• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

I believe 100% that China created Covid19.  And once again I would like to point out that we need to stop focusing so much on how many die as if recovering from it is so wonderful.  Many people like me who have recovered from Covid19 as in the viral infection is over have been left with serious heart damage and lung damage.  I can barely function.  I can't help thinking i would have been better off having died. 

Actually China making it does not make sense.

China has lost BILLIONS of dollars because of Covid 19.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,567
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

On 6/23/2020 at 6:25 PM, Gideon said:

I am 71,  so I know whereof you speak. If I drop change at a store, unless it is a quarter, I pretend it is not mine. I suspect the day will soon arrive that only paper money will get me to bend over. Getting old is not for sissies.

Gids 

Your not old brother. Moses was 80 when he lead Israel to the promise land lol.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

5 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

I believe 100% that China created Covid19....
And once again I would like to point out that we need to stop focusing so much on how many die as if recovering from it is so wonderful....

Many people like me who have recovered from Covid19 as in the viral infection is over have been left with serious heart damage and lung damage....
I can barely function.  I can't help thinking i would have been better off having died....

:emot-heartbeat:

Praying~!    

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, OneLight said:

Most of the masks in my part of the country come with warnings stating they are not for Covid-19.  That just tells me that they are to pacify those who are freaking out over catching the virus.  Should we ware them?  It depends on where you are going and what you are doing.  I don't wear them climbing, but I will wear them in a crowded area when everyone else is wearing them to appease others.  As for me personally, I don't socialize much at all.  I'm an introvert by nature, so I don't do social gatherings.

As I said before in another thread, if it is my time, nothing will stop my death.  If it is not, nothing will take me.  I put full trust in the Lord when it comes to my time to die.

As far as the world goes, buckle up, you haven't seen anything yet.  The ride is going to get a lot rougher.

it is for protections for law suits.   no mask is 100% effective against the virus.  https://globalnews.ca/news/7075024/mask-wearing-fewer-coronavirus-deaths/

As I said before in another thread, if it is my time, nothing will stop my death.  If it is not, nothing will take me.  I put full trust in the Lord when it comes to my time to die.

Jesus could have said the same thing and jumped off the high temple wall, but he didn't.

8 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

Actually China making it does not make sense.

China has lost BILLIONS of dollars because of Covid 19.

you are thinking like a capitalist instead of a communist. the communist party is trying to take over the world at any cost.....  we are/were standing in their way and they will sacrifice anything to be on top.   China, as a country, may loose what we consider a lot, but how much is the communist party loosing.   they killed 60 million people to get in power and power is the only thing that matters to them.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, other one said:

it is for protections for law suits.   no mask is 100% effective against the virus.  https://globalnews.ca/news/7075024/mask-wearing-fewer-coronavirus-deaths/

I think you meant ineffective, but that's beside the point.  Wear your mask and be well.

3 hours ago, other one said:

Jesus could have said the same thing and jumped off the high temple wall, but he didn't.

That is a very sad thing to say, taking someone's faith and turning it against them.  Jesus didn't jump, and neither will I.   This is not like you.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/24/2020 at 4:40 PM, OneLight said:

The vast majority will never block the virus as it is not designed to do so, just dust. 

You need to go look at some data on this. It has been shown that wearing a mask decreases the spread of the virus. No it is not 100%. Just as seatbelts in a car is not 100% going to save you when you crash. But it does increase your odds of survival. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

19 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

You need to go look at some data on this. It has been shown that wearing a mask decreases the spread of the virus. No it is not 100%. Just as seatbelts in a car is not 100% going to save you when you crash. But it does increase your odds of survival. 

I was talking more about what the masks are designed for, not if they helped.  The common face masks made of cotton are not designed for viral pandemics, otherwise they would be considered medical grade, which they are not.

50 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Well if it ain't one thing it's another.  Twitter this, Twitter that.  

do you tweet chicken.

8 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

No. And no fb or instragram or any of those kinds of junk. I post at this site only.  Well,  when I check my Yahoo email I do read news stories. 

And I do the occasional comment voicing my support for Trump. 

:24:

i don't tweet, but i do Gab a bit...  those platforms are kind of frustrating.  not really open to discussion. FB is a different  we have 4 closed groups that outsiders can't read or write to.  i have some very long term friends there.  people i worked with for nearly 40 years and a group that moved there from a closed christian board that had been meeting for 15 years. people you have been pen palls for 30 years are hard to let go.