• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/22/2020 at 8:24 AM, Rapture and End Times said:

America’s way of life is under attack by massive election fraud. This is as serious as the attack on Pearl Harbor and 9/11. If this stands, it will end of our centuries-old system of government. The battle for the future of America—and with it, the rest of the world—is now coming to a head.

https://raptureandendtimes.com/2020/11/21/breaking-america-under-attack-again/

I think you may be MISSING the TIMING. I understood via prophetic word that Donald J. Trump would be elected in 2016. Especially when the woman spoke about the Holy Spirit telling her to watch the 2016 Belmont Stakes for an answer and Creator defeated Destin by a nose. But, God's will doesn't always come to pass on this earth, that may seem odd, but did God will mankind to sin? No, of course it. Did God will Israel to turn from him? Of course not. Did God will the Jews to reject Jesus? Of course not. But God knows the future. God's will is placed on our hearts and we pray it forth. God's will will be payed forth by the Two-witnesses. Moses had to hold up the staff in order for Israel to win the battle. 

I never assume that we know what will come, or even what God's plans are in full. You see, if the Rapture is lets say only 4 or so years away, then doesn't the Anti-Christ have to start unifying all his miscreants world wide?  And so maybe God placed Trump in the Presidency in order to give the USA, His base of the Gospel Delivery unto the whole world, IMHO, a reprieve for a time, with the three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 other Judges stalling the Liberals hopes of pushing the USA over the edge. They really can't do that now. So, maybe Trumps "Cyrus calling" has already been fulfilled and thus its almost time for the Anti-Christ to come forth. We know Trump won and we know commies and authoritarians cheat and steal, just like Satan is a cheater and thief, so it shouldn't surprise us. What I have noticed is these Demons in the Media/Globalists/Libs and RINOS are clearly seen by their PANIC via what Trump was doing, that was God's anointing, that is why all of those people were in like a FRENZY, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is really just Demons manifesting, I am sure of it, no normal human being act like these people acted for 4 years. And watch out for people who call themselves Christians who go along with these things. Be weary of them. 

But, don't fret, we know the Anti-Christ must come unto power, we can see all the signs around us. We see the love of sin, the worshiping of evil over good. The acceptance of abnormal norms like Romans 1 says would happen. So, don't fret, this must needs come to pass at sometime, but be comforted, we will be taken to Heaven shortly to be with the Lord during the Marriage to the Lamb. These evil people will face Judgment soon, God says so. Victory is ours !! Amen. 

But, someday this Man of Sin has to be allowed to come forth, until that happens we can't get to the End Times where Jesus rules for 1000 years. I was shown in a vision in 1986 that "The Man of Sin is here" so he's been on this earth for at least 35 years, he's probably 50-55. Men live to be what, 75-80, maybe 90, but the prime is 45-55, so now would the his optimal prime time. Why are we surprised that Satan will try and steal an Election? Or that people would go crazy when an ANOINTED of God was placed in place, it is what it is. I see the End of Babylon (Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth) within 10-15 years. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/24/2020 at 12:42 AM, Mystic_Pizza said:

but I also think that there comes a point in time in order for prophecy to be fulfilled,

With Biden victory as president, he is closer to Palestine than Israel, Israel will be on their own when Gog battle happens. Its to fulfill prophecy, may be.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/24/2020 at 9:50 AM, Revelation Man said:

I think you may be MISSING the TIMING. I understood via prophetic word that Donald J. Trump would be elected in 2016. Especially when the woman spoke about the Holy Spirit telling her to watch the 2016 Belmont Stakes for an answer and Creator defeated Destin by a nose. But, God's will doesn't always come to pass on this earth, that may seem odd, but did God will mankind to sin? No, of course it. Did God will Israel to turn from him? Of course not. Did God will the Jews to reject Jesus? Of course not. But God knows the future. God's will is placed on our hearts and we pray it forth. God's will will be payed forth by the Two-witnesses. Moses had to hold up the staff in order for Israel to win the battle. 

I never assume that we know what will come, or even what God's plans are in full. You see, if the Rapture is lets say only 4 or so years away, then doesn't the Anti-Christ have to start unifying all his miscreants world wide?  And so maybe God placed Trump in the Presidency in order to give the USA, His base of the Gospel Delivery unto the whole world, IMHO, a reprieve for a time, with the three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 other Judges stalling the Liberals hopes of pushing the USA over the edge. They really can't do that now. So, maybe Trumps "Cyrus calling" has already been fulfilled and thus its almost time for the Anti-Christ to come forth. We know Trump won and we know commies and authoritarians cheat and steal, just like Satan is a cheater and thief, so it shouldn't surprise us. What I have noticed is these Demons in the Media/Globalists/Libs and RINOS are clearly seen by their PANIC via what Trump was doing, that was God's anointing, that is why all of those people were in like a FRENZY, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is really just Demons manifesting, I am sure of it, no normal human being act like these people acted for 4 years. And watch out for people who call themselves Christians who go along with these things. Be weary of them. 

But, don't fret, we know the Anti-Christ must come unto power, we can see all the signs around us. We see the love of sin, the worshiping of evil over good. The acceptance of abnormal norms like Romans 1 says would happen. So, don't fret, this must needs come to pass at sometime, but be comforted, we will be taken to Heaven shortly to be with the Lord during the Marriage to the Lamb. These evil people will face Judgment soon, God says so. Victory is ours !! Amen. 

But, someday this Man of Sin has to be allowed to come forth, until that happens we can't get to the End Times where Jesus rules for 1000 years. I was shown in a vision in 1986 that "The Man of Sin is here" so he's been on this earth for at least 35 years, he's probably 50-55. Men live to be what, 75-80, maybe 90, but the prime is 45-55, so now would the his optimal prime time. Why are we surprised that Satan will try and steal an Election? Or that people would go crazy when an ANOINTED of God was placed in place, it is what it is. I see the End of Babylon (Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth) within 10-15 years. 

The 7 headed beast carry the whore of Babylon / fake church of christianity which sits on many waters/ nations, all of the heads came from one kingdom n ac is the 8th king of Revelation 17. he is not empowered yet until the 1st seal opening after the rapture of wise virgins/ church.