• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/26/2020 at 6:52 AM, Last Daze said:

For the benefit of those who do not visit the prophecy forum:

If Covid-19 strikes you as something nefarious, there’s probably a good reason as to why.  It’s unlike anything that the world has seen before and it’s being shrouded in false and contradictory information, something you’d do if you were trying to deceive people or manipulate them.  Where did it come from and what is its purpose?  I feel compelled to share these thoughts with you and pray that you will take the time to read them.

The Sorcery of Babylon

Revelation 18:23 tells us that the wealthy elites of Babylon will deceive all the nations by their sorcery.  The word translated sorcery is the same word we get pharmacy from, pharmakeia.  Could the whole Covid-19 pandemic and vaccine be the sorcery of Babylon that deceives the nations?  It’s looking more and more like something that fits the bill.

The virus is certainly real and from what I’ve read, it’s quite a nasty bug.  I’m not suggesting that it’s fake but rather that it’s a virus that has been engineered by the elites and portrayed by the media in such a way that deceives people into thinking that the only solution to it is a vaccine, a pharmakeia of their own making that will serve the purpose of more than just an inoculation.

The Covid-19 Vaccine:  A Trojan Horse?

If we look at the way that things are now with a view toward what the Bible describes that they are going to become, a mandatory vaccine of sorts could well provide the pathway there.  Since this new virus will require the countermeasure of a vaccine, it will also be necessary to track who has been vaccinated or not so that they can be allowed to engage safely in social gatherings.  The vaccine will be seen as the only viable way back to a normal society.

Since we can’t rely on our government or the media to tell us the truth about what’s going on, we have to look at where we know things are headed.  According to biblical prophecy, there will come a time when everyone will be required to have a mark on their right hand or forehead in order to be able to buy or sell anything.  Could the vaccine be used as a cover to inject a person with quantum dots or some other technology that hasn’t yet been revealed in order to facilitate the future functionality of the mark?  I'm not equating the vaccine with the mark of the beast but I am suggesting that along with the vaccine could very well come some unwanted technology that is later used to support the mark.

There is a reason why the virus is being characterized as unlike anything we’ve seen before.  Knowing that the wealthy elites will deceive the world through their sorcery, be very wary of any vaccine that precipitates from Covid-19.  Nothing good comes from trusting a deceiver.  Trust in the Psalm 91 promises of God.

The more I keep up about this COVID 19, the more I feel uneasy about it. I just feel it deep down in me that something is not right with this COVID 19.

I too know of the greek word pharmakeia. I myself have had suspicions mandatory vaccinations could be the means of enforcing the mark of the beast. The technology exists that people can be implanted some sort of tracking technology. The description of people not being in a position to buy or sell unless they have some type of mark does fit the description of people being in some type of isolation.

Now for those who think the "mark" is not physical, the greek word that is used for "mark" is G5480 charagma, and that can mean either a scratch or etching. Can also relate to a stamp or a imprinted mark. Everything points to this "mark" being physical. Now in the age we live in, the question is what is this "mark"? Is it some kind of electronic device implanted inside people as confirmation of some kind of procedure? Is it some kind of biosensor that is implanted into people?

I see the odd place around me lately that depending where you go, your forehead is scanned in case you have a temperature. There are places that are recording names and other details of said people when they go inside said business.

The question is, why do people need this "mark" in order to buy or sell? Or to put another way, why do people need this mark to go to the shopping centres or to their places of work? If we look at the description given in Rev 13.16-17, it seems everyone is affected.

We have to look at this logically, what is the one thing that can affect people, regardless of how much money they have or what they do for a living? The only logical conclusion that I come to, is a disease that is a threat to everyone. If one has some kind of disease that is a threat to others, then said person or people are put into quarantine, and from the evidence we see depending where people live, being in quarantine means one cannot even step out to the shops or go to their work place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

20 hours ago, Gideon said:

I agree. Discernment is needed, but it needs to be based on our treasure being found in Heaven, not on "things of the earth".

If fear of a "hidden" mark of the beast injected into us by some 'James-Bond-worthy nano-vaccine' surpasses a wholehearted  desire to walk holy before the Lord (which most assuredly will lead us to finally admitting we do not know how to walk in holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our lives), it is time we get new bread crumbs. 

blessings, 

Gids

14 hours ago, vic66 said:

I' m a bit weary  of the tracking technology definitely and where it is all leading,  but I have to agree with Gideon sorry.

I agree that people won't be given the mark unaware.

I found this approach to vaccination to be interesting.  This kind of vaccine could easily be given on the hand or forehead.

Knowing where things are going I'd be very wary of any remedy offered by the wealthy elites.  Trust in the Psalm 91 promises of God.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 6/26/2020 at 4:52 AM, Last Daze said:

If Covid-19 strikes you as something nefarious, there’s probably a good reason as to why.  It’s unlike anything that the world has seen before and it’s being shrouded in false and contradictory information, something you’d do if you were trying to deceive people or manipulate them.  Where did it come from and what is its purpose?

Like the Emperor's New Clothes, this virus didn't come from anywhere. It doesn't exist, except as an idea on the Emperor's communications infrastructure. It's purpose is to consolidate the Emperor's reign of terror - global Communism, mandatory vaccination, nowhere to hide.

The Sorcery of Babylon

Revelation 18:23 tells us that the wealthy elites of Babylon will deceive all the nations by their sorcery.  The word translated sorcery is the same word we get pharmacy from, pharmakeia.  Could the whole Covid-19 pandemic and vaccine be the sorcery of Babylon that deceives the nations?  It’s looking more and more like something that fits the bill.

There certainly is sorcery in managing to convince the world that something which does not exist (i.e. the mysterious coronavirus) does indeed exist.

The virus is certainly real and from what I’ve read, it’s quite a nasty bug.  I’m not suggesting that it’s fake but rather that it’s a virus that has been engineered by the elites and portrayed by the media in such a way that deceives people into thinking that the only solution to it is a vaccine, a pharmakeia of their own making that will serve the purpose of more than just an inoculation.

Not correct. People have been getting sick, yes. No virus has yet been proven to be the cause of these sicknesses. This has just been assumed, and we all know who gets made into asses when we assume. I personally believe the diseases are very likely related to roll-out of 5G in places such as China, and mandatory vaccination (China, December 2019).

The Covid-19 Vaccine:  A Trojan Horse?

If we look at the way that things are now with a view toward what the Bible describes that they are going to become, a mandatory vaccine of sorts could well provide the pathway there.  Since this new virus will require the countermeasure of a vaccine, it will also be necessary to track who has been vaccinated or not so that they can be allowed to engage safely in social gatherings.  The vaccine will be seen as the only viable way back to a normal society.

Since we can’t rely on our government or the media to tell us the truth about what’s going on, we have to look at where we know things are headed.  According to biblical prophecy, there will come a time when everyone will be required to have a mark on their right hand or forehead in order to be able to buy or sell anything.  Could the vaccine be used as a cover to inject a person with quantum dots or some other technology that hasn’t yet been revealed in order to facilitate the future functionality of the mark?  I'm not equating the vaccine with the mark of the beast but I am suggesting that along with the vaccine could very well come some unwanted technology that is later used to support the mark.

There is a reason why the virus is being characterized as unlike anything we’ve seen before.  Knowing that the wealthy elites will deceive the world through their sorcery, be very wary of any vaccine that precipitates from Covid-19.  Nothing good comes from trusting a deceiver.  Trust in the Psalm 91 promises of God.

I believe this line of thinking is correct.

Edited by Gershom_young

2 minutes ago, Josheb said:

I've asked this question before but don't often get an answer. 

For those of you who believe COVID-19 is somehow related to a pending rapture, and/or a pending eschatological tribulation, and/or Jesus coming to physically rule in an earthly millennial state....

What will you say or do in a few years if COVID-19  ends up being unrelated to end times events?

More specifically, what will you say or do to the readers here toady witnessing your position if it turns out COVID-19 has nothing to do with end times events? I hope the responses begin with "I will.....

thx

It's a moot question.  Covid-19 is already relevant to eschatology.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

8 minutes ago, Josheb said:

So if a I bookmark this post and come back three years (or seven, or ten, or twenty) from now with evidence COVID-19 is not eschatologically related you'll accept the testimony of history?

What you'll find is that people are much less free due to the acceptance of the Covid-19 vaccine, so only those who have taken the mark have the God-given freedoms all men should be entitled to. Eventually, men will not be able to buy or sell unless they receive the mark. Do you doubt that we are moving closer toward this date as a result of the Covid-19 hysteria, with the promise to return what rights have been stolen if one receives the Bill Gates vaccine?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

I've asked this question before but don't often get an answer. 

For those of you who believe COVID-19 is somehow related to a pending rapture, and/or a pending eschatological tribulation, and/or Jesus coming to physically rule in an earthly millennial state....

What will you say or do in a few years if COVID-19  ends up being unrelated to end times events?

More specifically, what will you say or do to the readers here toady witnessing your position if it turns out COVID-19 has nothing to do with end times events? I hope the responses begin with "I will.....

thx

same thing Hal Lindsey and I had to say  when Jesus didn't come back by the end of 1988.     "well, we screwed that up"

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Gershom_young said:

Not correct. People have been getting sick, yes. No virus has yet been proven to be the cause of these sicknesses. This has just been assumed, and we all know who gets made into asses when we assume. I personally believe the diseases are very likely related to roll-out of 5G in places such as China, and mandatory vaccination (China, December 2019).

You may be right.  It's impossible to know the truth about the situation, and that is by design.  I think it's some kind of communicable disease based on "pharmakeia" but who knows.  Knowing that deceivers are behind the narrative, you don't want to go where they're leading you.  I keep hearing authority figures saying that the only way back to a normal life is the vaccine.  That's why I caution against it.  Never trust a deceiver.  I'm not against medicine.  I'm against being misled.  We know where things are headed.  We need to put 2 and 2 together.

• Well Said! 2

22 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

What you'll find is that people are much less free due to the acceptance of the Covid-19 vaccine, so only those who have taken the mark have the God-given freedoms all men should be entitled to. Eventually, men will not be able to buy or sell unless they receive the mark. Do you doubt that we are moving closer toward this date as a result of the Covid-19 hysteria, with the promise to return what rights have been stolen if one receives the Bill Gates vaccine?

we won't be ready for the mark until we go cashless, and have both of the beasts and the image of the beast surface requesting worship....  and at that time anything could be used as the mark......     to pick something before that time is fear mongering and not helpful at all.

3 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Excellent, response, other one. 

Couple more questions: 

1) How many times have you "screwed that up" previously? How many times has an acknowledgement of that error been acknowledged? 

2) After having "screwed that up" what then should ensue (in terms of the claims made)? 

3) I find the mention of Lindsay curious because he's "screwed that up" countless times and none of his eschatological predictions has ever come true. Do you align with Lindsay's overall view even though he has repeatedly proven to be incorrect (for fifty years)? 

O got a couple more inquiries but I'll wait til I read the answers to these because your replies might premptively cover those bases.

1.   hadn't really guessed previously, or much after considering end times...

2. i'm not sure exactly where you are going with this question

3.  no i stopped listening to brother Hal after that.   buy must say that at the time i was just agreeing with him at the time not following him.

what I did about it was to buy a very expensive Bible program to let myself better understand the Bible in its original languages, and learn more of the general cosmology of that time period to better understand the words and phrases used to put thoughts and ideas on paper.

55 minutes ago, Josheb said:

So if a I bookmark this post and come back three years (or seven, or ten, or twenty) from now with evidence COVID-19 is not eschatologically related you'll accept the testimony of history?

Hypothetical impossibilities are pointless.  Be ready and alert.

• This is Worthy 1