• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/30/2020 at 1:55 AM, Da Puppers said:

We agree on much,  so let me try to explain our differences. 

A.  I don't think any one really understands what this entails.   Consider this.  After Nebu understood the interpretation he built an image for everyone to bow down to that was 66 by 6 cubits. 

Truly, an excellent point.

B. Mostly agree.   He will also be the last king of the south.   As the KoN he will flatter himself into the unity head of the kings of North and South,  aka Rome.

Not quite following you here. My opinion is that this FORMER king of the North will be given the stephanos crown. That will make him head of the United Nations. An event (pretrib rapture) will throw the world into chaos. I'm sure you have heard the term "Order out of Chaos"

th1.jpg.b988507e022a454f76f625e419fddac1.jpg

D. Agree he will be a "person", just not one of the 7.

I can't agree that he will not be one of the 7

Clue #2

Rev 17

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The 7 heads are the pre-cursory kingdoms of the great image,  and not 7 kings.   Only 4 kings will arise from the earth at the destruction of the beast image/ beast. 

That's because there were kings before Nebu.

Daniel 7:24 says that ANOTHER shall arise after the little horn. 

This is the section that keeps frying my mind.

E.  Agreed.   He, not the little horn,  is the man of sin who will SIT in the temple.   See Eze 44:3.

Right now, I don't know if I'm coming or going. Man, this section is a mind melt.

Continue to be blessed, 

The PuP

And you.

1 hour ago, SONshine said:

Revelation 17:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

No one except Satan has been judged and already sentenced to perdition, so I say that the eighth king is none other than that old dragon Satan. 

Don't think so. The Beast is a man.

Clue #4

Isaiah 14

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

9 minutes ago, SONshine said:

Revelation 13:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.(666)

Clue #5

Rev 13

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

22 hours ago, SONshine said:

Revelation 17:11 King James Version (KJV)

No one except Satan has been judged and already sentenced to perdition, so I say that the eighth king is none other than that old dragon Satan. 

Satan is CAST OUT of Heaven brother. Apollyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast. We are given a clear designation of ALL THREE BEASTS. There is a reason one is called the Red Dragon, and the other is called the Scarlet Colored Beast, they are DIFFERENT ENTITIES. Satan places Demons over regions we know this, we even see it in action in Daniel 10, where Micheal was RESISTED for 21 days............By Apollyon no doubt, who was later locked in the Bottomless Pit by God. Satan is not locked in the pit until Jesus' Second Coming.

The Seven Heads and 10 Horns = Mediterranean Sea Region ALWAYS, the CROWNS DESIGNATE whom is being spoken of.

Satan

Rev. 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Anti-Christ

Rev. 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Apollyon

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (NOTICE: NO CROWNS)

These are designation identifiers.

Satan = The Red Dragon, in Luke 4 we are told he has EVERY KINGDOM on all the earth under him, thus the CROWNS on the Seven Heads {Mediterranean Sea Region/MSR} of course because he is over ALL THE EARTH, not just the MSR.

Beast with a Mouth = The Anti-Christ, he is a MAN who rules over the E.U. Kings during the End Times, thus the 10 Crowns are designated here. 

Scarlet Colored Beast = Apollyon, he is a Demon assigned by Satan to the Mediterranean Sea Region, his job is to DESTROY Israel, thus they call him the Destroyer. He is over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome { 5 Have fallen.........ONE IS Rome}. He is then locked in the bottomless pit for the duration of the Church Age, and will only be freed just after the Rapture, via the 1st Woe. He is the King of the BOTTOMLESS PIT, but not of this world seeing as this World is Satan's domain, thus he has NO CROWNS when this earth is spoken of via the Seven Headed Beast !! BUT..........He is a KING & he is OF THE SEVEN as we can clearly see, but he can not have a CROWN, this earth is Satan's Domain, as Luke 4 tells us !!

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

Only "1" entity has been named by name to perish - Satan aka The serpent, The dragon, The devil etc. mainly his sentence found when addressed as  THE KING OF TYRE, (as in "was, and is not") Now he is the prince of the power of the air (having fallen from the height/position he once held and is the one who will be in the pit for the Lords Day.  So he WAS a king, and now is not, but WILL be given a crown when he comes on the white horse to OVERCOME the ignorant of this world.   

Gods Word states

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

( WHO HAD CHRIST KILLED?  Its that 1st prophecy in the bible.  God tells us who will be responsible for the death of Christ.  That's why the 2 churches Christ approves of TEACH "who the synagogue of Satan are because without this knowledge you have no idead who the enemy is.  SO if you don't know and understand "....
them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan and ...I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie;" best study up).

Ezekiel 28:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,  Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.  Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.  Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.  Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.  Ezekiel 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.  Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.  Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.  Ezekiel 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

II Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

AND WHERE WILL CHRIST BE UNTIL THEN?

Hebrews 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

Hebrews 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

3  And when He opened the seal second ( this word "second" (1208 deuteros used as "in the second place, for the second time". 
Got to go back to the original language when seeking the truth of Gods Word.  So it means more of afterward, again, secondarily as opposed to "order of events".  Don't you think GOD WOULD HAVE USED (had HE meant what some teach He meant),  a phrase more along the lines of  "then, Seal Number 2 coming not only second in opening but also in order of events".  IMHO.  Even the word "duo" (ordinal) second,  as in time, place, or rank sould have been used.

Satan doesn't come before peace on earth is taken away.  Or before they will slay one another.  Or before the scales are made unjust. Or before souls are being "killed" through lack of knowledge/false teaching or plague.  No Satan is not cast out until AFTER these things happen on the earth.  How do you know for sure?  Look around.  They are happening right now and no one is here performing miracles and claiming to be Christ. 

The seals are in order of IMPORTANCE.  But even in that SATAN COMES FIRST.  Before Jesus returns.   Just like Jesus said, do not be deceived by any man (Satan is coming first) but first  there will be wars and rumors of wars and …..

In one of the very first writings of Paul and leaving him plenty of time and letters to do but never did,  is HE NEVER CORRECTED or CHANGED that information so clearly stated in the 2nd letter to the Thessalonians (as he was doing for the "our gathering to Christ" misunderstanding from 1 Thess).  He LEFT the FACT that Christ returns AFTER stand strong, stronger and yet stronger still.     HENCE it remains UNDISPUTED in the WORD of GOD.  It was just as important  CORRECTING their ERRONEOUS  BELIEF ABOUT CHRISTS RETURN, stated back then as to   THERE WILL BE NO GATHERING OF ANY SORT, OF ANYONE, before the Day of the Lord, The day of Vengeance, the return of Christ, the coming of Christ, the Second Advent…..as it should be today.  

And how anyone can teach something CHRIST Himself NEVER mentions....

The "sea" are the peoples.  Multi headed things are kingdoms/dominions/political systems.  

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.  

The multiheaded beast is just a system under the influence of evil spirit.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, The Light said:

Can you name the Beast, the eighth king?

His name is Azazel, the angelic king of the Abyss, who will ascend when the Abyss is opened at the 5th Trumpet.

There are no humans in the Abyss, which was made for the rebellious fallen angels who were cast down at the time of Noah's flood. Jude 6; 2 Peter 2:4; Book of Enoch

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man (376) of war: the LORD is his name.  

GOD being referred to as a man.  

Satan being referred to as a "man" doesn't mean a "flesh" man, at least NOT ACCORDING to the WORD God used.  

Original words used in the original text, then translated to  "MAN" 
1.  Adam -  regard to mankind, made from the dust. (flesh) (clay) 
2.  Ish -  regard to sex  
3.  Enosh -  regard to mortality, character. 
4.  Geber  -  respect to strength.  

Isaiah 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man (376 ISH) that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

so NOT TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT being A "FLESH BORN" MAN.  

• Thumbs Up 1

nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2  Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

NO SKIPPING DEATH BEFORE "OVERCOMING" THE ONE WHO IS COMING TO OVERCOME.  There is only 1 time "we" will be changed and that is at the last trump, the return of Christ WHEN HE COMES as Lord of lords and King of kings.  (Doesn't have to be "Jewish" or of Judah because Christ was of JUDAH and of LEVI, HENCE Lord and King).  

Psalm 66:8 O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of his praise to be heard:
Psalm 66:9 Which holdeth our soul in life, and suffereth not our feet to be moved.
Psalm 66:10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried.
Psalm 66:11 Thou broughtest us into the net; thou laidst affliction upon our loins.
Psalm 66:12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
(GO THROUGH, STAND, OVERCOME.  BE TRIED, TESTED, PROVED.  THESE ARE OUR FATHERS WAYS)

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, (THE VERY SPOT CHRIST QUIT READING THEREBY STATING THAT THIS WAS NOW)  and the day of vengeance of our God; ( WAS still YET FUTURE)  to comfort all that mourn;
(no mention of "a coming/returning" in-between them.   Not then, not later, never)

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
(never, not once in the WORDS OF GOD will you find "shall he appear a third time")

Revelation 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
(SO WHY, OH WHY,  WOULD HE COME TO GET ANYONE BEFORE AND DEPRIVE THEM OF THIS?  IF HE DID, THEN THEY COULD NOT STAND WITH THOSE WHO DID, COULD THEY? AS THAT WOULD NOT BE JUST, WOULD IT?))

Revelation 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

Revelation 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

another witness  

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

DO YOU HEAR WHAT IS BEING SAID TO THE CHURCHES, not just 1 church, but the churches????  ONLY THOSE THAT OVERCOME  (3528).   

OVERCOME  (3528)  what/who/when/where?  

FIRST,  are we told anyone is coming,  who will try to "overcome" (3528) us?  (Jesus when asked said "Do not be deceived"

NOT
"don't worry about being deceived as you wont be there"

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering (3528), and to conquer.

Strong's Concordance

nikaó: to conquer, prevail

Original Word: νικάω

Part of Speech: Verb

Transliteration: nikaó

Phonetic Spelling: (nik-ah'-o)

Definition: to conquer, prevail

Usage: I conquer, am victorious, overcome, prevail, subdue.

HELPS Word-studies

3528 nikáō(from 3529 /níkē, "victory") – properly, conquer (overcome); " 'to carry off the victory, come off victorious.' The verb implies a battle" (K. Wuest)

.(NO WONDER WE ARE TOLD TO PUT ON THE GOSPEL ARMOR, THERE IS A WAR COMING.  IF IT WAS INDEED, A WEDDING, WE WOULD BE TOLD TO PUT ON A DRESS, DON'T YOU THINK?)

Revelation 2:7

GRK: ἐκκλησίαις Τῷ νικῶντι δώσω αὐτῷ

KJV: To him that overcometh will I give

Revelation 2:11

GRK: ἐκκλησίαις Ὁ νικῶν οὐ μὴ

KJV: unto the churches; He that overcometh shall

Revelation 2:17 

GRK: ἐκκλησίαις Τῷ νικῶντι δώσω αὐτῷ

KJV: To him that overcometh will I give

Revelation 2:26

GRK: Καὶ ὁ νικῶν καὶ ὁ

KJV: And he that overcometh, and keepeth

Revelation 3:5 

GRK: νικῶν οὕτως περιβαλεῖται

KJV: He that overcometh, the same

Revelation 3:12 

GRK: νικῶν ποιήσω αὐτὸν

KJV: Him that overcometh will I make

Revelation 3:21 

GRK: νικῶν δώσω αὐτῷ

KJV: To him that overcometh will I grant

Revelation 3:21 

GRK: ὡς κἀγὼ ἐνίκησα καὶ ἐκάθισα

KJV: as I also overcame, and am set down

Revelation 5:5

GRK: κλαῖε ἰδοὺ ἐνίκησεν ὁ λέων

KJV: of David, hath prevailed to open

and lets not forget Ezekiel,   SOME ONE IS TEACHING A

"FLY AWAY TO SAVE YOUR SOUL DOCTRINE" SOMEWHERE

AND THIS IS WHAT GOD THINKS/says/ FEELS ABOUT THAT 

Ezekiel 13:19 And will ye pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to my people that hear your lies?

Ezekiel 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

And does God prove us?  

Deuteronomy 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Deuteronomy 8:4 Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.

Deuteronomy 8:5 Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.

Jeremiah 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Have we been given instructions on what will need to be done in the future? Yes, AND/BUT all these things listed are for those who "overcome" and therefore NONE of them would be applicable to anyone who WASN'T AROUND "to overcome". 

Now if the "overcomers" RECEIVE for DOING all of the following, 

Rev 2:5  Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

(AS THE VESSELS OF A POTTER SHALL THEY BE BROKEN TO SHIVERS: EVEN AS I RECEIVED OF MY FATHER)

And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
(HE COMES AS A THIEF TO ALL WHO DO NOT KNOW HIS WORD BECAUSE THEY WILL BE DECEIVED)

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
(IS THIS THE MAN?) Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(HIM THAT OVERCOMETH IS MADE A PILLAR AND THEN WILL THEY BE WRITTEN UPON)

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

(Some will say this is all for the "Jews (House of Judah)" only BUT THEY DON'T READ THIS PART OF THE GOSPEL SO IT WOULD BE SILLY TO WRITE IT TO THEM, AND HOLD THEM TO IT, don't you think??)

1  Corinthians 3:8 Now He that planteth and He that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

1  Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

1  Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1  Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

1  Corinthians 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

1  Corinthians 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

1  Corinthians 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

1  Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

1  Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1  Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

(THERE IT IS AGAIN, THE 3RD TEMPLE BUILT ON EARTH only seen by those with Spiritual Eyes) 

HOW THIS ISN'T UNDERSTOOD IS BEYOND ME.  THE CHURCH IS NOT DIVIDED.  THE BODY OF CHRIST IS 'FITLY FRAMED TOGETHER'.  ONE. 

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

If you have taken CHRIST as your Lord and Saviour then you are no longer a gentile. So there is NO GENTILE CHURCH.  Just Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.  

Need a second witness?  

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Ephesians 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

Ephesians 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

Ephesians 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.