IGNORED

Running out of time?!?! Scared incase it’s too late ?

Caitlin _

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, Caitlin _ said:

I’m worried if Jesus comes back soon I’m not ready. I’m also not close to him. I haven’t been serving him either and I don’t want him to tell me to leave him 

If you asked Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior you are ready for the rapture of the Church. Pray to God and ask Him to mold you into a person that He wants you to be. Ask Him to help you to be obedient. That takes time it usually does not happen instantly. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

2 Peter 3:8

But beloved, do not let this one thing be hidden from you, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Your Gonna Be Ok

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Caitlin _ said:

Ever since I found out about the unpardonable sin I had blasphemous thoughts. 

I’m still having them. All day

jesus tells people to depart of you don’t do Gods will. I probably haven’t been doing that. 
I’m sure I have no oil in my lamp and you won’t be raptured unless you are overflowing with oil. 
I’ve taken off school for over a week and stayed in my room in bed basically all day I took off.I haven’t didn’t many good fruits cause I barley had the opportunity. 
I’m struggling with blasphemous thoughts about the Holy Spirit. 
works like demonic, demon, devil..

my family aren’t born again..

As i told u earlier there are many blasphemous words around us from people, movies, music, news, which can come into our subconscious mind n reappear n this is the bullet of the enemy, we as christians are in constant battle as Paul said while he wanted to do good the body tend to do bad.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,350
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

16 hours ago, BeyondET said:

2 Peter 3:8

But beloved, do not let this one thing be hidden from you, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Your Gonna Be Ok

Friend, please post all videos in the video section so they might be approved.   Then you can post a Worthy link from the video section in your posts.    As a Worthy Watchman, I just watched the video and approve it here, especially since it is a Christian song.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Read ephesians 6 about wearing the armour of God.  So we can stand against the attacks of Satan. It works. Also set time to pray everyday. God really loves you and wants you to be strong. Reading the bible everyday will make you stronger. And one thing if you are fearful of blasphemy against the holy spirit you have not. It's only done willfully by someone who does not care. And feels no fear at all. Be at peace. Christ is with you .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

On 9/26/2020 at 1:50 PM, Caitlin _ said:

I’m worried if Jesus comes back soon I’m not ready. I’m also not close to him. I haven’t been serving him either and I don’t want him to tell me to leave him 

This is my same thought process. I also have ocd-- hello fellow ocd companion * wave*

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

This is my same thought process. I also have ocd-- hello fellow ocd companion * wave*

OCD is the doubting disorder. Your faith in Christ does not go on your emotions which can go all over the place. Satan also knows your weaknesses and knows where to attack. Stay firm with Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 9/27/2020 at 3:17 AM, Caitlin _ said:

Hi, 

So I saw a thing earlier that said that people were celebrating the gospel being preached in all nations and it scared me because when that happens Jesus comes back.

I’m nowhere near ready. I’ve been a Christian for 5 months and haven’t spent my time wisely. 

I spent the whole time worrying weither God left me because of attacks of the enemy. Ever since I found out about the unpardonable sin I had blasphemous thoughts. 
I’m still having them. All day everyday... 

I have so many problems it really just doesn’t look good for me...

jesus tells people to depart of you don’t do Gods will. I probably haven’t been doing that. 
I’m sure I have no oil in my lamp and you won’t be raptured unless you are overflowing with oil. 
I’ve taken off school for over a week and stayed in my room in bed basically all day I took off.I haven’t didn’t many good fruits cause I barley had the opportunity. 
I’m struggling with blasphemous thoughts about the Holy Spirit. 
works like demonic, demon, devil..

my family aren’t born again...

I tried talking to my mum. She thinks if you believe Jesus exists you are forgiven. She doesn’t think he’s coming back soon. 

I haven’t been fully sanctified and probably have hidden sin in my heart. I’ve complained in my head multiple times about my problems. 

im not close to Jesus. I’m struggling to repent tho I begged God to help me to. 
im not even a bride of Christ because I haven’t repented and haven’t done enough. I lack faith, im also terrified of God.

Im terrified of judgement. I struggle to pray because of blasphemy. 

im so scared and want to hear from God. I want to know what God would say to me. If Jesus weren’t coming back so soon I wouldn’t worry as much because I’d have time to serve and repent and get closer. 
I really struggle to read the word too. 

I don’t want to be separated from God. I love God with all my heart. I haven’t been following Jesus taken my cross Nor denied myself. 

I have an urge to play games on my phone all the time. 

I don’t feel like I belong to Jesus. When I think of Jesus I think 9f ‘depart from me’ ..

Emotions towards me

i want to have a pure heart and be righteous. I don’t want anything to do with evil. 

i want to be a child of God forever. 
I don’t know where I stand with him. 

Thank you if you’ve read this far down :) I’m really worried 

Hi Caitlin. There have been times in my life when I thought I wasn’t going to be forgiven for same and even worse reasons.

Something you can do is read the following from the Bible: 

1 Corinthians 12:3:

Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

So, whenever you might feel beyond forgiveness, say: Jesus is the Lord

ofcourse, confess to Our Heavenly Father, pray for forgiveness and help in Jesus Christ name amen.

Thanks 

Edited by Ervin P
Aded s reason so it’s reasons
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

The unpardonable sin? These other saved people have sent good messages to you. 

Listen to them. My late father in Law, before he passed away, once thought that he must

have committed the unpardonable sin. He had been for years a Sunday School teacher, and

had an amazing faith in the Jesus. But when he was very old he had a stroke, and he was

very afraid he had committed that unpardonable sin. No, it was time for him to die to this world,

and arrive at the next world for him. Heaven. All things work out for the best for those of us

who love the Lord! God bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

It  is understandable that we are so accustomed to this life that we

tend to cling on to it even in the face of so much better coming.

The student on the verge of graduation, the couple about to marry, the

couple about to have a child, the beginning of an exciting career...

"Come Lord Jesus... but after I've had a chance to __________________.""

That's just human nature.

We swim in a cesspool all our lives, but when we get to heaven / the new heaven-earth

we will realize how ridiculous we were to want to continue to swim in the cesspool for

any reason.

But as I said, do not kick your self for being human.

The end will come at the conclusion of the time of the Gentiles and the Jewish temple will be rebuilt

So, you are looking at roughly a seven year buffer between it's construction and the end when Jesus

returns at the outcry of the Jews who are pinned down by the armies of the world and are about to be

annihilated (Armageddon)  "Save now, Jesus!" Hosha Nah Yehoshua! Hosha nah is what has been transliterated hosanna

in most Bibles.

So we are not as close as you fear.

So take the incentive you now have from having that fear and do all the things for Christ that you wanted to do.

Be blessed.

Edited by JohnD
  • Thumbs Up 2