• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

If you're vulnerable and concerned, quarantine. I don't see it as productive to wear the mask or shame others into wearing it, as it's mostly ineffective.

I just disagree that it is ineffective...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

Vietnam
1,494 cases
1,339 recovered
35 deaths

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

At this point, this Covid-19 is real, you don't want to mess with it.

Taking precautions makes sense.

Sadly, many small businesses that have been imposed strict measures are closing and will not be able to recover.

Older people, poorer people, sicker people are dying , lack of food, lack of medical care, lack of funding all are taking a heavy toll.

In the meantime;

The Great RESET Is continuing as planned to be rolled out

5 G is being rolled out as planned and when in full force, will cause more people to get sick.

Just got a notification from my internet provider that they have augmented the speed and degree , no turning back.

Make sure to protect against  5G, get enough iron in your system from foods ( black olives) as 5G depletes the body of iron, thus depleting oxygen levels going to the lungs.

Take everything to the Lord in prayer, fear not Christ Jesus is with us always who believe in Him as promised.

Philippians 4:6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, 1to3 said:

COVID-19 is medical witchcraft.  Very few really know what it is.  I don't.  We are witnessing the fulfilling of Revelation 18:23.  The wealthy elite (merchants) are deceiving the world through medical witchcraft.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

COVID-19 is medical witchcraft.  Very few really know what it is.  I don't.  We are witnessing the fulfilling of Revelation 18:23.  The wealthy elite (merchants) are deceiving the world through medical witchcraft.

from my perspective it's more biological warfare...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,647
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

12 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Taking precautions makes sense.

Sadly, many small businesses that have been imposed strict measures are closing and will not be able to recover.

Older people, poorer people, sicker people are dying , lack of food, lack of medical care, lack of funding all are taking a heavy toll.

Yes. Perhaps a real manufactured crisis using covid as a tool. In my mind it's a control tactic. I know we have laws to keep society functioning and safe. But this covid thing is like having a pre-crime division. We don't quarantine people because they have the capacity to commit crimes.

Jordan Peterson fought the Canadian Government over compelled speech. Why are we allowing our government to compel behavior? 

People might get a cold so businesses are required to close by edict of appointed bureaucrats? Gathering are limited, again by decree, and we are okay with that? That alone is unconstitutional. All of this because the States have given power to megalomaniacal groups and the people allowed it. 

All this is in preparation for the mark. 

12 hours ago, 1to3 said:

In the meantime;

The Great RESET Is continuing as planned to be rolled out

5 G is being rolled out as planned and when in full force, will cause more people to get sick.

Just got a notification from my internet provider that they have augmented the speed and degree , no turning back.

Make sure to protect against  5G, get enough iron in your system from foods ( black olives) as 5G depletes the body of iron, thus depleting oxygen levels going to the lungs.

Hmm....I have heard similar things.

12 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Take everything to the Lord in prayer, fear not Christ Jesus is with us always who believe in Him as promised.

Philippians 4:6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Amen.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

18 hours ago, Diaste said:

So you're stopping a virus with a cloth mask? 

You don't find that implausible?

People live because you wear a mask?

That's quite the responsibility. I had no idea we had that power.

Masks were proven ineffective against Spanish flu and some concluded the masks caused issues.

What if does not mean absolute. Only The Almighty has the Power to save. Should asbestos workers not wear a mask, or not shower after coming out of containment.

I removed asbestos for 8 years. We would go into containment for four hours and come out for an hour. this was 27 years ago and don't have any asbestos related issues. Know some that have died in that industry that worked with it before masks. Masks are proven helpful in not getting the many related issues that can come with asbestos. 

I think they still mine asbestos in Canada, and some say its not harmful, and its not until it becomes friable(brokedown) .

13 hours ago, other one said:

N95 masks are designed to stop 95% of particles .1 microns and larger. The covid virus ranges in size from .05-.2 microns. Cloth masks do little other than provide a false security.

You can check the facts at the Mayo Clinic, 3M and CDC websites.

During the Spanish flu there was no difference in the rate of contagion in communities that wore the masks and those that didn't. 

In the interest of full disclosure I wore one at work for a short time, only after I let the CEO know the reasons behind my great displeasure, to which he agreed, all in line with several previous conversations we had. 

I put it on for him as I could see the fear in him over potentially having the business shut down and losing everything he worked for over the last 30 years. But all of us have pretty much stopped wearing it now.

4 minutes ago, brotherdon said:

What if does not mean absolute. Only The Almighty has the Power to save. Should asbestos workers not wear a mask, or not shower after coming out of containment.

I removed asbestos for 8 years. We would go into containment for four hours and come out for an hour. this was 27 years ago and don't have any asbestos related issues. Know some that have died in that industry that worked with it before masks. Masks are proven helpful in not getting the many related issues that can come with asbestos. 

I think they still mine asbestos in Canada, and some say its not harmful, and its not until it becomes friable(brokedown) .

A guy a worked with awhile back was in the Navy when he was younger and removed asbestos in buildings. He ended up with a great many problems because of it, got a huge settlement from the Government, and then died shortly after from asbestos related health problems.

Dangerous substances are a different story and require more than an N95. I have worn masks many times for job related reasons. N95s when sanding pretty much anything. But particles still get in around the sides of the mask and by the nose. 

I sprayed paint in enclosed areas. Some coatings were benign, some very nasty. We wore respirators, some with fresh air pumped in, and those were sealed. We even had to shave and apply petroleum jelly on the mask for a complete seal.

I know cloth masks do little to nothing based on experience. 

But this covid thing is not about stopping a virus. It's about probing the depth of compliance in the population.

13 hours ago, other one said:

And that is your right. 

Behavior that is compelled by any means is control and not love for others.