• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

John the Apostle saw the future, just as Daniel the Prophet saw the future. So John saying its 666, in our time could be the computer and its network once The Beast takes it over. It says “Let the person with insight calculate the number of the Beast.” (Revelation 13:18) 

Example, John sees a tank and describes it with his time period’s imagery: “The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur.” (Revelation 9:17). 

Breatsplates being blue would be winter tanks that are greyish blue and yellow is desert colored tanks. Red was used by Russia in military games: 

7F87E2E4-A7C1-45FD-8449-744B7AAC3C6B.png

This does make alot of sense the reference to tanks here.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

58 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

They probably thought this as well in 1918. Then before that when the Black Death in 1346. I also heard this back in the 80's when Aids was discovered.   I just live my life for Jesus the best I can not worry about signs of the end. 

I think you are right thay we should focus on Christ (Hebrews 12:2), but I do think being aware of the times and the major signs is benefical, particularly 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

On 7/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Is COVID-19 the fuffillment of Revelation 6:8 and 9:18? 

“When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8)

“By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths.” (Revelation 9:18)

Or is this just a foreshadowing of what is to come? 

I think the horse became a bullet train. 

5 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

This does make alot of sense the reference to tanks here.

Indeed, eye opening isn’t it! :) 

7 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

?

Is this a plea for me to return to the Buddy vite theead? :D 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

7 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Interesting that you say that, “But to the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and sexually immoral and sorcerers (φάρμακος, ο, , pharmakos, from pharmakon [a drug], phármakos – properly, a sorcerer; used of people using drugs and "religious incantations" to drug people into living by their illusions – like having magical [supernatural] powers to manipulate God into giving them more temporal possessions) and idolaters and all liars, their place will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death” (Revelation 21:8).

And don't forget Rev 18:23

• For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your sorcery.  Revelation 18:23

The nations are deceived by medical witchcraft.  Jesus warned us to guard against deception.  Be very wary of COVID-19 and any associated vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

And don't forget Rev 18:23

• For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, and all nations were deceived by your sorcery.  Revelation 18:23

The nations are deceived by medical witchcraft.  Jesus warned us to guard against deception.  Be very wary of COVID-19 and any associated vaccine.

So you think all medicine is witchcraft or only what the sorcerers (pharmakios) use? I ask in earnest. Its an interesting train of thought either way.  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

3 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

So you think all medicine is witchcraft or only what the sorcerers (pharmakios) use? I ask in earnest. Its an interesting train of thought either way.  

Thing is when one looks at the medical and pharmaceuticals sector, to break it down, the only way these businesses can survive is from people who are ill or sick. From a business point of view, there is more money to be made from sick people compared to healthy people.

Reality is, there is too much deception when you look at the whole medical sector. But in the days we are in today, it is possible that sorceries could be associated with vaccines.

I don't know if people recall an incident that happen in the UK, where a UK doctor was sacked, because he refused to go along with this gender identity (the gender you identify yourself as) garbage. 

Seriously, one has to really question the medical industry if a doctor is sacked for identifying a male patient as a man.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

No, I don't think all medicine is witchcraft otherwise Luke, the physician, would be considered a sorcerer.  As I understand it, the use of the word sorcery in Revelation, pharmakeia or pharmakeus, is something that the wicked do not repent of.  It is an evil application of medicine.  I also think its likely that such medical knowledge comes from evil spirit beings, much like we see in the book of Enoch.  There's a reason why knowledge has increased in these end times and it's not because we all of a sudden became smarter.  How evil spirits influence the human race (the essence of Babylon) is the mystery of iniquity.

My working theory about COVID-19 is that it has been engineered, along with its vaccine, by the wealthy elites in order to accomplish a goal.  The virus, or whatever it is, is real and can be deployed wherever, whenever.  The deception comes from the narrative surrounding it.  People will be convinced that the only way back to a normal life will come through a vaccine.  The physical, emotional, and financial toll of the virus will have people begging for a vaccine, one that the elites are only too willing to provide.  We'll know more about the vaccine when it rolls out but I expect that it will pave the way for the mark of the beast.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 7/13/2020 at 5:16 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

Is COVID-19 the fuffillment of Revelation 6:8 and 9:18? 

“When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8)

“By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths.” (Revelation 9:18)

Or is this just a foreshadowing of what is to come? 

I believe this is a foreshadow of what is to come. COVID19 has not even reached the heights of spanish flu. I believe this is a foreshadow of what is to come. It is still quite significant in terms of what it has revealed. We marvel at some of the medical advancements and availability of treatments and great facilities. COVID19 shattered them all in a matter of few weeks. A more powerful and deadly virus would cripple the world pretty quickly. May be the frequency of these pandemics is on the rise. When you look at more recent ones - Ebola outbreak, HIV, H1N1.. Some might be considered epidemic than pandemic. Still I would think the frequency is on the rise, which is a clear sign of end times. We are not there yet. But there are clear signs we are getting there soon!

So, we all can look up to heavens! Our redemption draws near.. Amen!!