• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BorderCowboy said:

Takin' a knee has been a sign of respect and submission for a long time. Do I think folks these bow to a lot...yep, sure do. I believe these days it is up to a man/woman to use their own judgement based on morals. It will be God makin' the final decision in the end. hope this makes sense to ya.

Just my two bits,  JJ

OK. Here is my two bits.. I think people lying on the ground prostate or bowed down to a mob seem less than brave and upstanding.

The whole thing leaves me unmoved. It is the last thing we all need right now in the midst of a pandemic. 

The only one i bow to is my Lord and God. May He grant common sense to mankind. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,367
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, warrior12 said:

There is a movement or cult or whatever you want to call them that's on the pavement preaching that they are the true Israelite's.  They have very strong ambitions and one is to make white people and those who they deem as non-Israelite's  their subordinates as they become the masters or rulers.  They may seem harmless, but what is happening right now I believe is part of their plan.  See this video on you tube, where whites are convinced to bow before them as their slaves ect.   This has been happening a long time now, as I have watched numerous videos on youtube, where their language is vulgar and plain in sight .

They have a large following of the young men and they are growing .  They may be playing a huge role in all this mayhem that is taking place.  Check out the youtube video and see it happening long before all this riot ect.

By the way, I should state that these events are demonic in nature and men are just the placeholder for the unclean spirits wrecking havoc.  This is my personal take as from my experience and witness of things spiritual. It's real folks, real.

Here is one where a white woman is actually licking a boot, no kidding. Be warned it is gross.

Also, the anarchists infiltrate protests in order to stir people up more.   And there is Antifa as well, an extreme left group.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

wowwww what a sad state in the U.S. :(  preety scary

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 6/7/2020 at 4:05 AM, dad2 said:

People should only 'bow the knee' to God. Today, we see people bowing the knee to all sorts of things such as protests against police. I wonder if any Christians are among them?

Our world is getting darker and darker. The born again Christian is in the light so we separate ourselves from the ungodly activity that is going on in our world today. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.96

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Our world is getting darker and darker. The born again Christian is in the light so we separate ourselves from the ungodly activity that is going on in our world today. 

I would agree that getting prostate face down, or bowing knees seems wicked and creepy.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/7/2020 at 7:05 AM, dad2 said:

People should only 'bow the knee' to God. Today, we see people bowing the knee to all sorts of things such as protests against police. I wonder if any Christians are among them?

Well. If that is how you feel. Then don't bow. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, dad2 said:

I would agree that getting prostate face down, or bowing knees seems wicked and creepy.

Are you a Christian?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

On 6/7/2020 at 7:05 AM, dad2 said:

23 hours ago, BorderCowboy said:

Takin' a knee has been a sign of respect and submission for a long time. Do I think folks these bow to a lot...yep, sure do. I believe these days it is up to a man/woman to use their own judgement based on morals. It will be God makin' the final decision in the end. hope this makes sense to ya.

Just my two bits,  JJ

21 hours ago, dad2 said:

OK. Here is my two bits.. I think people lying on the ground prostate or bowed down to a mob seem less than brave and upstanding.

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

22 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Are you a Christian?

I really don't see any indication that dad2 is not a Christian.  What was said that would ever lead you to ask?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 6/7/2020 at 4:05 AM, dad2 said:

It is bending the Knee, Bowing the Head.