• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

N95 masks are designed to stop 95% of particles .1 microns and larger. The covid virus ranges in size from .05-.2 microns. Cloth masks do little other than provide a false security.

You can check the facts at the Mayo Clinic, 3M and CDC websites.

During the Spanish flu there was no difference in the rate of contagion in communities that wore the masks and those that didn't. 

In the interest of full disclosure I wore one at work for a short time, only after I let the CEO know the reasons behind my great displeasure, to which he agreed, all in line with several previous conversations we had. 

I put it on for him as I could see the fear in him over potentially having the business shut down and losing everything he worked for over the last 30 years. But all of us have pretty much stopped wearing it now.

if the virus was floating around in the air by itself you would be scientifically correct....   however they are mostly floating around in/on water droplets and those are stoppable even by cloth masks.

Also one has to take into consideration that the initial viral load one receives has a lot to do with how our bodies respond to the virus....   Wearing a mask can make the difference in a light infection and hospitalization...

Right now Oklahoma is in a huge spike in the number of new cases..  back in March and April when we were having about 900 cases a day we were having 9 or 10 deaths.   Today we are averaging about 35,000 new cases a day and only about 25 deaths a day.

The place I live is about 30,000 people and so far about ten percent of us has been infected, but only 28 deaths. (don't know about long term damage)  And our hospitals are not over run.  last time I checked only 19% of the hospitalized people had the virus.   And we have been under a mandatory mask order from our city commission since early May.   We are averaging about 300 new cases a week but very very few deaths and not overburdening our medical system.    I personally think it has a lot to do with most of us wearing masks in public.   Right now our city has about 450 active cases (hopefully staying at home). 

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

And that is your right. 

Behavior that is compelled by any means is control and not love for others. 

and the control was added by our city council because too many people just didn't give a tinkers dam about others.   With freedom comes responsibility and when the majority of people do not exercise responsibility then control is usually added for the sake of all.   And yes, our city council does have the authority to make such ordinances even though the Federal Government does not.    And if we don't like it we can just get new council members.    

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 1/4/2021 at 7:35 PM, other one said:

from my perspective it's more biological warfare...

. . . as taught by the spiritual forces of wickedness to the wicked wealthy.

• Well Said! 1

On 11/19/2020 at 5:48 PM, Diaste said:

This mask thing is the conditioning.

Seriously, they treat us like Pavlov's dog.

Sadly, that's how we respond to the training. Salivating for a treat. 

Yes?

No?

Absolutely.  Masks provide some level of protection for "others", but none for yourself.  Masks are good for single use for about 4 hours, maybe less, and are contaminated every time a person touches their mask to follow state and federal laws.  The science behind masks is clear.  Masks protect others, not you.  That is the science.  Masks and now vaccines have become a panacea to some.  This is not science as at least three more variations of the Covid-19 virus have been discovered.  So it goes.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,630
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Absolutely.  Masks provide some level of protection for "others", but none for yourself.  Masks are good for single use for about 4 hours, maybe less, and are contaminated every time a person touches their mask to follow state and federal laws.  The science behind masks is clear.  Masks protect others, not you.  That is the science.  Masks and now vaccines have become a panacea to some.  This is not science as at least three more variations of the Covid-19 virus have been discovered.  So it goes.

Yes. I put one on for my friend, the CEO of the company for which I work. I could see the fear on his face; not fear of the virus but the fear of possibly having the company shut down and losing 30 years of investment. 

We don't even pretend to wear it anymore, however. 

And I don't see how the mask protects anyone since it's not only airborne it's surface transferred. No surfaces are disinfected in convenience stores. 30 people an hour are touching the keypads, door handles, and the same person is putting product in bags for 4 to 6 to 8 hours. 

Color me unconvinced.

• This is Worthy 1

20 hours ago, other one said:

and the control was added by our city council because too many people just didn't give a tinkers dam about others.   With freedom comes responsibility and when the majority of people do not exercise responsibility then control is usually added for the sake of all.   And yes, our city council does have the authority to make such ordinances even though the Federal Government does not.    And if we don't like it we can just get new council members.    

I imagine the same will be said about the mark when it comes. 

Yes, give up the freedom of choice for the all important safety and security.

When the say peace and safety sudden destruction falls.

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

I imagine the same will be said about the mark when it comes. 

Yes, give up the freedom of choice for the all important safety and security.

When the say peace and safety sudden destruction falls.

no it isn't the same.  God will not let you take the mark without knowing what you are doing....   It won't be picking freedom, it will be choosing sides.    
And if you are not in the book of life, you will think the antichrist is the greatest thing ever was and will want to be part of it.

When it gets to that time period where we worship the beast, God just throws you under the bus and brings you home....   where we really yearn to be in the first place.

22 hours ago, other one said:

no it isn't the same.  God will not let you take the mark without knowing what you are doing....   It won't be picking freedom, it will be choosing sides.    
And if you are not in the book of life, you will think the antichrist is the greatest thing ever was and will want to be part of it.

When it gets to that time period where we worship the beast, God just throws you under the bus and brings you home....   where we really yearn to be in the first place.

No, no...I'm talking about epistemology not collective awareness. [not that the collective will be aware, we will] People can convince themselves of anything, and do, and there's little doubt some rationale will be employed as justification; like peace, safety, responsibility and, community.

• 5 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 11/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, Diaste said:

This mask thing is the conditioning.

I agree. The mask is a strategy to muzzle the people, so that they get intimidate of saying or carrying out any action against the global elite. After all, if they may control the tongue of all people, they can control all their being (James 3:2).