Knotical

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Not too much else to say other than the title of this thread.  He is running against someone who is slowly losing his mental faculties, which means he is not actually running against this individual, he is running against whomever they choose as his running mate.  And to go a bit further, this election is also an election for the conservatives to lose as well, not so much for the Democrats to win, because if many of the democrats that currently hold public office and are really responsible for the shutdowns, and general corruption going on in regard to the coronavirus numbers don't get voted out of office then it is really the voters who are to blame in each of those constituencies.  One major case in point is the district that is represented by AOC.  She is an embarrassment to public office, and that is saying something.  If someone doesn't step up and take that seat away from her then the people in her district will ultimately have to live with what they deserve.

This country is at a major crossroads, and it is a perfect opportunity for those who are passionate about their communities to actually step in and take back their cities/towns/etc  from the corrupt and incompetent politicians that have been driving many of the metropolitan areas into the ground for decades.  The upcoming elections will be prime opportunities to get rid of the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Feinstein, etc....  The list goes on, and on of people that have never been useful in government other than to line their own pockets, at the expense of the american people.

Again, this election coming up in November is one that should be a slam dunk for Trump if he can use his strengths to his advantage instead of allowing his unwise little comments on twitter to undermine his own campaign.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

All potus will remain safe n reelected, as long as they be good to bankers.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

or have it stolen....

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,714
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

I'm not so sure Trumpers are going to be Trumpers come November. It is a matter of how God will lead each of us, and to what He will have us be entered into for the coming time immediately before us.

Last time I put lots of skin in the game ( by my own limited standard and means to do so.) to prevent the greater evil that had called me a deplorable. Till that very moment I had declared to myself Trump is an evil filled person a thief and a crook that I cannot vote for under any circumstance; but I found - dang I have to support a crook anyway, better him than her.

Biden is also a very successful thief. I don't know yet how God will lead me personally come November. I may put all the skin I can into the local battles against the demoncrats. Will soon see how God leads. Overall I know  I had given a best use when skin goes into  the efforts God has led me to some awareness of and given me opportunity to support and participate in.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

only Jesus knows how this election will turn out & yes he will lead each of us to vote for whoever God's will is for this country :) Jesus knows our hearts & and & the Holy Spirit will help us to vote as he leads & guides us

Edited by shortangel
forgot some words
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, Knotical said:

Not too much else to say other than the title of this thread.  He is running against someone who is slowly losing his mental faculties, which means he is not actually running against this individual, he is running against whomever they choose as his running mate.  And to go a bit further, this election is also an election for the conservatives to lose as well, not so much for the Democrats to win, because if many of the democrats that currently hold public office and are really responsible for the shutdowns, and general corruption going on in regard to the coronavirus numbers don't get voted out of office then it is really the voters who are to blame in each of those constituencies.  One major case in point is the district that is represented by AOC.  She is an embarrassment to public office, and that is saying something.  If someone doesn't step up and take that seat away from her then the people in her district will ultimately have to live with what they deserve.

This country is at a major crossroads, and it is a perfect opportunity for those who are passionate about their communities to actually step in and take back their cities/towns/etc  from the corrupt and incompetent politicians that have been driving many of the metropolitan areas into the ground for decades.  The upcoming elections will be prime opportunities to get rid of the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, AOC, Feinstein, etc....  The list goes on, and on of people that have never been useful in government other than to line their own pockets, at the expense of the american people.

Again, this election coming up in November is one that should be a slam dunk for Trump if he can use his strengths to his advantage instead of allowing his unwise little comments on twitter to undermine his own campaign.

I think Trump will win another 4 years. He is the best person to serve the United States considering the way our world is going. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

I'm not so sure Trumpers are going to be Trumpers come November. It is a matter of how God will lead each of us, and to what He will have us be entered into for the coming time immediately before us.

Last time I put lots of skin in the game ( by my own limited standard and means to do so.) to prevent the greater evil that had called me a deplorable. Till that very moment I had declared to myself Trump is an evil filled person a thief and a crook that I cannot vote for under any circumstance; but I found - dang I have to support a crook anyway, better him than her.

Biden is also a very successful thief. I don't know yet how God will lead me personally come November. I may put all the skin I can into the local battles against the demoncrats. Will soon see how God leads. Overall I know  I had given a best use when skin goes into  the efforts God has led me to some awareness of and given me opportunity to support and participate in.

Considering there is no one else to choose from, even in the Libertarian side of things, we are left with Trump.  Which is not that bad a choice given the circumstances.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,714
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, Knotical said:

Considering there is no one else to choose from, even in the Libertarian side of things, we are left with Trump.  Which is not that bad a choice given the circumstances.

Neither major political party have even met yet. No one is selected to run by either major party. I'm praying for excellent selections, good debate, and very full participation by citizens. May God bless us. 

9 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

I don't understand your choice of title.  Looks like you are saying Trump will loose.  Then you say he will win.

My point is the democrats have done so much to hurt their own party in the eyes of the general voter they would be extremely foolish to vote for Biden, or anyone within that party.  Which means Trump should win the election in November by a landslide.  Unless, he continues to torpedo his own campaign by tweeting idiotic comments toward people that want to see him fail.  Unless, of course, this is part of his plan to further make them look foolish.

Honestly, I would be absolutely amazed if Trump loses the election to Biden, regardless of whomever they get to be his running mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

On 6/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, missmuffet said:

I think Trump will win another 4 years. He is the best person to serve the United States considering the way our world is going. 

Oh Missmuffet. You have gone and joined the dark side. :shocked: