• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom @Completed Israelite

I haven't read all your posts in here because there are many and this old debate gets very repetitive. But you seem on point and so I just wanted to give you my support brother.  

This is an important conversation to have but it must be done with great love and patience. We also need to know who to respond to and who NOT to.  Holding your tongue, in some instances, is much wiser than answering every provocation and challenge.  Some people only speak with no intention of listening or learning. 

However, ultimately the conviction on this matter needs to come through the Holy Spirit and not men - as Scriptures and a sound argument is not enough for most, which is understandable. 

But if both sides of the debate could admit that they MIGHT be wrong in their long-held beliefs or need to correct them - that would be a big step.  Alas, that doesn't just seem to happen. 

Anyway, may Yahweh contine to bless you with insight, wisdom and joy. New Jerusalem is nearing every day! 

Love & Shalom 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

4 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

It's time for the return I believe

Jesus returns after the great Harvest at the end of the age. Do you see any sign that this harvest is taking place now? "Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few." (Matthew 9:37)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

5 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

I don't expect to change many people's minds, If you won't hear the Words of Yeshua Messiah, The Prophets and Moses, you will never hear little me. Like when Ezekiel had to play sherades to get a message across, bc God told him they are a stiff necked people, and won't hear His Words. 

I'd just hate to see people be apart of those 5 foolish virgins.

I'd like some clarification on the above, especially the line about the virgins, because it sounds like something said when someone questions another person's salvation. That sort of thing happens, and that's why I'm asking.

I'm also going to agree with Alive's suggestion about having a read through Romans and then Galatians.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

3 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom @Completed Israelite

I haven't read all your posts in here because there are many and this old debate gets very repetitive. But you seem on point and so I just wanted to give you my support brother.  

This is an important conversation to have but it must be done with great love and patience. We also need to know who to respond to and who NOT to.  Holding your tongue, in some instances, is much wiser than answering every provocation and challenge.  Some people only speak with no intention of listening or learning. 

However, ultimately the conviction on this matter needs to come through the Holy Spirit and not men - as Scriptures and a sound argument is not enough for most, which is understandable. 

But if both sides of the debate could admit that they MIGHT be wrong in their long-held beliefs or need to correct them - that would be a big step.  Alas, that doesn't just seem to happen. 

Anyway, may Yahweh contine to bless you with insight, wisdom and joy. New Jerusalem is nearing every day! 

Love & Shalom 

Yes and amen. Halleluyah. Thankfully by His Power, I only actually got a lil frustrated once! Other than that I feel I've been answering everything with a clear mind, with WHAT I KNOW, He has  shown me. 

I can feel good in the sence, What I'm saying, is not from a internet page, and not from a congregation, but truly from seeking at the Heart level, in His Word. Digging. And this is what I want to see all the Believers do... not listen to lil/ big ol me.

When you speak of the ones who dont wanna listen or read, oh ive seen that alredy, and had to let it be known that I dont expect to convince many people, and that He Himself will rebuke many Nations/Gentiles, on that day. And I find a great comfort in that alone. It makes me go so much more easier on them...I mean, Jonestown happend to Christains  sadly.(no offence ppls)  Its hard to convince the people under this spell. And the Word says, not all will be, but what's LEFT of them, after the nation's come against Juersalem  will also join in and Keep The Feast(coming soon!) Haha. 

So yes is  The Job of Ruach haKodesh.

And Yes New Juersalem is coming So soon, and the proof is showing more than ever! Man...I truly can't wait! Praise Hashem! In the name of Y'shua haMashiyach! Halleluyah.

Stay blessed brother.

Edited by Completed Israelite
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, walla299 said:

I'd like some clarification on the above, especially the line about the virgins, because it sounds like something said when someone questions another person's salvation. That sort of thing happens, and that's why I'm asking.

I'm also going to agree with Alive's suggestion about having a read through Romans and then Galatians.

The key of the 10 Vigins 5 foolish and 5 wise, yes is directly connected with The Law. 

Proverbs 6.23(I believe it is, Torah is always related to vision, through The Word)

The problem will not be for the lack of  a individual ability of Keeping Torah...The problem will come from the ones who have no excuse, who no matter how many times they read His Word, no matter how many times ppl has came before them and Told them the Truth, and no matter what, they will still rebel against His Word for Thier Doctrine/tradition, The Sin of The Pharisee, and our rightouesness must surpass there's. 

4 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Jesus returns after the great Harvest at the end of the age. Do you see any sign that this harvest is taking place now? "Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few." (Matthew 9:37)

Man. I'll be honest with you. When u said our church is greater than acts. I knew u was a lil crazy(in a humourus way ppl) bc Thier is such pride in that statement.

But YES there is major Signs of the harvest coming SOON.

I'd bet there is more Gentiles keeping sukkot this year than 2,000 years. And I KNOW more Jews are coming to Messiah like never before in 1800 years. It's a huge time. Anytime for unity. 

But to my point,,sometimes u will speak a great Word. "But the laborers are few)

The first will be last. Be ready all.

Praise Him.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 9/8/2020 at 4:28 PM, JohnR7 said:

In Bible College they teach that first you look at who Jeremiah was writing to. Then we look at how that applies to us today. The Old Testament is the Old Covenant between God and the descendants of Abraham. "I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you." (Genesis 17:7) You are correct that we are in the Holy Spirit Dispensation. Soon the Church age or the time of the Gentiles will come to an end and the Kingdom age will come. This is when we will rule and reign with Jesus for 1,000 years. We are under the New Covenant based on better promises (Hebrews 8:6)

Yes and Paul in Hebrews 8 applied this passage to All Christians.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

15 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

The key of the 10 Vigins 5 foolish and 5 wise, yes is directly connected with The Law. 

Proverbs 6.23(I believe it is, Torah is always related to vision, through The Word)

The problem will not be for the lack of  a individual ability of Keeping Torah...The problem will come from the ones who have no excuse, who no matter how many times they read His Word, no matter how many times ppl has came before them and Told them the Truth, and no matter what, they will still rebel against His Word for Thier Doctrine/tradition, The Sin of The Pharisee, and our rightouesness must surpass there's. 

Mixing law (legalism) with Grace is leaven and teaching "another gospel". Judging another individual's salvation based on these things has been judged and prohibited by God and the Holy Spirit through Paul. It is to be avoided. Again a careful reading of Romans and Galatians.

Romans 14 is particularly helpful. Here is a section of Rom. 14. Insisting on legalism is actually causing a brother to stumble across a broad spectrum--casting doubt on the minds of the weak or young. There are many reading this forum.

Paul's teaching is very clear.......

Rom. 14:1   Now aaccept the one who is bweak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions. 2 aOne person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is bweak eats vegetables only. 3 The one who eats is not to aregard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to bjudge the one who eats, for God has caccepted him. 4 aWho are you to judge the 1servant of another? To his own 2master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Rom. 14:5   aOne person 1regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be bfully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, 1does so for the Lord, for he agives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. 7 For not one of us alives for himself, and not one dies for himself; 8 for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore awhether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end aChrist died and lived again, that He might be bLord both of the dead and of the living.

Rom. 14:10   But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you aregard your brother with contempt? For bwe will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11 For it is written,

aAS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, bEVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME,

AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL 1GIVE PRAISE TO GOD.”

12 So then aeach one of us will give an account of himself to God.

Rom. 14:13   Therefore let us not ajudge one another anymore, but rather determine this — bnot to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s way. 14 I know and am convinced 1in the Lord Jesus that anothing is unclean in itself; but to him who bthinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer awalking according to love. bDo not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore ado not let what is for you a good thing be 1spoken of as evil; 17 for the kingdom of God ais not eating and drinking, but righteousness and bpeace and bjoy in the Holy Spirit.

32 minutes ago, Alive said:

Mixing law (legalism) with Grace is leaven and teaching "another gospel". Judging another individual's salvation based on these things has been judged and prohibited by God and the Holy Spirit through Paul. It is to be avoided. Again a careful reading of Romans and Galatians.

Romans 14 is particularly helpful. Here is a section of Rom. 14. Insisting on legalism is actually causing a brother to stumble across a broad spectrum--casting doubt on the minds of the weak or young. There are many reading this forum.

Paul's teaching is very clear.......

Rom. 14:1   Now aaccept the one who is bweak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions. 2 aOne person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is bweak eats vegetables only. 3 The one who eats is not to aregard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to bjudge the one who eats, for God has caccepted him. 4 aWho are you to judge the 1servant of another? To his own 2master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Rom. 14:5   aOne person 1regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be bfully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, 1does so for the Lord, for he agives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God. 7 For not one of us alives for himself, and not one dies for himself; 8 for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore awhether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end aChrist died and lived again, that He might be bLord both of the dead and of the living.

Rom. 14:10   But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you aregard your brother with contempt? For bwe will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11 For it is written,

aAS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, bEVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME,

AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL 1GIVE PRAISE TO GOD.”

12 So then aeach one of us will give an account of himself to God.

Rom. 14:13   Therefore let us not ajudge one another anymore, but rather determine this — bnot to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s way. 14 I know and am convinced 1in the Lord Jesus that anothing is unclean in itself; but to him who bthinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer awalking according to love. bDo not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore ado not let what is for you a good thing be 1spoken of as evil; 17 for the kingdom of God ais not eating and drinking, but righteousness and bpeace and bjoy in the Holy Spirit.

The part Christains are not understanding is The Bible's definition of Sin, after you accept Messiah we must turn from Sin.

Romans 3:23) "Truly, the times of ignorance, God has overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent."

Therefore by the deeds of Torah there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by Torah is the knowledge of sin.

“What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.”

1st John 3:4 Everyone practicing sin also practices lawlessness, and sin is the breaking of the Torah.

"Under the law" is ones who seek to be justified from Works instead of by faith.

Legalism is not trying to Follow GODS HOLY LAW, Legalism would be, oh the Torah said not to muzzle the ox ONLY, it did not say that we couldn't muzzle are horse while it's working, So we will muzzle our mules" , instead of applying it to Gods whole personality behind the commandment. 

Anytime you read the Word Sin in the Bible, it can be accurately replaced with "Breaking of Torah" what then? Shall we break Torah, because we are not under Torah, but under grace? GOD FORBID. 

Christains haven't learned the full knowledge of Sin bc of the false doctrines intertwined, they have cut out the things they know are sins by nature,which is great.. but it still leaves them sinning in Ignorance of all the Other Sins they commit daily and yearly.

Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them

Sin is the Breaking of Torah. The churches are the ones who is sadly dishing out the false Gospel. Even have gay preachers now. 

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

16 hours ago, Completed Israelite said:

There is such pride in that statement.

All praise, honor and glory goes to God and not us. I do not have much confidence in my ability to be able to do much of anything. Maybe that is why God uses us. People that know how often they make a mess out of things: "Brothers, consider the time of your calling: Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were powerful; not many were of noble birth. But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong". (1Corinthians 1:26,27)