The funny thing about propoganda

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Is how well it works. We were watching the news coverage so we watched both CNN  (blatantly democrat) and FOX NEWS (blatantly republican ) and the difference in coverage was jarring. 

Now note I'm going to try to be as objective as possible so please  stick to the propaganda and not the party.

CNN focused  in the various murders of black men over the years and the last one that led to the riots  (very important). It also stressed how they think  getting the miltary involved was a bad idea me violated the law and will  make things  worse. Little reference to the violence against  police  going on.

FOX  NEWS-

High emphasis on violence  against  police  on tje riots  (very important as well)and  on the incompetence  of the governors and why we need to  call in the military  to restore order. Little emphasis  on the violence against blacks and the death that led to the riots.

I'm not saying who is roght or wrong. But what amused  me was a relative watching for angry at fox news  for what they focused on and ignored the fact CNN was biased too. When I pointed out each station  pusjed it's own agenda the said yes-Good (CNN) vs Bad(Fox) 

It showed me how amazingly effective how propaganda  Is by selectively choosing facts  both stations  pushed their own agendas and divert peoples minds.

Then people  on either side start to see it as good vs evil based on who they side with. 

Please don't change this to how evil the liberals are. Fact is both sides  can be just as guilty of manipulation 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I was lol posting .. on a media site. Seems one side of the media.. does not report all. Very one sided. Its like if your taking about president Trump.. what good is he doing.. you watch FOX. Now for the bad.. and.. anyway. you watch ALL the other networks. Even the riots.. I find..one side is NOT reporting so many things really happening. What also got me over time was.. how can all those networks and shows ALL be against Trump. I watched the NEW Star Trek show.. love space. Guess what NETWORK got  made fun of lol. On Star Trek?

I also watched .. this guy has some youtube .. talks about Jesus and being saved.. anyway he was a week or so talking to Megyn Kelly. I knew how she felt about Fox.. I really thought she was left leaning. Didn't really know.. just.. thought. Yet.. she said.. she use to always watch CNN to get the news she said not any more.. you can't. She said now she has to not watch any of them and search the Internet for true news. I would have to agree.

I stand back and look at all this.. somethings happening.. somethings coming.. Christ? Something bad? Yet.. so odd..well I have no fear.. there is NONE. In all this.. I am at total peace.  And I can worry about someone parking in my .. yeah MY space lol. Such a peace..its odd.  Praise God. Praying for ALL of them in all of this.

So yeah.. man.. news.. WHO do you watch.. I don't any more. I pray seek Him.. I like to believe He knows whats really going on. I really don't like watching one.. to then watch the other.. and then put it together.. man I DONT LIKE PUZZLES! haha

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

6 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

Is how well it works. We were watching the news coverage so we watched both CNN  (blatantly democrat) and FOX NEWS (blatantly republican ) and the difference in coverage was jarring. 

Now note I'm going to try to be as objective as possible so please  stick to the propaganda and not the party.

CNN focused  in the various murders of black men over the years and the last one that led to the riots  (very important). It also stressed how they think  getting the miltary involved was a bad idea me violated the law and will  make things  worse. Little reference to the violence against  police  going on.

FOX  NEWS-

High emphasis on violence  against  police  on tje riots  (very important as well)and  on the incompetence  of the governors and why we need to  call in the military  to restore order. Little emphasis  on the violence against blacks and the death that led to the riots.

I'm not saying who is roght or wrong. But what amused  me was a relative watching for angry at fox news  for what they focused on and ignored the fact CNN was biased too. When I pointed out each station  pusjed it's own agenda the said yes-Good (CNN) vs Bad(Fox) 

It showed me how amazingly effective how propaganda  Is by selectively choosing facts  both stations  pushed their own agendas and divert peoples minds.

Then people  on either side start to see it as good vs evil based on who they side with. 

Please don't change this to how evil the liberals are. Fact is both sides  can be just as guilty of manipulation 

Someone who wants to break the law will use any excuse to do so.    The Police thing is not the cause of the roits.  

The people who choose to roit is the cause.

I think the protests are hypocritical because all lives matters even the unborn. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Someone who wants to break the law will use any excuse to do so.    The Police thing is not the cause of the roits.  

I think the protests are hypocritical because all lives matters even the unborn. 

Robbers found a good excuse to rob.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,249
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

They don't care what the problem is; the goal is to cause civil unrest and rock the boat.  They waited till everyone is feeling cooped up from the virus and then exploded.  The shooting was an opportunistic scapegoat. They aren't disrupting the working of congress so the media turned us to the shooting.  Any loss of life like this is evil and sad.  However, I still am a law and order person.  Satan wants chaos.  The early church was being told to respect civil authority when the hated Romans were in control and the Caesars got crazier and burned Christians alive using them for torches.  Sickening.  We complain about the propaganda of the news, it is worse in the university class rooms.  They no longer tolerate independent thought.  If you disagree they flunk you, and it can get expensive to retake classes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

1 hour ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Please don't go there.  It'll open a can of worms  that'll totally take the post off topic 

Edited by creativemechanic

1 hour ago, Roar said:

Sin needs no excuse.

Opportunity can make somebody sins.

18 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

FOX  NEWS-

How bout other news companies / media ?

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

We live in an evil dark world. I do not take propaganda too seriously. I stay focused on God. 

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 6/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, creativemechanic said:

FOX  NEWS-

That's very interesting to know. I wasn't aware of such a difference on how these two networks approached the topic. Personally, I've been very objective concerning my personal opinion on the incident here. It's unfortunate that it occured and the escalation as a result of this tragic unfortunate situation. I dearly wish neither had occurred. The entire situation of each were both senseless. I'm making this my last and final statement. 

All four former Minneapolis Police officers involved in the death of George Floyd have now been charged and are behind bars. And former officer Derek Chauvin now faces an additional charge of second degree murder.