• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Frank Goad said:

What do you think of poltergeists?I think they are the spirits of dead people.And demons.What do you think?:)Sorry if I have posted this before.:(

Poltergeists are a type of a ghost. I do not believe in ghosts. I do not believe that when a person dies their soul wonders around the earth. If a person sees what they think is a ghost it is probably a demon. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

I sincerely hope that your not attempting to entice people to become curious of anything involved with the occults; through the asking questions concerning occultic things repeatedly. You have asked numerous questions on occultic activities. And got the same answers now as you did in the past. Examples of occult practices are astrology, witchcraft (Wicca), the black arts, fortune telling, magic (both black and white), Ouija boards, Tarot cards, spiritism, parapsychology, the paranormal, out of body experiences, and Satanism. The bible vehemently condemns all such activities. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and He is not going to change His mind concerning these things. Because These occultic activities do NOT lead us to God, but AWAY from Him. These activities are spiritual things from God's enemies.

When a person gets involved in any these practices, it is like walking into  the middle of quicksand; easy to get into and very difficult to get out of. Occult practices are controlled by demons, who offer just enough information to keep their victims intrigued, while exerting more and more control over gullible hearts and minds. The danger of occultic practices cannot be overstated. Any of the occultic practices deny the basic doctrines of Christianity. The deity of Christ, the fall of man into sin, heaven, hell, salvation and the atoning work of Christ on the cross. Demons do everything in their power to keep the true gospel of Christ from being spread, opposing God's ministers at every turn . When the truth of the gospel is curtailed, watered down, or flatly rejected, Satan and his demons rejoice. Satan's ultimate goal is the destruction of human souls. Satan and his demons are NOT our friends. They seek to harm us And if you keep on toying with any of these activities, you will reap a harvest of decay and destruction.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Frank Goad said:

What do you think of poltergeists?I think they are the spirits of dead people.And demons.What do you think?:)Sorry if I have posted this before.:(

Dead people are in judgement.  Like the story of the rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16, there was no possible way for the dead rich man, to contact his brothers, nor for anyone else to contact his brothers.

Fallen Angels are real.  They exist.  They would love for you to believe they are some dead guy.  They are not.  They are liars, and will deceive you.  Have nothing to do with them.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,656
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

It's a great brand of ice cream.

No, that's Haagen Dazs / or is it Frusen Gladja?

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 5/13/2020 at 5:51 PM, Frank Goad said:

I think that when you are troubled by spirits, READ THE BIBLE, and they'll disappear! Satan stops playing games when his games bring people closer to Jesus Christ!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Once someone visited my house who was trying to communicate with ghosts. At the time, her father was living upstairs & renting the space from my family. What's scary is she was asking the "ghosts" questions and getting the correct answers! (She asked the "ghost" my mother's name. It responded with her name.) She was also into Wicca.

While I never saw anything, the man had seen beings from the spirit world all his life. (He's a strong Christian.) He told us that after his daughter left, he was seeing shadow people walk all over the upstairs floor. He prayed for 3 days before they finally left.

While I find the concept of demons and ghosts rather fascinating.....I want nothing to do with them, and I hope I never have a personal encounter.

Edited by furrychristian
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:51 PM, Frank Goad said:

Throughout history demons have been called and referred to by different names [faeries, sprites, elves, imps, gremlins, gnomes, etc., etc.]. If I recall, the Latin word for demon means, intelligent. Therefore, poltergeists are demons. Demons are spirits and have no bodies and cannot transform themselves like angels, that want to enter humans and/or animals. Demons seem to be the lowest or lower rankings of Satan's kingdom and work for him. I suspect demons are the spirits of the literal beings produced and mentioned in Genesis 6: 1-5, but that's a personal opinion. Both Peter and Jude allude to it also. 

The Bible is perfectly clear about dead human spirits lingering around earth and haunting, it ain't so. Immediately upon our last heartbeat, our last breath; our spirits return to the Lord whom gave it to us, and our souls go to one of two places in this dispensation of the age of Grace. Either to be with the Lord in Heaven, or to the still occupied jail compartment of Hades [a.k.a. Hell] deep in the earth until after the millennium at the Great White Throne judgment. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

19 hours ago, furrychristian said:

Once someone visited my house who was trying to communicate with ghosts.

Christians should not entertain evil spirits. It's dangerous territory. 

19 hours ago, furrychristian said:

While I never saw anything, the man had seen beings from the spirit world all his life. (He's a strong Christian.)

I'm having a little problem with this. At one time (1969-1971) I thought stuff like this was pretty fascinating. In 1971, it came to my knowledge the Lord was displeased with this sort of activity.

Here's why.

Leviticus 19:31 31Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Isaiah 8:19 19And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Deuteronomy 18:10-14 10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. 13Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. 14For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 hours ago, furrychristian said:

While I find the concept of demons and ghosts rather fascinating.....I want nothing to do with them, and I hope I never have a personal encounter.

I hope you don't mess with this sort of activity either, dear.

Biblical Rule #1: DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE. You WILL get burned. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Christians should not entertain evil spirits. It's dangerous territory. 

I'm having a little problem with this. At one time (1969-1971) I thought stuff like this was pretty fascinating. In 1971, it came to my knowledge the Lord was displeased with this sort of activity.

Here's why.

Leviticus 19:31 31Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Isaiah 8:19 19And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Deuteronomy 18:10-14 10There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch. 11Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee. 13Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God. 14For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

She was mainly just visiting her father, happened to be into occult stuff, and we hadn't asked her over to do spirit stuff or anything. The man who kept seeing these things also didn't want to see them.