• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/21/2020 at 9:43 PM, R. Hartono said:

My choices are to believe that Gods Word is Truth or it is deceptive/misleading.  The WORD isn't misleading it is the teachers of it that are misleading.  

I believe Gods Word is Truth. 

If it isn't coming out that way, then the mistake is on OUR part, not HIS.  

4  And I saw thrones and they sat upon them and judgment was given to them and the souls of those having been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God and those who not did worship the beast nor the image of him and not did take the mark upon the forehead and upon the hand of them And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

1,  Thrones with souls sitting upon them.  

2.  Judgment given to them

3.  Those souls sitting on those thrones are those who

a.   beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God

b.   did not worship the beast

c.  did not worship the image of him

d.  did not take the mark upon the forehead

e.  did not take the mark in the hand

THESE REFUSE TO TAKE THE MARK, HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH DEATH OF THE FLESH OR/FOR THE WORD OF GOD OR THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

5  The rest of the dead not again lived until shall have been completed the thousand years.  This {is} the resurrection first.
6 Blessed and holy the {one} having a part in the resurrection first! Over these the second death not has power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him a thousand years

WHAT DOES REVELATION 20:4 EXPLAIN?   

WHAT/WHO WE ARE TO OVERCOME.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation
3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, (aka not hurt of second death) but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
(aka not hurt of second death)

THESE TAKE THE MARK

Revelation 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Revelation 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

WHAT DO THOSE WHO SIT ON THRONES DO?  THEY RULE.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Revelation 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON?  THEY ARE ALL HERE FOR THE TRIBULATION. 
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh

resurrection
386 anastasisa
standing up, a raising up, rising

from

303 ana 
as a preposition - upwards, up,
as a prefix  -
up, again, back

2476 histemi
to make to stand, to stand

It SO PERFECTLY FITS, I find it to not be misleading at all 

and it doesn't MAKES THE WORD OF GOD void, or hard to understand, or need to be explained.

Gods Word explaining Gods word so easily.  Simply.  

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

1) white horse- why a horse, why white,

2) who is “he” sitting on the horse,

3) this “he” had a bow- where is the arrow: was “he” not given one or did “he” already shoot it,

4) a crown was given to him - crown given after he had been sitting, what does the crown signify, is this his permission to go out.. who gave him the crown, 

5) he went out victorious- against who, is “he” a good or bad “he”, 

6) why two separate actions... both conquering and to conquer... seems that was his intended purpose or mission (was this “mission” a designed role or did “he” decide on his own to conquer,

7) are there any Scriptures that can identify these characteristics or identity

Hi Charlie.

1) Horses were used in warfare. The colour white serves as a symbol of righteousness and spiritual cleanness. (Rev. 3:4; 7:9,13,14) The white horse, as portrayed at Revelation 6:2 and 19:11, symbolizes clean, righteous warfare. Therefore, the white horse cannot represent the antichrist. But who will this righteous rider go to war against?

2) "He" is the one who comes to conquer Babylon the Great (Elijah) and complete his conquest against the antichrist Beast (Moses). He is the prophet Elijah who comes to "restore all things" by removing Babylonish doctrines from Christianity (Matt. 17:11). He is the "prophet like Moses" who conquers the Beast through his "prophesying in sackcloth" and bringing of plagues, followed by his martyrdom (Rev. 11:5-7). "He" is the "two" witnesses.

3) His warfare is spiritual, not military, hence no arrow.

"Not by a military force, nor by power, but by my spirit" (Rev. 11:4; Zech. 4:6).

The "two" witnesses also represent High Priest Joshua and Governor Zerubbabel who will rebuild God's spiritual temple (there is to be no literal so-called 3rd temple since Christians are God's people and they do not worship at a temple - 1 Cor. 3:16).

4) Christ gives him the crown. It is the crown of a victor, not the crown of a king. As the prophet like Moses and the prophet Elijah he will be victorious over Babylon the Great and the Beast. Christ is the one who opens the seals to release the rider so we know that Christ is not the rider on the white horse.

5) (see previous answers)

6) The conquering refers to his role as Elijah in eradicating Babylonish doctrines, which is a gradual process of purifying restoration (and healing/rebuilding as Joshua and Zerubbabel). The completing of his conquest refers to the end of the 1260 days when the reign of the Beast will end after the plagues he inflicts on the Beast's kingdom come to a finish and he is martyred and raised as the ultimate sacrifice and demonstration of God's power. This mission was foretold at Malachi 3:1 and 4:5,6 (Elijah) and also Deuteronomy 18:15,18 and Acts 3:21-24 (Moses). See also Zechariah 4 (Joshua and Zerubbabel).

7) (see above)

I know who this rider is.

Edited by Electric Earth

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Many students of prophecy believe this "he" is the counterfeit Christ, riding the white horse in Rev 6:2.

The "bow" is not a weapon (toxon) but rather simple fabric or twined wreath.  

Continue to study like the rest of us.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

50 minutes ago, canada said:

Many students of prophecy believe this "he" is the counterfeit Christ, riding the white horse in Rev 6:2.

The "bow" is not a weapon (toxon) but rather simple fabric or twined wreath.  

Continue to study like the rest of us.

The rider on the white is "A" counterfeit Christ. 

Luke 21

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

He is not the Antichrist. The rider on the white horse is the 7th king and is a King of the North.

The Antichrist is the 8th.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

13 hours ago, Traveler said:

The rapture takes place during the sixth seal.

Yes there is a rapture at the 6th seal. Of course, it's not the Church. The Church will be raptured before the seals are opened.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

I am satisfied with other scriptural references made to the identity of the rider of the "White Horse": Jesus Christ.

Consider Revelation 19:11-16 because it helps describes-in detail-the identity of the rider.

• White Horse:  Proverbs 21:31; Jeremiah 1:16; Revelation 1:14; 6:2
  • Faithful:  Hebrews 3:6; Revelation 1:5
  • True:  John 1:14; Revelation 3:14
  • Fiery eyes:  Revelation 1:14; 2:18
  • Name:  Revelation 2:17
  • Word:  John 1:1
  • Sword:  2 Thessalonians 2:8; Revelation 1;16; 2:16
  • Iron Rod:  Psalms 2:9; Isaiah 4:2; Revelation 2:27

These references are not inclusive.