that we can do is PRAY, PRAY, PRAY.  That is our best weapon. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God.....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/29/2020 at 6:11 AM, R. Hartono said:

What kind of foodstuff are you stocking ?

Any Christian tracts or Bibles to share with the mob when they come for the cow?  I have not hoarded to this date, but am stocking some foods little by little so as not to cause empty shelves in stores. I have bought  powdered protein and oatmeal. Like who will want to steal that? Living by the sea  and jungles may make for reasonable amount of natural food and water supply available. But mostly I am relying on an ample supply of body fat already in storage. :D

• This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

15 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

Type this into google and see what comes up

"Coca cola buys water rights"

Hi, Actually I am rather familiar with water rights and water bottling enterprise. Some rough stuff happens under the SWMD ( swiftmud) authority. ps- I never Google. I am known to DuckDuckGo, but never Google around at all. :whistling:

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 5/2/2020 at 2:09 AM, Cornelius10 said:

I am going to go with Jesus about Preparation.

Mat 6:25  Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Mat 6:26  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Mat 6:27  Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
Mat 6:28  And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
Mat 6:29  And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Blessings Brother....I suppose I've not thought too much about it t,I do think some other things will be coming as well ,I'm not prepared for a famine either and its funny that just the other day I was saying to my husband I'd really hate to have to live on peanut butter for the rest of my life here on earth(thats my stock right now)

Manna maybe? Probably a good idea to have some stock but I don't live on a farm or have any type of storage,i;m kind of flowing over with paper goods and the regular "Hurricaine preparedness" stuff we Floridians usually have but you can't eat ,batteries,candles and those items.....have plenty of water though:noidea:

Hey,Im hoping my husband can get out of Australia before Jesus Returns,he might have to start rowing & it hasn't been easy by myself .....I havent been able to get the cases of water out of my trunk since I've been not feeling so well,lol     I'm rambling,aren't I?       Glory to God!!!!! He is my Rock,my Redeemer,my Strength,my Provider ,my JOY 

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 5:13 PM, Cornelius10 said:

Luk 12:16  And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
Luk 12:17  And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
Luk 12:18  And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
Luk 12:19  And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
Luk 12:20  But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
Luk 12:21  So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Hi Cornelius,

So we have lessons from God`s word -

lilies & birds - don`t worry or be anxious.

Building more barns for self - proud & greedy.

Learn from the ants - prepare ahead of time for the group.

Joseph - prepare in time of plenty for coming difficulties to help others.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I should remind everyone that it is not uncommon for a second wave of these kinds of viruses to hit later in the year and we really should be prepared for that...   if you have used up some of your survival stuff be sure and replace it as soon as you can....    and keep a spare 24 roll package of toilet paper at home unopened for the next disaster......

Should this follow the 1918 virus it was the second wave that started in October that killed so many people....   

• Thumbs Up 2