IGNORED

Learn a lesson from the Great Awakening ...

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I would also like to post some of a prophecy from a 1943 convention in Wales.

`It is the `Body` Love that is the function of the Dispensational Love of Christ; and I want you to gather and grasp the revelation as My people. it is not the towering ability of individual men that will bring the close of this dispensation to an end, but it will be the ripening, the moulding, the perfecting of a Body of People that will be peculiarly Mine.

There will be no possibility for `flesh` to glory, for all will be interwoven one into the other, and in the centre of them will be the fires of Divine affection, in the centre of them will be the seeds of a Divine Love, in the centre of them will be the deposit of the Eternal Purpose of God; and when that time will come, it will be far greater! - drawing from the earth a people (who have been Mine) in the sense of rapture; it will be the carrying away from the earth of that functional Organ from the realm of Time into its Eternal Setting to give birth to Divine creations in the Ages that are yet to come.

Be not satisfied that you have perfect love in yourselves, but know that you are perfecting love one to the other. And thus it is that I am pressing through and breaking through every known arrangement in order that this might be accomplished, and that when you have returned, and when you are returning, you will be conscious that you belong to a part of something that has been Divinely imparted unto you in these days.

Know the Love of Christ, therefore, as My people collectively, and in doing this you will attain unto the purpose of your gathering, for in days past I have brought forth the principles of the present teaching of wisdom. But this is the time of the preparation of the creative Organ for the Ages to come; and that in its self will speak unto you how near is the time of My Coming.

It is the final Preparation, saith the Lord your God.` 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

9 hours ago, Behold said:

Nothing is on me.

What is on you is what you've done.

I doesn't surprise me that you refuse to take any responsibility for yourself. 

As for me, I know all men will stand before God and be held responsible for every word they spoke.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 minutes ago, OneLight said:

As for me, I know all men will stand before God and be held responsible for every word they spoke.

We are troubled on every side , yet not distressed , we are perplexed but not in despair . 
Persecuted , but not forsaken .    we are cast down , but not destroyed . 
Always bearing about in the body the Dying of the Lord JESUS , that THE LIFE also OF JESUS 
might be made MANIFEST in our body . 
For we which live are ALWAYS delivered unto death for JESUS SAKE 
that the LIFE ALSO of JESUS might be made manifest in our mortal flesh .

For our LIGHT affliction which is but for a moment worketh for us a far more EXCEEDING and eternal weight of Glory .
While we look NOT at the things which are SEEN , but at the things which are NOT SEEN 
for the things which aer seen are TEMPORAL 
But the things which are NOT SEEN are .................ETERNAL .      eyes on the KING and all affections above . 

We are CONFIDENT , i say , and WILLING RATHER to be absent from the body and to be PRESENT WITH THE LORD . 
wherefore we do labour , that whether we are absent  , still here on earth ,   or present , we may be ACCEPTED OF HIM . 

And HE said unto me , MY GRACE is SUFFICIENT for you .   For MY STRENGTH is made perfect in weakness .
MOST GLADLY therfore will i glory in my infirmities , that the POWER of CHRIST may rest upon me . 
Therefore I take PLEASURE in .............INFIRMITIES , in REPROACHES , in NECESSITIES ,  in PERSECUTIONS 
in DISTRESSES for CHRISTS sake , for when i am WEAK ,  THEN am i STRONG . 

LET us PONDER ON THIS FOR A WHILE . 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi dhchristian,

I did appreciate your post and later your testimony. How great is God. Helped me to understand you more. We have mainly discussed in the eschatology section but here we are seeing each other`s heart and that is for the Body to come to maturity in Christ. Now I do hope I can help you `see` a bit clearer. So....

First I believe that the denominations and non denominations, (not people) its buildings, furniture, legal ties with the world system, its rules & regulations etc will all go into the trib, and eventually be burned by the 10 kings. Also any hard hearted people of those denom, & non denom, will also go into the trib, and hopefully repent and be part of the Great Multitude that no one can count. (Oh the mercy of God). They will not be in the Body but go onto the new earth, (re: palm branches/tabernacles)

Secondly I believe & see that it is not people who have caused these great moves of God but the Head, through His Holy Spirit guiding the Body into all truth. Then it is that people respond. But always the Holy Spirit`s work first. And you may ask, what does the final Body look like. Well scripture tells us. The Apostle Paul warned the believers of Colossians, to be careful ` and not holding fast to the head.` (Col. 2: 19)

It is as we hold fast to the head that denom, & non denom, do not matter. Going to a formal or informal meeting does not matter, but `holding fast to the Head,` is all.

If you want a look at the Body of Christ in its final stage before the `catching away,` then please look at the last video I posted - `Song for now,` (I surrender all). The people have all the flags of the world up and are praying for them plus they have cards up with everything they are surrendering to the Lord. A very moving sight of people in Nagaland in India, who really have nothing of this world but everything in Christ, humbly kneeing in the streets before man and God.

I hope that encourages you dh, and others.

No Disagreements here on this, For me the Key is that He is our all in all.... And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. (Eph 1;22-23) 

I Have similar thoughts expressed in this Post from some time back...

You Can also see this in Robert Burnell's vision "Escape from Christendom" Of the two revivals You will have to scroll down to the last section of the link.

http://awildernessvoice.com/Escape.html

The Whole Dream/vision is worth reading in its entirety, as you will glean a lot from His understanding. It was published in 1980, well ahead of its time for some of the prophetic elements therein especially regarding what the church looks like today.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

No Disagreements here on this, For me the Key is that He is our all in all.... And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. (Eph 1;22-23) 

I Have similar thoughts expressed in this Post from some time back...

You Can also see this in Robert Burnell's vision "Escape from Christendom" Of the two revivals You will have to scroll down to the last section of the link.

http://awildernessvoice.com/Escape.html

The Whole Dream/vision is worth reading in its entirety, as you will glean a lot from His understanding. It was published in 1980, well ahead of its time for some of the prophetic elements therein especially regarding what the church looks like today.

Hi dhchristian,

I must have missed that good thread you started. Thanks for the link. Yes it seems we are agreeing there bro. Wonderful. So we can be assured that the Lord the Head of the Body will complete His work in us individually and corporately. Absolutely beyond words.

Will check out the other link also.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

I guess you either believe the Word of God or you don’t.  Simple as that.

Nope......not that simple.....The Bible is a very dangerous Book — Especially If one is a poor student that does not know how to study or refuses to put in the Man- Hours to “ rightly divide” God’s  Word.....Believing is of UTMOST importance! No doubt about that at all! But one can make the Bible say  anything they want it to. We have to Believe what is correct.

Once a  person is a New Creation in Christ and God has them within His Forever Grip, it is impossible  to leave it.If they were once in His grip and left it at a later date that would be something that happened in the future.The Word says “ nothing in the future can happen” to change the Fact that  He holds us securely—- even if a Child of His should fall into error or  be stupid. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

I am “ held responsible” to Believe.....Love.... and Rest in the Gospel......that’s all.Jesus took on any responsibility I ever had that I blew, and paid the price for every sinful thought in my mind and every sinful word that ever came out of my mouth......Grace has got me covered......When I stand before God, and the Accuser  points his evil, lying ,  finger at me and brings up ANY of my sins,  I will just point to the Holy Blood that is atop the Mercy Seat- Case Closed. God will say, “ What sins? I seem to have forgotten them” Ain’t Grace fantastic! All I ever had to do was ask for it. God bless.... 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

A few days ago, you lied to me. On this forum.    You stated that you had previously posted verses or a verse that you say proves that Jesus leaves the body and Spirit of a Born again Christian.

The thing is, i only asked you to do that, that very day, and nowhere in any post had you done this...  I then asked you to repost the verse, and you then started doing, what you continue to do, even till today.

You DID NOT EVER post a verse, or verse. Yet you told me you did.

Since that time.. You have not pm'd me about this to resolve it.  You have also not acknowledged your accountability, here..

You keep playing word games about "love" instead, or you just don't even acknowledge what you've done.

So, you are correct about being held responsible, as there is no distancing yourself from this issue.

Edited by Behold

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I am “ held responsible” to Believe.....Love.... and Rest in the Gospel......that’s all.Jesus took on any responsibility I ever had that I blew, and paid the price for every sinful thought in my mind and every sinful word that ever came out of my mouth......Grace has got me covered......When I stand before God, and the Accuser  points his evil, lying ,  finger at me and brings up ANY of my sins,  I will just point to the Holy Blood that is atop the Mercy Seat- Case Closed. God will say, “ What sins? I seem to have forgotten them” Ain’t Grace fantastic! All I ever had to do was ask for it. God bless.... 

There will be no accuser pointing an evil, lying finger at anyone.   Everything we have done is written in books.  The only thing the accuser can do is twist Gods words to deceive people, as he did with Eve.  He is doing the same with you if you think you can do whatever you want, say anything you want, and not be held responsible.  Every book of the bible has warning spoken to believers about being obedient, sinning and repenting from any sin they commit.  Do you really think God would waste His time placing these warnings and instructions in His word to us if it were not true?  Since they are there, written to us through the Holy Spirit, it appears that you have swallowed a lie, hook, line and sinker.  To say it doesn't apply to you is to accept a lie straight out of hell. 

We are all be held accountable for how we lived, what we said, and what we did or did not do.  IF any wrong we committed was repented from, it will be forgiven.  Any wrong we do not repent from we will be held accountable. Obedience and repentance go hand in hand, helping us all the way to the finish line. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

IF any wrong we committed was repented from, it will be forgiven.  Any wrong we do not repent from we will be held accountable.

Actually Jesus is "held accountable" for all our Sin, on the Cross, which is why we will never be held accountable for them in HEAVEN.

God can't judge TWICE = sin

What happens to a born again person who sins?  Well, you reap what you sow.  CONSEQUENCES...   And if you exist in sin, if you live in sin, then Hebrews 12:6 is going to run over you, and resolve it.....if possible.

It can be that'll you'll die if you continue living in the flesh, committing deeds of the Flesh .. Paul says in Romans 8:13 "For if you live according to the flesh, you will die"

So, even tho you sin has been forgiven, AS Christ on the Cross, .....If you backslide, you will be corrected.   If you won't be corrected, then what can find you can be worse then just being corrected.

Edited by Behold