Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting that you mentioned the tower of Babel. That was just in my Bible reading yesterday and then I started seeing and reading all this stuff about the Raelian beliefs and their supposedly cloning a girl named 'Eve'. Think God's trying to tell us something? :P

They're basically trying to build a monument to human kind. Think about it- it's the ultimate snub to God. "We don't need YOU anynmore! We can create OURSELVES in OUR image."

I read one Interview where Rael himself ended by saying, "[T]hanks to cloning, you will be able soon to give the world eternal life."

Could these people BE ANYMORE blasphemous???:P

God Bless! ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

They have their Clonaid lab in the Bahama's ,but the babies are born outside the States, there is just 1 baby born in the Netherlands by lesbiens  parents.

There will soon be 4 more born.

To order a baby you have to pay two hundred thousand dollars and fifthythousand to freeze cells for giving life after you  are dead.

(came from Dutch newspaper)

Angels

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:angry: These people are nuts. They are taking the bible and add words. Woe unto him who changes or add words to the word of God.

Guest LindaInVA
:P  And woe to those who do not bow down to worship that leader. When their body gets old or sick they will not be able to receive a new one. Satan will trick them and then have full control over them whether they like it or not. That has always been Satans idea;to rule and have full control and be worshiped.  ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Real  also says that he is a brother of Jesus, because his mother got pregnant by God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

:P

Guest LindaInVA
:P Hello Cat. What I meant is that Rael hopes to promise eternal life through cloning. I was guessing that if the antichrist could do this, it would be a peaceful situation for some until he started to manipulate and blackmale them into bowing before him and to worship him in order to receive these miraculous things. The  Bible speaks of that in the end days ,the antichrist will be able to perform miracles and amazing sights all to trick those who choose to follow the lie.

Hi,

Um they're weird...weirdest ever. Um what people have said already on this chat board is sufficient enough. I agree with e'thing that has been already said.

Guest ernie84

This is a little ditty Christian recording artist Larry Norman included in his liner notes for his 1976 LP, "In Another Land":

"...the earth is a dying planet, man a dying race.  There are strange things in the sky at night.  Some people say that it is help from other planets, but I fear that it is evil let loose, vaporizing and streaking across the universe."

Sounds just like our Monsieur Rael, n'est-ce pas?