• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

This is a repost I just submitted in Prayer Requests. I would like our brothers to read it and add their thoughts. 

I'd like to express some heartfelt gratitude to our Worthy Sisters out there. They have been such an outspoken spiritual embracement of strength and fortitude to me. They show such virtue here throughout the evidence of presence here in each and every thread I read and contemplate upon. Their deep thoughts and beautiful souls shine forth like a beacon of light and life. Sometimes I can scarcely take in what a wonderful work they do here.

You've all been just tremendous. I can't even begin to adequately express my feelings about their tireless labor here. Building the faith, keeping the encouraging words from the Lord on high held banners, and holding up the brethren here in prayer and edifying support. My goodness, it's fantastic! What would we do without you? Keep on marching for Jesus! God bless each and everyone of you. And thank you all, from the depth of my inner most being. ~ Beau

Thank you Beau for your kind words. :bighug2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Amanda Frances said:

I just saw this and being a sister,  I want to say thank you for your sweet and encouraging words.  God bless you David!

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Thank you Beau for your kind words. :bighug2:

You're both so very welcome. I just felt in my heart to express appreciation for our ladies here at Worthy. Perhaps the bros here are a little shy or think think their significant others would be jealous or something. We'll see. I'm not holding back though. Here's a big outstretched hug!

:bighug:

• Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.89
  • Days Won:  64

Consider this a hug back :)

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,226
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

15 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Get over here and I gives ya a big ol' squishy hug! :bighug2:

And that goes for all our sisters here at Worthy!

Oh BeauJangels,

Such lovely encouraging words for the sisters. Do you have any more squishy hugs left? I would love one.

Love reading your comments too bro. You definitely are an interesting character.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  0

Just so Beau doesn't think he is holding this topic all on his lonesome, I would like to add my grateful thankfulness to all you dear sisters who have made me welcome on the forum. As David has mentioned, there is much wisdom and love for the brethren here as each of you ladies minister The Word to all. You cannot share with any authority without having had the experiences yourself, you cannot tell what you do not know. I personally express my love to Marilyn and Trevor when they visited and stayed with us on their adventure around this great nation of ours. My wife and I are all the richer for meeting them, sharing with them, and loving them, all made possible because of our mutual love for Jesus, and making Him known, in our lives and, Lord Willing, through our lives. May our Lord and Saviour, Father and Holy Spirit continue to lead and guide you dear ones in your service for Him, as we journey along this road together, till He comes, God bless and keep you all ways.

• Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Such lovely encouraging words for the sisters.

Thank you, Marilyn. I just felt it was my heart to give back a little of what's been received. And that's the love, the care, and the uplifting gifts of edifying compassion. This to me means the fulfillment of Christ Jesus. It was His commandment to love another. When this isn't possible to express face to face, it needs to be said. Here at Worthy "social distancing" doesn't apply.  

Do you have any more squishy hugs left?

I never run out! :bighug2:

I would love one.

Once again :group-hug:for everyone!

Love reading your comments too bro.

I'm not shy when it comes down to it. God bless you!

You definitely are an interesting character.

Yeah, you could say that. 

giggle-chuckle-laugh-smiley.jpg.82207674e638692d13ce5ef0852bc435.jpg

• Loved it! 2

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

We are very blessed by the lord for the sisters in christ who uphold others by prayer and words on worthy. The women in Jesus circle back in the days of his flesh. Upheld the lord and the Apostles.  Without them they would have been far less blessed. Over the years I seen a lot of sisters leave worthy and stop participating.  It's always a loss I think. Like morning glory she was a blessing.  But so many. I guess people get busy in other things too. But we are still bless. Also turtle two was a blessing. Some time people dont know how much they contribute. But David said it best.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

We are very blessed by the lord for the sisters in christ who uphold others by prayer and words on worthy. The women in Jesus circle back in the days of his flesh. Upheld the lord and the Apostles.  Without them they would have been far less blessed. Over the years I seen a lot of sisters leave worthy and stop participating.  It's always a loss I think. Like morning glory she was a blessing.  But so many. I guess people get busy in other things too. But we are still bless. Also turtle two was a blessing. Some time people dont know how much they contribute. But David said it best.

Thanks for expressing this, Wayne. It's encouraging to see a few of our Worthy Bros step up to the plate.