• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, theElect777 said:

Excellent point of view.  We are from 2020 being over with.   Something tells me we "ain't seen nothing yet!"

I, for one, am optimistic that things will get better. It’s just been a rough year. 

Guest theElect777
1 minute ago, Firebirdman55 said:

I, for one, am optimistic that things will get better. 

Well, there are still a handful of Prophecies left to be fulfilled.   But Matthew 24 also gave us warnings about weather and other related activities to be weary of.   Currently, in some places you cannot gather into a Church Building but you can cram multi people into an airplane and fly.   There are some evidence where humanity seems to be attacking God and setting their own terms.   It really is a conglomerate series of events here we are kind of witnessing.   One thing is definitely for certain.   We have to be getting closer to the end as each day passes.

Guest theElect777
5 minutes ago, Firebirdman55 said:

I, for one, am optimistic that things will get better. It’s just been a rough year. 

There are so many untruths within the "News" it's difficult knowing who to believe.   But, and I emphasize BUT, if there are any "Truth" to Democrats claiming if Trump wins there will be a "Civil War," or from the Republicans that if Biden wins there will be a "Civil War," 2020 could end with a bang.   What many people are not aware of, Biden's Father put into Law many years the last stipulation against Gun Control.   So many believe Biden will be coming for "Guns" if he should win.   With the Military 70% Republican and its Leadership 90% Republican, then add Veteran's and general gun owners, over 65% of the entire American Population is for "Guns" and owns at least one weapon.   

I think this coming November could be an Eye Opener!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, theElect777 said:

Trump tweeted about it like he was a major player in the deal.

Well, when it's the President's policy and approach that yields results I guess that would mean he is a major player.

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, ProudArmyWife said:

What is the Ezekiel War?

It is said it's the war that begins the 70th week. 

Mainly I think that because of the burning of the weapons for 7 years. 

The whole of the prophecy, Eze 38-39, puts this battle at Armageddon, not prior to or the beginning of the 70th week.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,106
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/13/2020 at 11:51 AM, Firebirdman55 said:

It was just announced that an agreement was signed between Israel and UAE. Is this THE peace treaty that we’ve all been waiting for? 

The Agreement with Israel and the MANY via the E.U. was signed long ago, they are currently in 7 year cycles. Its called the European Neighborhood Policy. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Neighbourhood_Policy#:~:text=The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP,the EU to the Union.&text=This process is normally underpinned,Brussels and the target country.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/13/2020 at 5:54 PM, angels4u said:

Hopefully this will not backfire on the States, everytime they were included with dividing  land  from Israel,some kind of disaster happened..

The LORD Judges the Nations
1“Yes, in those days and at that time, when I restore Judah and Jerusalem from captivity, 2I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning My people, My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations as they divided up My land.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-39.htm

Deviding the land for Israel's gain could go just as wrong. I guess the Israeli goverment has never read on the book of Revelation and how the beast is going to take Jerusalem. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:10 AM, Diaste said:

It is said it's the war that begins the 70th week. 

Mainly I think that because of the burning of the weapons for 7 years. 

The whole of the prophecy, Eze 38-39, puts this battle at Armageddon, not prior to or the beginning of the 70th week.

The revelation of Jesus Christ puts Gogs invasion of Israel 1000 years after the war of Armegeddon. 

Ezekiel wrote that Gog would Invade a land that has recovered from war. There are not many wars the ground itself has to recover from. 

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The revelation of Jesus Christ puts Gogs invasion of Israel 1000 years after the war of Armegeddon. 

Ezekiel wrote that Gog would Invade a land that has recovered from war. There are not many wars the ground itself has to recover from. 

Used to think the same thing based on the same evidence. There are two wars involving Gog of Magog: Eze 38-39 and after the Millennium.

"In My zeal and fiery rage I proclaim that on that day there will be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that crawls upon the ground, and all mankind on the face of the earth will tremble at My presence. The mountains will be thrown down, the cliffs will collapse, and every wall will fall to the ground.

And I will summon a sword against Gog on all My mountains, declares the Lord GOD, and every man’s sword will be against his brother. I will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed. I will pour out torrents of rain, hailstones, fire, and sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. I will magnify and sanctify Myself, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD."

This coincides with Revelation quite well.

"And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”" - Rev 6 (Trembling at His presence)

"And there were flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and peals of thunder, and an earthquake, and a great hailstorm." - Rev 11

"Then every island fled, and no mountain could be found. And great hailstones weighing almost a hundred pounds each rained down on them from above. And men cursed God for the plague of hail, because it was so horrendous." - Rev 16

And the Lord says in Eze 38 He will "will execute judgment upon him with plague and bloodshed"

This is quite the parallel with the Vials of Wrath.

"So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and loathsome, malignant sores broke out on those who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. (Plague)

And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it turned to blood like that of the dead, and every living thing in the sea died. (Blood)

And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and springs of water, and they turned to blood. (Blood)

Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory. (Plague)

And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds. (Plague)

At the end of the millennium there is this:
"
But fire came down from heaven and consumed them."

That's nothing like Eze 38-39.

Sure the land has recovered from war, every war devastates the the ground. I bet the ground at Hiroshima and Nagasaki isn't yet fully recovered. But I think the Lord is speaking to the recovery of the people and the way of life when He says ' land recovered from war'. Eze 38:8-12 talks about the recovery.