How did the Devil approach Eve?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Another question that might sound stupid, so forgive me in advance: If Satan fell before the original people, how come he was in Heaven in the first place when he tricked Eve?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, LittleMan123 said:

Another question that might sound stupid, so forgive me in advance: If Satan fell before the original people, how come he was in Heaven in the first place when he tricked Eve?

Satan was removed from his duty but not thrown to earth yet, he can come and go as i understand until there is war in heaven and he and his brood get placed here and they can't leave.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/31/2020 at 9:29 PM, LittleMan123 said:

They weren't in heaven. They were in Eden, on earth.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/1/2020 at 4:29 AM, LittleMan123 said:

Hi LittleMan123

God is using Satan so that we can learn and experience the difference between good and evil. Without evil, we would not know the good.  The angels in heaven are also learning by observing.  They too, need to know that God is all knowing and he makes laws for our own good and their good also.   All this learning takes time. 

Satan's pride and jealously started first with a thought, and that thought turned into a plan, and that plan was actioned by him when God put Adam and Eve in the garden.  For a third of the angels to follow after Satan, he must of been very good at enticing them to believe that he had a better plan and a better way of doing things, but God wanting to teach the holy angels what happens when one goes his own way, without consulting him first, serious consequences will follow suit.  Therefore Satan had to have enough rope so the angels could see the progression of evil, how it grows, and contaminates, and infects and displays all the fruits of it's ugliness causing nothing but utter destruction for oneself and all involved.

So the angels watched how Satan once full of light, had that light slowly taken from him and transform into a creature full of darkness.  He thought he was getting away with it, but God, all knowing, used Satan as an instrument to clean out heaven, causing a separation of angels who chose darkness or light as their foundation.  Satan was therefore used as a magnet to draw a third of the angels with him in his campaign, and this took thousands of years before that number was reached.  God set another trap for Satan and this was just before Jesus was born;

Revelation 12:3   And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4   And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

With the trap laid, Satan had finally hung himself, taking with him a third of the angels whom he convinced to join him with his plan.

John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out

This is why Satan was not cast out of heaven before deceiving Adam and Eve, or even straight after, because he had to do this job of getting Jesus killed. 

After Jesus' resurrection, it was given to him to have authority to cast him out.  This honour was given to Jesus to cut Satan's pride.  All planned from the beginning.  How humiliating it must of been for the dragon to have such a high estate, and brought down so low, being completely barred from heaven forever, never allowed to return and knowing he's cursed and eventually going into the lake of fire.  Until then, he is forced to live in his own playground. 

Revelation 12:12   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 12:13   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

And the holy angels can see what happened to their fellow angels.  They have learned what evil is and the fruits of it. They saw light turn into complete utter darkness.  Now it's our time to learn, and have that darkness in us conformed to light so we can know the difference also between evil and good and the fruits each will bring.

Please note:  Only a third of angels followed Satan out of heaven just before Jesus birth.  There were others before that which fell before the flood.  Those ones did a very bad thing and are not roaming around loose, but shut up in a spiritual prison.  So in total, there's more than a third of angels that fell.  The third of them was just the last lot, and the final sifting of the angels in heaven.

I hope this helps.

• Praying! 1

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Its all about the lies of the devil n even angels were deceived by lies, this world is therefore filled n full of lies.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,652
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/2/2020 at 3:41 AM, Deborah_ said:

They weren't in heaven. They were in Eden, on earth.

meddai'n dda

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

btw to answer your first question about how he approached eve, he approached her the way he approaches any of us with something she wanted.

Satan does not come to us with a pitchfork and pointy horns and a red body.....   he comes with everything you ever wanted on a platter and ways to achieve them if you follow him...    I've had the offer...   Jesus interfered when it looked like I might falter.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 8/2/2020 at 10:35 AM, Sister said:

God is using Satan so that we can learn and experience the difference between good and evil. Without evil, we would not know the good.  

This is the polar opposite of what the Bible teaches about the devil and evil.  God does NOT want us having anything to do with the devil or with evil.  The devil is not our teacher.

God specifically states "resist the devil" , "flee from evil", "abstain from every form of evil", and "turn away from evil and do good".  How can we do those things unless we FIRST know what goodness is. 

Can you show from scriptures where God sets up Satan as our "teacher" to show us good from evil.  

How do I know that lying is evil?  It isn't because the devil taught me that maxim.  It's because God said in his word - "Thou shalt not lie'.

I know the good already - don't lie - that's good.  I don't need the devil to teach me that lying is the evil.  I already learned that from God.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/31/2020 at 3:29 PM, LittleMan123 said:

I'll just repeat what's already been said.

Adam and Eve were not in heaven.  They were on earth when Eve was deceived.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/7/2020 at 6:41 AM, Jayne said:

This is the polar opposite of what the Bible teaches about the devil and evil.  God does NOT want us having anything to do with the devil or with evil.  The devil is not our teacher.

God specifically states "resist the devil" , "flee from evil", "abstain from every form of evil", and "turn away from evil and do good".  How can we do those things unless we FIRST know what goodness is. 

Can you show from scriptures where God sets up Satan as our "teacher" to show us good from evil.  

How do I know that lying is evil?  It isn't because the devil taught me that maxim.  It's because God said in his word - "Thou shalt not lie'.

I know the good already - don't lie - that's good.  I don't need the devil to teach me that lying is the evil.  I already learned that from God.

Hi Jane.

Satan is not our teacher, but is put on this earth so that we can resist him.

God made two foundations, light and darkness.

God's foundation is light, and Satan who once walked in the light came out of that light and chose darkness as his foundation.

We are learning and seeing the difference between good and evil.

If not for the devil we would not know that evil exists, nor would we know good, or rather appreciate it. 

God is creating for himself children to inherit his kingdom, and his children are not created like robots, but have to learn the difference between good and evil and the fruits each one brings.  We have to know what happens when we disobey God.  The angels are learning also.  Satan must of been very persuasive to deceive those angels in heaven that followed him.  The holy angels in heaven can now see the fruit that Satan and his angels are producing.  We can see that fruit also of what happens when we disobey God.

So God is searching for children who will choose the kingdom of light over the kingdom of darkness, and who we prefer to serve, knowing what the fruits of each can bring.

• Well Said! 1