• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/14/2020 at 5:10 AM, Equippers said:

based on what i can see, the anti Trump sentiment is at time high and only intensifies as time goes by.

i think this hatred for trump will be a great motivators for voters turnouts at this year's election.

there is NO WAY Trump will be re elected. 

i am willing to bet my entire life savings on it.

I'll take 2 mites of that pot!

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

i have got so many slacks for predicting Trump will lose, well, looks what happened!

I WAS RIGHT!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Equippers said:

i have got so many slacks for predicting Trump will lose, well, looks what happened!

I WAS RIGHT!

HE WAS ROBBED.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 11/15/2020 at 6:11 AM, Equippers said:

I WAS RIGHT!

I wouldn't bet the farm on that...

On 11/17/2020 at 5:16 PM, Chicken coop2 said:

And congratulations. 

:emot-partyblower:.  :101:   :emot-highfive:

thank you, i appreciate it :)

10 hours ago, other one said:

I wouldn't bet the farm on that...

listen, i know it must be incredibly difficult to see Trump lose.

to be honest, the future are looking very depressing for Republicans in the US right now

but you know, as hard as it is accept it, things are only going to get worse....

just look what happened with the senate election this time, my impression is many incumbent Republicans got reelected with smaller margin than ever before.

there are even talk of possibility of Georgia turning blue.

here the thing, you watch Fox right?

so you must know the future is stacked against conservatives because

1 US demographics is fast changing, the reliable voters the Conservatives count on, the older white voters are ever shrinking, where as reliable voters for Democrats, Hispanics are increasing at a very fast pace. 

2 Not only that, the younger generation of voters, the millennial, have proven themselves to be reliable Democrats voters. This is significant obviously because the older generation of white voters is going to die out soon. 

3 The liberals has pretty much got their stranglehold on just about all aspects of US society, in particular the education system that is shaping the next generation of young minds, and the mainstream media that is shaping public perception on things.

Now those two factors alone ensures that one, the next generation that coming up after the millennial will be even more liberal, while the liberal strangle hold on the media helps to re enforce the brain washing of the younger generation, not to mention help to change the mind of many of the older generation.

Not only that, the strangle hold by liberal media basically allows the media to create a and maintain false "dominant" narratives about Trump and Republican in general

This is why i found it incredibly frustrating when i brought up this point earlier in the year as one of the reason why I thought Trump would lose, i was shot down.

I knew the mainstream media was going to be one of the main reason that will cost Trump the election. I knew this because i have seen first hand how they did this to Bernie Sanders, both in 2016 and 2020. 

They just kept painting this false narrative that Bernie, or Elizabeth Warren could not beat Trump, despite the polls clearly indicated otherwise. And that was not the most scary thing, the scary thing was all the mainstream liberal outlets were repeating the false narrative, so when one searched internet, that is all you see, which create an illusion of being true.

Now, I think in Trump's case, it is a bit different because at least the conservative media is largely on his side. However, the sheer number of liberal media outlets far outnumber the conservative ones, they basically overwhelm the conservative media outlets. 

obviously this is not going make much difference to the conservative voters who already made up their mind. But what about the independent voters that Trump needed to get reelected.

So I knew they were going to do this Trump. In fact, as you many have noticed, they have been doing this for the past four years, and this is very insidious because it is like the drip drip drip effects, all those constant misrepresentation of Trump day in day out was bound to erode independent's voters' confidence and perception of Trump, and it did. Not to mention they served to work up the Democratic base. I read a few days ago that many Democrats senate candidates have received unprecedented amount of donations to unseat the Republican incumbent just proved my point.

by the way, i just want to let you know that while I am a Bernie Sanders fan, and if I am a US citizen, i would probably voted for Biden because i personally believe he is the lesser of the two evil

but i take no pleasure in Trump losing, because i do think he did a good job  standing for many biblical values......

whatever i said about Trump did not come from a place of the desire to bash him, i was  simply trying to stating things as i perceived them.

as a matter  of fact, part of me  sympathize with Trump because I really thought the mainstream liberal media did a real hatchet job  on him, and as a Christian, i felt it was not right.

and part of me is rooting for Republicans to take the senate again this time, because i think Biden's power need to be  checked.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't bet the farm on it

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

Let me off the merry-go-round. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

We now have a communist type news media. All political propaganda. I wish young people could see this.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

1. I Don't watch communist news.

2. I'm old. 

3. I'm very happy Biden is the new President of the United States of America. 

:emot-partyblower:

People keep saying this, but it is not true (ergo a lie). Biden is not the president, neither is he the president elect.

These are facts. To say otherwise is simply not the truth. We as followers of Christ should stick to the truth whether we like it or not.

I can explain the process of elections in the USA, if you like.