IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

Contracting covid-19 has actually never been proven. No virus has been proven, and certainly, it has not been demonstrated that the sickness is contagious. All that has been proven are a bunch of symptoms (the same as the cold or flu), and some genetic material from a bunch of people in China (which happen to be produced by all people, when they get a respiratory illness). My point about intelligence was when someone argued that there are a "bunch of stupid people walking among us", because it is the more educated (doctors and scientists) who are pointing out the holes in the coronahoax, and the less educated (politicians and television celebrities) who are pushing the fear-mongering.

Some of us don't bend the knee to the false coronavirus god. And if you argue that none are bending the knee to a false coronavirus god, why do they treat it like blasphemy when someone questions his existence?

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

• This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  0

Watch the two videos posted at the site. these are from scientists and frontline doctors who are treating this disease. Their words are being censored. They are not "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists". The Second video is By two ER Doctors from California.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, ChickenCoop said:

Does this video say Covid19 is caused by radio waves? 

no

Can't doesn't have closed captioning. 

Are you hearing impaired?

What does it say?

Is this a conspiracy to keep hearing impaired to know what they say?

The first video is an overview type of video which quotes the second video, Which is an interview of Dr. Judy Mikovitz. She is a very controversial figure. The second video is two ER Doctors who are on the frontlines of the Covid fight from California, they present stats and make extrapolations from those stats that go against the false CDC numbers and discuss why quarantining the healthy is going to lead to greater disease in the near future, How wearing a mask is detrimental to your health. They are common sense answers for all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

On 5/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, appy said:

Contracting covid-19 has nothing to do with a person's nationality or intelligence. Covid-19 is an equal opportunity hunter, that is transmitted through close contact with someone else that has it or by coming into contact with it on a surface of anything and then touching the face. It doesn't care if a person is a child, an adult, or elderly. Whether one gets sick or not depends upon their immune systems ability to fight it off at a very, very early stage.  Once it makes its way down into the lungs, the chances of being ill or dying, are greater.  There are people who do not have symptoms, but yet pass it on to others even unwittingly.  

Brian Hitchens, a Florida rideshare driver who said he didn’t wear a mask out of skepticism about the coronavirus pandemic, was recently hospitalized after contracting the virus.  With both Hitchens and his wife in the hospital following their positive COVID-19 tests, it seems his outlook has changed.

“Don’t be foolish like I was so the same thing won’t happen to you like it happened to me and my wife,” Hitchens wrote.

Hitchens said he’s feeling better, but his wife’s condition has yet to improve. She was still sedated and on a ventalitor.

“After 3 weeks I have come to accept that my wife may pass away and the peace I have about it is that I know without a shadow of a doubt that she will be going home to be with the Lord,” Hitchens wrote May 12, “but I also do believe in miracles and I’m holding on to the chance that she may get healed but if not I am thankful for her I know we’ve been married for 8 years.”  Toward the end of his May 12 post, Hitchens asked for forgiveness as well as implored others to take the virus more seriously.  “We don’t have to fear this and by heeding the advice doesn’t mean that you fear it that means you’re showing wisdom during this epidemic,”

Very well said thanks Appy, in my workplace 2 positive... then  after, done my voluntary  COVID-19 test..and thanks be to God>>>>I am Negative<<< you are right no fear just show wisdom and that's why immediately I went for a test just to be sure.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Refresher said:

Very well said thanks Appy, in my workplace 2 positive... then  after, done my voluntary  COVID-19 test..and thanks be to God>>>>I am Negative<<< you are right no fear just show wisdom and that's why immediately I went for a test just to be sure.

Happy to hear that the test was available to you and that you tested negative for it.  Hopefully doctor's will find better ways to help those who do have it to get over it more quickly or not get it at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 5/21/2020 at 10:49 PM, BeauJangles said:

Please quote your sources of proof and evidence, or keep this venomous spewage behind your fangs. This rubbish sounds like a coiled up viper. 

I'm not sure what I said that you considered "venomous spewage", or the reason behind the personal attack. However, the rules of logic are that the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. It is not up to me to prove a negative (i.e. that there is not a virus). First, the ones claiming that there is a virus to justify their closure of the free world (i.e. governments, advisory bodies etc.) need to prove their claim. As they have not, the only reasonable conclusion that anyone can make, and that most scientists and thinking people aware of the facts do make, is that no such virus exists.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:50 PM, LadyKay said:

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

No. Were you?

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

4 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

I'm not sure what I said that you considered "venomous spewage",

Here you are. Total nonsense, ie: "spewage".  

On 5/21/2020 at 7:22 AM, Gershom_young said:

Contracting covid-19 has actually never been proven. No virus has been proven, and certainly, it has not been demonstrated that the sickness is contagious. All that has been proven are a bunch of symptoms (the same as the cold or flu), and some genetic material from a bunch of people in China (which happen to be produced by all people, when they get a respiratory illness). My point about intelligence was when someone argued that there are a "bunch of stupid people walking among us", because it is the more educated (doctors and scientists) who are pointing out the holes in the coronahoax, and the less educated (politicians and television celebrities) who are pushing the fear-mongering.

Some of us don't bend the knee to the false coronavirus god. And if you argue that none are bending the knee to a false coronavirus god, why do they treat it like blasphemy when someone questions his existence?

Have you ever heard the famous quote, "One picture is worth a thousand words." ??? Here's one for you. 

thJ2MVYGHP.jpg.f9a991e25ccc5691317f11bbc0459598.jpg

COVID-19 DEATH

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

6 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Here you are. Total nonsense, ie: "spewage".  

Have you ever heard the famous quote, "One picture is worth a thousand words." ??? Here's one for you. 

thJ2MVYGHP.jpg.f9a991e25ccc5691317f11bbc0459598.jpg

COVID-19 DEATH

I see a ribcage. Not a virus. You know viruses are really small, right? So small, they are invisible to the naked eye.

Edited by Gershom_young
  • Oy Vey! 1